Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18160

    Hats off to you

    How the hell did you conclude the sagginess, you must have PhD in melons physics!! They are exactly as you stated small and saggy resulting in big disappointment even though her statement was that they are still big enough. My overall assessment was it moved from massive GG to C saggy. To all Tara melon worshippers RIP is appropriate.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  2. #18159

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.
    Definitely had a great experience with her. Have seen her several times but I'm a bit biased because I like them thick. She's extremely cute and knows what she's doing. Only drawback for me was the no kissing. But her sessions are great but as always, YMMV.

  3. #18158

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of her lately?
    Check with AndyIZ, appears he visited with her last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Maya 🍫 about a week ago. I've seen her now a good five times maybe the first time I did see her at her Incall but I wasn't really comfortable going there after that just because leaving my car parked in her driveway. I think she's live with family, but she has the back house to herself so every time I see or do you ask if I can just take a motel and she's usually OK with it.

    This time I saw, I only had enough for 15 minute and she has a pretty much wide open menu. She's not a Greek goddess but she'll try it and do it for a little bit but this time just went for the regular Kitty and BBJ. We were able to make it work but she had to squeeze time because she was getting to work but she was able to see me for 15 minutes. I went to go get the room and she said she'll meet me up there but then after I got the room and was waiting for her, she text me and said hey can you pick me up? I think her brother took the car so I had to leave MotelX go get her and go back to Malta X all worked out since you only have 15 minutes didn't have much time for any foreplay and she had had to work pretty soon couldn't even get BBG cause I think she got some teeth work done so pretty much she just got into K9 position. Nice ass for her petite size. She's a slim petite dark skin ebony but has a nice little booty on her. She has a fantastic arch as well. So jr was happy with the back shots and he exploded. Clean up quickly and drop her back off.

    She's also a safe cool date. She's just far from me but goood to have on rotation.

  4. #18157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
    Coming to Orlando for work, come fairly regularly like every other week. Would love Sophia's number if you would pass along via DM. Thanks.

  5. #18156

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
    Ghost Rider could you please DM me Sophia's number. I can explain how I lost it. Thanks.

  6. #18155

    Maya

    Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of her lately?

  7. #18154

    Sophia! Wow!

    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!

  8. #18153
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Tried sending a DM and your inbox still isn't clear.

  9. #18152

    This is the UTR Forum. Under The Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.
    A Forum for women who do not want to advertise and do not want their contact information freely exchanged. They each have a gatekeeper who vets those wanting to connect. Generally, you will not be able to connect if you have not been a contributing member to USA. If you are interested in any of the women discussed in this forum reach out to their gatekeeper. After reviewing your posts and contributions they will respond to you if you meet the requirements she has established.

  10. #18151

    Michelle M1 L

    Had a recent visit with Michelle at her new place, so I was curious to check it out. It's definitely a lot more spacious than the last apartment she was staying at. As always, she greeted me in some really nice lingerie with a hug. We had a nice little chat and caught up since it had been a while since my last visit. After that, the clothes came off and Jr. Got some slow and steady tongue action before the glove came on. I always enjoy pounding Mish, especially with the mirrors around the room making the view even better.

    Next, we switched to K9, and watching that small bubbly butt bounce was definitely a highlight. Ended up blowing in the bag, then we relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before heading our separate ways.

    Another enjoyable visit with Michelle, and the new place is definitely an upgrade.

  11. #18150

    Glaze Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I got digits from ComShep and saw her a while back. The visit tracked with what he says. Her coms were good. Her service is good.

    She has ample boobs but is more of a bbw by my standards. Very clean and no signs of bad habits.

    When I saw her the location felt like remote Osceola county if you're coming from Orlando, but it was safe.

  12. #18149

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.

  13. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.

  14. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  15. #18146

    Apologize

    I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape