Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 18201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18156

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!
    Ghost Rider could you please DM me Sophia's number. I can explain how I lost it. Thanks.

  2. #18155

    Maya

    Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of her lately?

  3. #18154

    Sophia! Wow!

    I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia recently and I have to say she is amazing. This was my first time messaging a gatekeeper and I was slightly nervous about that, not knowing what the process was like but ghost rider was very quick to reply and helpful.

    She and I were able to coordinate a time to meet and we had an amazing time. Her body is superb! Those tan lines are amazing and she really looks great! Every thing that has already been said is 100% true! Her skills are top notch and I can't wait to repeat!

  4. #18153
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Tried sending a DM and your inbox still isn't clear.

  5. #18152

    This is the UTR Forum. Under The Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.
    A Forum for women who do not want to advertise and do not want their contact information freely exchanged. They each have a gatekeeper who vets those wanting to connect. Generally, you will not be able to connect if you have not been a contributing member to USA. If you are interested in any of the women discussed in this forum reach out to their gatekeeper. After reviewing your posts and contributions they will respond to you if you meet the requirements she has established.

  6. #18151

    Michelle M1 L

    Had a recent visit with Michelle at her new place, so I was curious to check it out. It's definitely a lot more spacious than the last apartment she was staying at. As always, she greeted me in some really nice lingerie with a hug. We had a nice little chat and caught up since it had been a while since my last visit. After that, the clothes came off and Jr. Got some slow and steady tongue action before the glove came on. I always enjoy pounding Mish, especially with the mirrors around the room making the view even better.

    Next, we switched to K9, and watching that small bubbly butt bounce was definitely a highlight. Ended up blowing in the bag, then we relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before heading our separate ways.

    Another enjoyable visit with Michelle, and the new place is definitely an upgrade.

  7. #18150

    Glaze Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I got digits from ComShep and saw her a while back. The visit tracked with what he says. Her coms were good. Her service is good.

    She has ample boobs but is more of a bbw by my standards. Very clean and no signs of bad habits.

    When I saw her the location felt like remote Osceola county if you're coming from Orlando, but it was safe.

  8. #18149

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
    I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.

  9. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
    I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".

    Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.

  10. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.

  11. #18146

    Apologize

    I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  12. #18145

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?

  13. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.
    If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.

  14. #18143

    Tara Deland

    Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.

    Yumyum1.

  15. #18142

    Glaze Vixen Schedule Update

    Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.

    You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260103-WA0001(1).jpg‎   IMG-20260103-WA0000(2).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape