Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 18211
-
09-26-26 19:18 #18151Regular Member

Posts: 13Michelle M1 L
Had a recent visit with Michelle at her new place, so I was curious to check it out. It's definitely a lot more spacious than the last apartment she was staying at. As always, she greeted me in some really nice lingerie with a hug. We had a nice little chat and caught up since it had been a while since my last visit. After that, the clothes came off and Jr. Got some slow and steady tongue action before the glove came on. I always enjoy pounding Mish, especially with the mirrors around the room making the view even better.
Next, we switched to K9, and watching that small bubbly butt bounce was definitely a highlight. Ended up blowing in the bag, then we relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before heading our separate ways.
Another enjoyable visit with Michelle, and the new place is definitely an upgrade.
-
09-26-26 18:44 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 40Glaze Vixen
I got digits from ComShep and saw her a while back. The visit tracked with what he says. Her coms were good. Her service is good.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
She has ample boobs but is more of a bbw by my standards. Very clean and no signs of bad habits.
When I saw her the location felt like remote Osceola county if you're coming from Orlando, but it was safe.
-
09-26-26 18:06 #18149Regular Member

Posts: 21Glaze
I reached out to her and asked for photos and only got the ones that have been posted here. I'm just hoping someone else can verify she's real.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:03 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 447I went looking as well, I could only see responses from ComShep, responding to himself about his last "notice of availability".
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
Usually there's more info with UTR's after a visit.
-
09-26-26 11:29 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 729Those melons got to be saggy as hell now. Ugh, best thing about her was her mouth and those massive melons. RIP to those melons.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 19:52 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 305Apologize
I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Tara is just like couple of ultra UTR's in this forum who don't want her regular clients sharing her digits and continue to entertain her known SM that she is comfortable with. This report is just a reminder to those SM's who already have her digits.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by Chacaldlazorra
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:37 #18145Regular Member

Posts: 21Glaze
Can anyone else speak to their experience with her?
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:34 #18144Senior Member

Posts: 32If you don't want share digits don't share your "experience" I don't care if you don't share.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:36 #18143Senior Member

Posts: 305Tara Deland
Got an unexpected text from Tara last night. Checked with her if she is available and indeed she was. Scheduled a cardate this noon and met her at discrete location. After we parked she walks to my car and I could not believe my eyes. She has lost may be about 50 lbs and looks like a model with flat tummy and flat ass. She no longer have the same huge melons anymore that may be disappointing to some who worship those. After a little chit chat she continued the BBBJ and dfk that's same outstanding using her DSLs. Happy to see her after more than a year gap. I'm not the gatekeeper and not planning to share digits.
Yumyum1.
-
09-24-26 20:00 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 139Glaze Vixen Schedule Update
Hey guys, Glaze wanted me to say that her schedule is changing for the rest of the year. She is now available weekday nights and full availability on weekends. She is a bbw in the Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Lake Nona region. She loves to cuddle and can be extremely naughty as well.
You can read previous posts of mine for other details or PM for more info or digits. She still has the extra verification of picture or video before meeting.
-
09-24-26 16:29 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 821Csb
I never got a response back from gate keeper so trip was a bust.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
But I think I recognized Brazilian Barbie staying next to me at the hotel across the icon wheel area low key hotel.
-
09-24-26 15:10 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 117UTR Visits Veronica and Clio
I've had the pleasure of meeting these two wonderful and incredibly sexy women over the past week. Not more has to be said about the GFE prowess that they both possess. Clio respectfully asks that we don't provide a detailed review but all I will say is that if you are lucky to get her contact info from OrlandoOD and get to meet her you will probably not be disappointed in the least.
With my ATF Veronica it was awesome sexiness as usual. She has that uncanny ability to make you feel that you are the only person in the world that she wants to be with and her sexual and GFE skills are well documented. Like Clio she is currently very ultra UTR and I always ask her if she is looking to expand her reach but alas the answer is still no. I will continue to ask every time I meet with her so let's hope for you fellas out there that she has a change of heart sometime in the future.
-
09-23-26 22:16 #18139Senior Member

Posts: 633Kaity
Did not know she was still in the game. I saw her twice many moons ago off Curry Ford. Anyone have her contact info??
-
09-23-26 21:59 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 855That's maya
Yes, that's her and she I think took a little break. Someone posted about her saying was back and she is looking to see more senior member clients to have more regulars. I think she did take a break but yeah, I mean I hit her up when I saw that post. I haven't seen her in a while only because you know she's kind of far and you know I have to go take her to motel X so that's an additional cost as well plus the date. Going that far out I usually would like to have a good Greek goddess and she's not really into Greek but she'll do it but she doesn't like really like it.
She's also reasonable with the rates and a good one on the rotation.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:08 #18137Senior Member

Posts: 127Maya
Is this the same Maya that was around about a year ago as well with the phone ending in 552?
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




