Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency GFE

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #77

    Rumi V

    This evening I had the pleasure of the company of Rumi V. I enjoyed getting to know her, and she seemed genuinely to be enjoying herself as well.

    What a lovely young woman, I don't even know where to start. She was very polite and charming. She is young--about 21 years of age--and has a playful personality.

    Rest assured, she is the beautiful model in the photographs on the cakd site though I found her to be more of the girl next door type.

    She was dressed only in her black silk robe when I arrived. We wasted no time getting more comfortable. She was quite hospitable with I appreciated very much. Rumi is eager to please her guests.

    I look forward to seeing her again, and highly recommend her. You may want to book her soon as I do not believe that she will be in town beyond the end of this month.

  2. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    She been dieting for the past year. For us thick lovers, it's been a sad journey. Unfortunately, I would no longer call her thick. You'll probably categorize her body as "normal" now. She's very proud of the hard work and good for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, she looks amazing now but I also really miss her old body so much. She was like the perfect thickness to me when she was 20-30 pounds heavier. I told her that before her weight loss, she was my perfect dream, now she's every man's dream. I'm proud of her too though, she put in the work and it shows. She said people treat her so much different now that she's thin. I reminded her not to forget who has been her biggest fan for 5+ years. She's always been ATF for me, now I just have a lot more competition LOL.
    Last Train All Aboard
    Good to know. I heard Janey has less than a week left, so if you gotta board the train it's gotta be soon. Last train some time next week. I noticed most GFE girls are way less busy, so it's not hard to pick your time. It's why there is way less gatekeeping incentive for GFE girls. CAKD Winter and CAKD Dani are also gone soon I think, followed by Baby Yuju too. Bonnie is also short tour for OC. Also, don't forget Heaven K. I'm too old to do 2 shots with many girls, but she is young and hot enough to consistently get me hard again every time:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7655301 The Legend of Heaven K

    In a way, if people like Janey then she'll come OC more often. Or else, LA can have her more and do us a favor by freeing up a slot. It is a fair system. You decide.

    Actually, LA is a way bigger market than OC. So there is a hidden asymmetry that even shops don't understand well. We can pick and draft girls we like, by whatever criteria we like. We could even end up cucking LA when they never get their girl back for a whole year - oh we've done it before. Why would Lizza work LA when her true fan club is in OC and she can get a nonstop fuck fest for 3 months with full bookings. It is Divine Judgement.

    Divine Judgement
    What is Divine Judgement? It strikes a fear in the heart of every gatekeeper who forgot to review an S-Tier girl. It's when Lizza / Dally goes straight to OC skipping LA and then stays there for 3 months.

    In the same way, all of Socal also ends up cucking the rest of Asia whenever we draft a girl who was supposed to go back but changed her mind. Girls like Subin and many more over the years. So that is actually a huge incentive to be honest about who is hot, young, and fun. We don't dare praise and then draft the aunties. So it's like at the end of a meeting when the boss asks if anyone has anything to say, we all avoid eye contact and are dead silent. In the same way, aunties get Dead Silence.

    Some Girls Really Love Dick
    Some GFE girls really love dick, and the younger ones have pussy that reacts well. For older guys, 001 and 002s used in combo with V (not too much or little) and at the right pace can produce nice results. Watch the girl's reactions, if she tenses up at the start or middle you probably need to go slower at first. But near the finish line things may happen. Some girls are better for bbbj, others are better for cfs (i.e. PIV aka penis in vagina). If you like a good PIV girl, Heaven K might be the best. Lots of tongue play in missionary during PIV (this specific combo). She is very hygenic and cautious, so P2P only briefly at the end of shower and you have to be reasonable (just P2P only). Janey also leans PIV, while the other girls are balanced with both bbbj and fs action. It could depend on your approach but that was my impression having repeated them. All of them enjoy sex (Ng might be 1st on this?), I wouldn't mention a girl if she wasn't.

    CAKD Dani offers bb for a tip. The booker listed it, but CAKD's website doesn't always reflect that (this is not common, but happens sometimes). So, she is in practice mostly GFE but you can just ask.

    As far as I can tell, CAKD Heaven K is the only 350 hr HYA since CAKD Suki. I hope cheap HYA don't go extinct. Among the people I knew who actually liked Suki, they could not believe it was only 350 hr.

    Alternate Lookalikes
    Attached are alternate lookalikes, meaning they are not as close as the first batch but still closer than ads imo. First two are for CAKD Winter who is gone soonest. Bomi from Apink and Miyeon from I-dle. Next is Michellefromchina (she has an OF) who is a lookalike for Baby Bonnie. She is kinda fit with some meat in the right places. The only tanned girl in the current Grand Tour. Next is a face lookalike and a body lookalike for Heaven K. Remember, these are alternate lookalikes and they'll never be super close. Heaven K is pure white skin with long black hair. A bit skinny but with some thighs and a Lani style bulging ass (big "for an Asian"), young and beautiful. Low S-Tier Looks since she is almost Team7 to me. Last one is Heaven K's ads, and it does give the idea of a white skinned attractive girl. But Heaven K looks much younger and better than her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winter vs Bomi2.jpg‎   Winter vs Miyeon.jpg‎   Baby Bonnie vs Michelle 01.jpg‎   Heaven vs Twitch lo3tus.jpg‎   Heaven K vs FC2 3981354.jpg‎  

    Heaven K Ad.jpg‎  

  3. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    She been dieting for the past year. For us thick lovers, it's been a sad journey. Unfortunately, I would no longer call her thick. You'll probably categorize her body as "normal" now. She's very proud of the hard work and good for her.
    Honestly, she looks amazing now but I also really miss her old body so much. She was like the perfect thickness to me when she was 20-30 pounds heavier. I told her that before her weight loss, she was my perfect dream, now she's every man's dream. I'm proud of her too though, she put in the work and it shows. She said people treat her so much different now that she's thin. I reminded her not to forget who has been her biggest fan for 5+ years. She's always been ATF for me, now I just have a lot more competition LOL.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    She been dieting for the past year. For us thick lovers, it's been a sad journey. Unfortunately, I would no longer call her thick. You'll probably categorize her body as "normal" now. She's very proud of the hard work and good for her.
    Who are you top thick picks?? I don't like too skinny.

  5. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Janey is thick and her body gets me rock hard:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 2
    She been dieting for the past year. For us thick lovers, it's been a sad journey. Unfortunately, I would no longer call her thick. You'll probably categorize her body as "normal" now. She's very proud of the hard work and good for her.

  6. #72
    The 6 GFE Grand Tour
    Baby Bonnie is back! How times have changed. OC would sometimes have just 1 hot or young GFE girl, and now there are 6. I'll also point out White again if you lean Service. I have not seen her but so many people I know thought she was fun and described her consistently, both in public and private.

    Each guy will rank girls in a different order - sometimes very differently. Even Boner who has almost the same taste as me, I know he prefers GFE girls over BB girls and cares about Tits more than me as key differences. If I never saw these girls yet and were recommending to myself, my own order would be CAKD Heaven K (350hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Baby Bonnie (400hr), Baby Yuju (500hr) for The 6 GFE Grand Tour. In that order. We each rate girls differently, so your order will be different.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/heaven-k-new-options-avail/ Heaven K
    https://get9irl.com/Janey Janey
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng (Nggg)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Bonnie
    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju Baby Yuju
    https://get9irl.com/White White

    But if you repeated and got bored of one girl, suddenly she goes to the back of the line no matter how good she is. But you could at least tell the bros about her because then more young girls will show up next. Make sure to read descriptions and reviews carefully - maybe you don't like tanned girls so you cross off Bonnie. It hurts a girl way less for me to point out her skin color, than for a guy who doesn't like it to show up and give her a bad experience. Whereas a guy who loves tanned could go straight for her and they'll end up feeling wonderful. And I point this out as someone who thinks Bonnie looks great, but I just know that other people have strong preferences. That is the true meaning and purpose of Matchmaking.

    If you love Variety, then you're gonna want to include the one tanned girl. I wouldn't actually say Jungle Asian out loud, but you're allowed to think it if it helps you enjoy her more.

    Heaven K has Lani's body type but a bit more petite and white skinned, small naturals. Very dtf, good tongue play during sex, she is very hygienic and will wash you thoroughly. Face is young and like Kazuha (scroll down for guides). Janey is a bit thick and full bodied with wonderful naturals (see photo guide). A dtf sweet girl, her vibe really suits me too. Ng is back and the reason I can call it "6 GFE Grand Tour". She is charming and knows what to do. More hot than young. Winter is beautiful and like a model, her body is my type and is like a skinnier version of Laurent. All natural. Baby Bonnie if you like tanned, Baby Yuju if you don't mind paying extra for a good HYA. Winter, Janey, Yuju will rotate soon.

    Era of the HYA Hunters
    Even though these girls are so different from each other, there is a cluster of people who like most or all of them. We could call them Looks First guys, which overlaps strongly with HYA Hunters. Most HYA Hunters are happy to see pre-MILFs if they are extra hot and charming. A few are not.

    It is enough that if you find my list of girls raises your success rate significantly, you can keep using them. If the list is failing you, don't use them and find some other reviewer. It just means our taste is too different. Don't let me fool you twice. It is really weird for people to say I'm a fake reviewer because they didn't like a girl I liked, and then I search their reviews and they have exactly 0. They are beggars. I waited for years for them to tell me who was good and they never did.

    Baby Bonnie (Baby Cherry) - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits. GFE only. Baby Bonnie is GFE only, but her pussy is very good. Many GFE girls are in this way.

    The novelty factor for me and most people is worth a 25% boost "one time". This is why everyone I know who saw Yuju said she was HYA and they had a good time, but the price is a barrier to repeats. In their mind she is equivalent to a 400hr girl, but they're okay with seeing her the first time because Khal Moro pointed out seeing a beautiful naked for the first time is one of the five best things in life. So 400hr x 1.25 = 500hr. This is a coincidence, I point out the 25% theory long before Yuju's pricing, because the phenomenon is well documented. In the same way, I thought Bonnie was really great and I recommend her if you are a HYA Hunter who doesn't mind tanned. Many guys are happy paying 400hr the first time to see her, it's just harder to repeat. Both girls can do this because they are truly limited time, it's actually a rule:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684433 Pricing Rules

    The drawback is they cannot sustain busy for very long this way. But some girls have short tours and wouldn't have shown up otherwise. I'm not taking sides just explaining the dynamic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    GFE girls are significantly hotter on average, and they're also way less busy. In order of Value, CAKD Heaven K (350hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr) Baby Yuju (500hr). All have high Looks and good Face. I'll also throw in White if you lean Service instead.
    See the above link for lookalike guides and more matchmaking. I'm going to quote a quick update to 001 to 003 condoms. I will have a full update another time consolidating all tips and Q&A.

    001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami
    001 is a thin and durable condom, and the most famous brand is Okamoto. Sagami is a good alternative with wider girth. They're made in Japan and expensive even in Japan. $2-$4 each in the US, the difference in thinness is obvious. They are made from polyurethane, which is strong and made thin. The thinness itself gives superior texture and heat transfer. The Japanese 001 to 003 condoms are much thinner than typical US condoms, being 10 to 30 microns rather than typically 50 to 70 microns. If you're not sure, the 002 Okamoto is the best all-around compromise for price and bulk purchase. 002s are much easier to put on than 001, especially if you didn't get the size right. Therefore, 002 are the best default.

    Condom | Thickness | Material
    001 | about 10 or 18 microns | polyurethane
    002 | about 20 microns | polyurethane
    003 | about 30 microns | latex
    Trojan Raw | about 46 microns | latex
    Typical US condom | about 50-70 microns | latex

    As an aside, 004 does exist (see Amazon.com) but at that point it is almost the same as a Trojan Raw. Trojan Raws are made in Japan! The reason 001s cost more, no matter who makes them, it takes more expensive machinery and expertise to make them. I get 001s and 002s from Ebay, but you can also buy them at Ebisu Life in Anaheim or Alhambra.

    To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard, maybe 70% when starting out. 002 feels 70% as close when fully hard. It was sometimes a crazy feeling, but if you don't get hard it won't help you. Thin condoms will not address any ED problems a guy has (see Viagra guide).

    There is a lesson in each story:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The Super VIP
    One corg cgirl was 500 hr and I saw her on her day off, so I was the only guy who saw her. Low volume is awesome in some regards because she was happy to let me go to town on her for the full hour. The hour was just a suggestion, and I could stay as long as I liked because she liked me. That's exactly why I picked her.
    As a result, I asked for things and she let me do everything. Things no one normally gets at the shop (this is a cgirl). So I tipped her for it, and we went out to lunch after. The key ingredients were she liked me and I was safe and respectful. I didn't make demands or pressure her and she was free to say no and we'd do things normally. It is the low pressure approach where you are bold and direct, respectful, and the girl is free to say no. Actually, when women can say no they are more likely to say yes. She even has a happy memory of you. And if they don't, you just move on and another woman will:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dd4XfqagTgA/?stkn=X Low pressure approach
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718057 City of Industry Strategy

    UTR BB
    I'll use this example to explain UTR BB, because this example is a corg cgirl I met this year. So nothing I say could raise expectations about kgirls. Anyways, I was playing with this cgirl and she was so happy to see me again. And I noticed, her P2P was very suspicious. But that could mean anything - Shelby has super good P2P too, but she is GFE only. I know that cgirls tend to be GFE only and terrified of BB, but they sometimes make an exception for a regular they really like. Not just UTR BB, but anything is possible.

    I remember Boner ranked girls as GFE first, GFE but UTR bb next, then BB girls, then upcharge BB girls in his priority order if I remember right. But most guys flip it to UTR bb first. A few girls will offer a guy like Boner everything - hard and enthusiastic P2P, suspicious hints, and on repeats all the way. They do it because they like him and want him to get addicted to her pussy and come back. It is diabolical.

    It reminds me of the Honored Matres from Dune whose sexual skills were perfected to the point of addiction for any man that encounters them. Then men become enslaved in their minds to the woman. Actually, I've see that in real life too. There are guys who do everything a woman asks and he just hands her all his money. It is called The Doom. So, beware of UTR BB. The cure is always another woman.

    The basic problem is, most guys won't get it even if I reviewed the cgirl. It could be a 2nd visit special and probably is (I was refused BB 1st visit but got hints). So they'll be disappointed or pissed about it. So, I just give the general tip on how it rarely happens. The rule about BB is, the girl decides. Look at all the tips I give about making yourself look better, clean, and smelling right. How to treat women and seduce them so they tend to do more without you asking. Of course, most guys lean Service or think the Lizza guide is BS so I can't say it too loud. I am just incepting the idea so maybe in the future they try it.

    About BB. You don't want women to get pregant and get a surprise later, so sometimes it won't happen until they have everything ready. And some girls simply can't work that way. So what we do is make girls feel safe and comfortable about opening up to BB if they choose, rather than pressure them to. The first works, the latter doesn't. The first means no trauma and again, when a girl says yes of her own free will that is a true gift. When a girl has a happy memory of you, even a whole year later she'll do more for you.

    What YMMV Is
    Look, if you are a C-Tier Looks guy there is real hope. To girls, our Looks are also up to taste and it is +/- 2 Tiers. So some girl is going to think you look A-Tier, another girl thinks ou look E-Tier. Nobody can explain it, but it simply works like that. So when you notice a girl genuinely likes you, that's the girl. When girls like us, they can't help but give us better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    One girl told me she'd charge 400 to a guy she liked, 1000 to a guy she didn't want to do it with. But if he agreed, she'd do it reluctantly. If you ever had to repair your house you'll get highball quotes too, they are "make me do it" quotes. To be clear, she would actually rather do 400 with me because she feels comfortable, low risk, easy work. If a girl doesn't feel safe or comfortable with a guy, she's not even going to do it for 1000. That's what it is. There is not really "one price" for that reason, but don't take that to mean the highest rate you hear a girl ask is what she's charging 80% of guys.

    To be sure, other girls told me 800-1200. They didn't like me.
    How to Find Your Match
    I never get offended when a girl doesn't like me. It is simply the +/- 2 Tiers rule. She saves me time if I can tell she's not into me, and then I can quickly move on to the next girl. The next girl might somehow find me attractive and worth spending time with. That's all I do! I don't obsess over a girl who said no to me. I make sure every girl feels comfortable saying no, so that when they say yes it's actually valuable and enduring. That is the true meaning of seduction, and it means we are a good match.

    When you treat women in these ways, you can see them 1-3 years later and resume things easily. That's why there is no point trying to message girls all the time, that's the hard way. The girls I visit in Japan, I don't message them for 11 1/2 months. Then 5 days before I want to see them, I ask if they're free. Too short of a notice and they can't plan, too long of a notice and they'll lose interest. I give a girl 1, maybe 2 chances to meet up. Women can smell desperation, so don't be desperate.

    Whereas if you do message back and forth with a girl, match her pace. If she messages more, you can message more. If the replies happen an hour, day, or week later, you should tend to do the same. Don't let it be one-sided unless you know her well and that's what she wants.

    I did not want to give too many OTC tips, but guys are doing it and I just want them to avoid disappointment or The Doom. And it's scary out there. Some of us ar forced to bang aunties.

    Forced To Bang Aunties
    We could tease rich guys paying for luxuries, but I won't complain. I just want people to have options and to dodge the aunties if they choose. I remember years ago some of us were forced to bang aunties and pretend we liked it, because people were afraid to post negative reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727828 Forced to Bang Aunties

    It has been observed that nobody cares if you bash a girl when she's left. Even the bookers will bash a girl who wasn't good or difficult then. I get it. But it would be nice if people could just give real feedback and accept it for what it is.

    LA Options
    If you go to LA, I had a Looklike guide for Baby Yul, Subin, Crystal. Yul is not as curvy but has a better face compared to her body lookalike. Subin is hotter than these lookalike examples. Crystal is Very Skinny and Tiny.

    Baby Yul - (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.
    (11.4 Score S, BB++ Pricing, Slightly Thick HYA)

    Subin - Very beautiful like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese.
    (11.4 Score S, GFE, Model type kgirl)

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her). Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose
    (9.7 Score A+, BB+ Pricing, Team7 Tiny Spinner)

    LA is too far for me due to all the OC ATFs in town. So, it's up to you guys to figure it out.

    Pro-tip if you really need to see Yul, I think she is sticking to LA for a while. Whereas if we all pray very hard in unison someday Subin may rotate. It's what I heard from people who saw them, but it's also old data I'm remembering now (plans change often). Crystal will stick to LA.

    Exerpted from link below. If you go to LA and use CGLA, notice the VIP link on their site. A discussion on it and other topics like OTC and The Doom:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, The Doom

    About the bananas attached. Some girls are "just young", and they aren't ready to eat yet. They are not ripe. But there is a dumb legend that it's possible to train them. Here is one example:

    The Legend of Fresh
    What is Fresh? There are many types, but I will give one extreme example (it is the rarest kind).

    There was one kgirl I remember who was so new she told me "I am almost virgin". I don't believe such a silly claim, but then her service did show it. She could not understand or believe the things I did to her, even though I was simply doing the regular Lizza guide that won't even impress other HYA. I'll point out she didn't even know to shower with me, so I did it myself. And then when I exited the bathroom, she went in and closed the door to get undressed so that I wouldn't see her get naked. Never seen anything like it.

    She was very nervous, just like all the Dragons today were the first they first day they started years ago. She was afraid of even being touched, so I had her lay down and we just lay down for several minutes looking at each other. Eventually I got her going and while kissing she wouldn't even open her mouth. I teased, "most girls kiss with tongue" and she said she doesn't even kiss her boyfriend with tongue. I was stunned silent.

    Seducing such women is the challenge full HYA Hunters prefer anyways, so I moved on to other things trying one after the other until I saw what she liked. In the end, I found out she really loves dick in pussy. Like it was the newest and greatest thing ever. It was kind of like Hanni (OC only) who was also very new to it. A more elevated version of Rayne or Lizza. The way her pussy reacts to dick, it's not something girls can fake. Or if they could, they should!

    I asked if she'd consider doing bb, but this kgirl was so scared of the idea. But the week after, she told me I could and put it on the menu. She noticed I was pulling out to nut outside of her just in case she was still scared of bb. So on my third visit she reminded me, "You can finish inside from now on". Hot damn!

    I trained her up from D-Tier Service to B-Tier Service in 2 weeks of repeats. Then I told her the rest could only improve with Vibe (it was holding her back). Best I can do. Every Fresh girl is very different from the next. So, it is not one simple definition.

    The Freshest HYA
    Another girl, she just started too. I gave her a kiss and she had the most innocent smile and reaction, like no one had ever done that to her before. I was blown away and felt like I did something wrong. But the other 5 times I saw her, it didn't happen. Now that is Fresh. It doesn't last. It's why Boner and other Rabbits are willing to TOFTT so hard, even though I keep begging them to use Intel more. Rabbits don't want to Turtle. But I remind them the Fresh HYA are 1 in 20, while the Aunties with no Intel are about 5 in 20. They won't listen to me, so I tell them at least learn to Walk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Khal Moro wisdom 01.jpg‎   Khal Moro wisdom 02.jpg‎   Turtles dodge the MILFs.jpg‎   Banana 10.jpg‎  

  7. #71
    If you have higher standards than me, just ignore this GFE only roster. Please tell me who to see instead. Thank you.

    Ads
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/heaven-k-new-options-avail/ Heaven K
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter
    https://get9irl.com/Janey Janey
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng (Nggg)
    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju Baby Yuju
    https://get9irl.com/White White

    GFE girls are significantly hotter on average, and they're also way less busy. In order of Value, CAKD Heaven K (350hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr) Baby Yuju (500hr). All have high Looks and good Face. I'll also throw in White if you lean Service instead. I don't know the Viet girls myself, but several Viet Hunters sing the praise of Rumi V.

    Heaven K if you want the best Face. She is also probably the youngest followed by Yuju. Janey and Yuju might have the best English, while Heaven and Ng are conversational with more word gaps. In order of Face they are all close enough that everyone will have a different order based on individual preferences. For me, it's Heaven K, Yuju, Ng, Janey, Winter. Heaven, Winter, Janey are all natural, Yuju has a bit of face work and tattoos, Ng has some face work and fantastic tits. Winter is the skinniest and a bit tall. Heaven K has the skinniest waist and is close to Team7. Ng is also tallish, Janey is a bit thick. If you like skinnier girls, Heaven K has the best ass. If you like thicker girls, probably Janey's ass. Ng will seduce you and make you feel handsome until you look in the mirror back home. All the girls to a lesser extent. Heaven is the most dtf followed by Janey. In this matchmaking lineup, all of them have White skin by coincidence.

    Heaven K looks younger and better than her ads. Fresh She looks like young Park Shin Hye, Kazuha, or Tenjin Ugoromo:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7655301 The Legend of Heaven K

    CAKD Winter looks like Apink Bomi:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Bomi
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter vs Onsen

    Yuju reminds me of Baby Sweet but with a British accent.

    Janey is thick and her body gets me rock hard:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 2

    Ng looks like pre-MILF Kang Minkyung:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815990 Ng vs KMK 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815989 Ng vs KMK 2

    Some of them seemed to enjoy things a bit more than I expected. So, let's run a train on them.

    CAKD Heaven K - HYA+. Very beautiful, young, borderline DDG face, 20s, A natural tits with good nipples, great young figure, skinny, good ass, good proportions, cute feet. Both her face and body are very nice. She has a fresh from Korea look and vibe. Very nice pleasing attitude with lots of tongue play. Good hj technique. Long and thorough shower, she is very hygenic. Full spread without asking, a bit naughty and very dtf. S- Face, S- Body. Important: She has normal natural tits, strictly GFE only.
    (10.2 S-, GFE, Petite HYA)

    Heaven K's appeal is young and all natural. She is horny in the same way as some other younger girls. Good genuine vibe and easy to get along with. Nobody's going to rates girls the same way, so just ignore the ratings portion if your taste isn't close enough to mine. I put Heaven K's looks in-between CAKD Suki and Lani (SBC Lehilani). She is HYA young and I love her face and body, but that's up to taste. She has a skinny waist, a heart-shaped ass when she sits (sit on the bed and use that mirror), and cute hands and feet. Relatively skinny like Lani but like Lani has a great ass and meat in the right places. If you think I was wrong on Suki and Lani then just ignore my ratings. Let the true fans handle the HYA.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726117 Heaven K PLEASER

    Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 A+, GFE, All natural model)

    Janey - Beautiful, especially face. B or C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos, good skills, DTF, her pussy loves to bang, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. She is beautiful from head to toe, full bodied (slightly thick). Stil a bit fresh. She is curvy, good pussy. Important: GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters.

    Other:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717686 Ng
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706439 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7668342 White
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724620 Rumi V

    The Fourteen Pills
    If you are quitting bb to join the GFE only club, it's still good to have Doxy-PEP on hand in case you give in one time or two. You take 2 of the pills after unproteced sex and then pray to your chosen diety. Or if you are quitting bb in the first place, ideally you get the 3-antibacteria combo (the one with the shot you can get at the STD clinic or any doctor's office, whereas callondoc will send a pill version to your pharmacy). In the pill-only combo, the main workload is usually done by Doxy which is 1 pill of Doxy (100 mg) twice a day (making it 200 mg) for typically 7 days. 14 pills. It deals with most bacteria, but for various reasons the 3-combo is more comprehensive. If you have a bunch of Doxy pills prescribed and have trouble consistently taking them, just set all 14 aside and it counts itself for you.

    001 and 002
    When 001 or 002s are used right and you are fully hard (this is a big if), it feels so close to bb it's scary. I have flashbacks to bb land often. Whereas if you are not able to get fully hard, scroll down for Viagra / ED info. 001 and 002 condoms cannot address ED issues. If you don't want to use Ebay, Ebisu Life has them. I prefer Okamoto but Sagami is better if you are bigger. There is Regular, L size, XL size (002). If you have trouble putting thin condoms on, start with the 002s which are a good balance for beginners.

    I'm not the only one who likes Heaven K, Winter, Ng, and Baby Yuju. They feature prominently in Boner's List too:

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I am just glad the Babies are still coming back.

    My favorite Baby Soi told me that she would come back in a year and she did. Baby Yul, Yaya J, Baby Sugar, Uju, and Yeseul also come back. Baby Yuju, Rumi V, NG, Winter, Baby Eve, and Heaven K came back. Subin, Baby Cherry, Crystal, Baby Goeun, and Baby Yuna seem to stay long as well.
    He also listed Rumi V who many guys praise. I'm not into Viet girls (they were good but I simply prefer kgirls), but for those who are Viet Hunters more power to them.

    Whereas if you drive to LA, there is also Subin and Baby Cherry. But they might rotate OC. There is a strategy in these things. Girls like Crystal (not GFE) are LA only, and typically so are girls like Goeun unless something silly happens..

    Boner's List
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7543465 Boner's List Mar 2026
    What is Boner's List? Boner's List is about a compassionate man who took pity and saved as many HYA Hunters as he could. His only regret is that he couldn't save more. It is a key document for The Resistance.

    The Resistance
    What is the Resistance? Well, anyone can join the Resistance instantly. They are those who rebel against ad inaccuracy and choose to rely on intel instead. Intel is the true lighthouse which prevents great explorers from getting shipwrecked. The other tool being to walk at the door aka "abandon ship". It is less pleasant, but a last resort.

    Attachments
    Attached are 4 Lookalike guides for Heaven K, 2 Lookalike guides for Winter, 3 Lookalike guides for Janey, and 1 Lookalike guide for Ng. If you have a better idea for a lookalike, be my guest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven K vs Park Shin Hye.jpg‎   Heaven K vs Tenjin Urogomo.jpg‎   Kazuha vs Bae Suzy Park Shin Hye.jpg‎   Heaven K vs FC2 3981354.jpg‎   Winter vs Bomi.jpg‎  

    Winter vs Onsen ikkou.jpg‎   Janey vs Asuka Saito.jpg‎   Janey vs MPT.jpg‎   Janey vs Yuzuki.jpg‎   Kang Minkyung vs ng 04.jpg‎  


  8. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    Looks like CGLA is joining the party this tour as well.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng
    Since Ng starts Friday, it might just be a case where even more bookers will list her starting Thursday/Friday. So there is a good chance each guy interested can book her. In fact, if you are only screened with 1 or 2 bookers and see Ng, I suggest you immediately afterwards use that to screen with CAKD, CGLA, GKS to complete your circle. That's how I screened with KDC and others, it was easy screening.

    A final way to screen is if you know a girl well, you have her tell the new booker. Since she is the one opening the door for you on your first appointment with this booker, she wouldn't vouch for just anyone. So it goes a long way to confirming you are safe.

    I don't know how long Ng will stay OC, but just by numbers and knowing her previous OC tour it must be many weeks if not more. When enough better girls like her show up to OC and stay long, standards rise. Even if you don't see Ng or like her, you want OC to have higher standards. So the more the better. The result is unpopular girls will go far away and make other cities happy.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Ng NGGG is also being booked by Garden this tour.

    Don't forget the other CAKD GFE exclusive, Heaven K.
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. GKS is also the only way to book Stella in LA as far as I can tell:
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ng/oc-5 Ng
    Looks like CGLA is joining the party this tour as well.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Ng NGGG is also being booked by Garden this tour.

    Don't forget the other CAKD GFE exclusive, Heaven K.
    Good to know. GKS is also the only way to book Stella in LA as far as I can tell:
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ng/oc-5 Ng
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.c...85/mw-ktown-78 Stella

    It is hard to navigate booker coverage because a given girl might be on 2 out of 5 booking sites while a different girl is on a different 2 out of 5 booking sites. And also some girls show up later on other sites. For example I checked on Monday and FA Tomi was on Get9 and FA but not others. But today, CGLA and Kbeauty have her:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tomi2 Tomi
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi Tomi

    So, it's good to have 2-4 OC options for full coverage. I don't know how popular GKS is for OC, but two other girls they cover:
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/mariel/oc-5 Mariel
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.c...ia78/tustin-96 Olivia

    CAKD Heaven K - Very beautiful, young, borderline DDG face, 20s, A or B natural tits with good nipples, great young figure, skinny, good ass, good proportions, cute feet. Both her face and body are very nice. She has a fresh from Korea look and vibe. Very nice pleasing attitude with lots of tongue play. Really good hj technique. Full spread without asking, very dtf. S- Face, S- Body. Important: She has normal natural tits, strictly GFE only.
    (10.8 Score low S-Tier, Petite HYA)

    But keep in mind my ideal body type is Baby Sol. So if you aren't looking for skinny and petite, you'll rate her body lower. That's probably most guys. When measuring the gap, it's 1/2 to 1 Tier for guys who aren't into spinners (i.e. A-Tier to them). They'll still enjoy her Age and her Face about the same. But Face is also up to taste, and not everyone prefers all natural. Consider the tits versus your own must-haves.

    Someone who doesn't find her face special, wants upgrades, and needs big tits or a big full bodied woman is not a good match. He would say C through F. Heaven K is popular with HYA Gatekeepers. She has enough different appeals that even if she is not your type, you might try her for being young, hot, fun.

    Heaven K's appeal is young and all natural. She is naughty in the same way as some other younger girls, however I think that depends on compatibility. I need to clarify naughty has nothing to do with BB or GFE. She is strictly GFE only and very hygenic. Good genuine vibe and easy to get along with. Many people noticed the same. She has petite model porportions giving her 85% a Team Seven match. B natural tits to me are worth the same as typical D MMs, but she is small B (or big A). She has a good ass for a skinny girl. It's not huge but the contrast is there.

    Availability Tip
    Heaven may be on vacation at some point but if you use HX you can usually tell. You can also ask the booker but when a girl is off they'll try to send you to the "next best" girl. Best they can do, but you are the customer so you decide or just say you'll try another day if you must have a girl. CAKD offers their most popular girls first, then the next most popular after when all popular girls are taken. It is fair. Many bookers work this way, I hope it's clear what the pros and cons are. Popular doesn't mean she matches your preference, it just means she has broad appeal. And the biggest unknown is with new girls they don't have enough feedback on yet. You'll also notice when things are not busy or it's a holiday, you could ask who's available and they tell you Lizza or Rayne are for example. Whereas when it's busy, no. For those reasons, using HX to check availability has its advantage.

    If you are a strictly GFE only guy, it means you're gonna need to pick from the "short list". Maybe CAKD Winter or CAKD Ng if you need Looks, or White if you need Service. Whereas if you are one of those guys who must have young ("at any cost"), you've got Heaven K. Baby Hanseol too. Another option might show up to OC, but no sign of her. No hint of Rayne or Baby Bonnie either.

  11. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter (CAKD exclusive)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/ng-first...oc-avail-4-11/ Ng (CAKD Exclusive)

    Attached is a body model for Winter and her closest ad. Also attached is a lookalike for Ng and her main ad. Both girls are fun and beautiful imo, currently CAKD exclusives.
    Ng NGGG is also being booked by Garden this tour.

    Don't forget the other CAKD GFE exclusive, Heaven K.

  12. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    CAKD Winter - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 Score A+, GFE, All natural model)

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    (10.2 Score S-, GFE+ Pricing, Charming beauty)

    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter (CAKD exclusive)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/ng-first...oc-avail-4-11/ Ng (CAKD Exclusive)

    Attached is a body model for Winter and her closest ad. Also attached is a lookalike for Ng and her main ad. Both girls are fun and beautiful imo, currently CAKD exclusives.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winter vs Onsen ikkou.jpg‎   Cakd Winter.jpg‎   Kang Minkyung vs ng 03.jpg‎   Ng.jpg‎  

  13. #65
    There are not a lot of GFE options in OC right now. Baby Cherry and Shelby are gone, and I don't know the Service not Looks options well.

    CAKD Winter - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 Score A+, GFE, All natural model)

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter (CAKD exclusive)

    Ng was listed last day on CGLA for LA yesterday. So I'll mention her in case she shows up OC some day:

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    (10.2 Score S-, GFE+ Pricing, Charming beauty)

    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier

    Her boobs are MMs but they're good quality and I can't usually tell. She is like Baby Sweet's big sister in some ways (taller, older, pre-MILF), the connection is good and natural. I noticed many people liked Ng's face more than Baby Sweet, but Baby Sweet's body more than Ng. I think so too, but that's in the context of both of them being high level. Ng is more DTF and seductive, while Sweet is more charming like a princess.

    I'll just bury the info here to check out Get9 LA or CAKD OC for new kgirl HYA options. The LA option is a bit thick and the OC option has small tits. If that's not your thing, don't worry let the other Batmans handle them. You are safe you can just go see Baby Yuju instead.

    If you are on PC, CTRL+F in the Rosters (page 1) or Lookalikes (page 3) might find more info.

    Doxy-PEP
    For Doxy-PEP options, I'll list examples that people have used: Shameless Care, Wisp, www.alldaychemist.com, heymistr.com

    This Doxy guide will only help a very specific demographic of people. It is for people who truly do not normally BB, but end up BB a few times by exception or by accident. Instead of going to urgent care afterwards in a panic, one option is a Doxy-PEP prescription ahead of time. It is an antibacterial you take after BB sex to prevent bacterial STDs from colonizing. It has maximum effectiveness if you take it right after sex rather than 72 hours later. The dose is 2 pills (200 mg). Doxy covers the vast majority of bacterial stds. It is way better than nothing but not a guarantee.

    I'll emphasize that it is not for people deep in bb land. All-in bb guys should get regularly tested, and go get treatement if there are symptoms or exposure. If you need to quit bb for a new long-term girlfriend, get treated with the 3 antibacterial combo just in case. Callondoc can send one to your pharmacy, or if you've been exposed a lot you can tell that to the STD clinic or even your doctor for at-risk treatment.

    If you already have a bacterial STD from a while ago, just 1 Doxy dose is not enough to clear it. But it's true that it is the exact same pill medicine used to clear normal bacterial STD treatments, just in a different way. Clearing most bacteria normally, you take 1 pill of Doxy (100 mg) twice a day (making it 200 mg) for typically 7 days. 14 pills.

    There are less common stds that other antibacterials can be used in combo to treat, it's just that Doxy is the main umbrella. If you have symptoms, see a doctor. I use the county STD clinics and other friends use AHF Wellness, because we can freely get testing as often as we like. No judgement. They operate as a charity and not for profit.

    None of this covers viral infections. I've already mentioned Gardasil which is the most important. Genital warts, cervical cancer, and anal cancer rates are dropping from its introduction, but there is not yet herd immunity by a longshot. If you are sexually active, you need it but it is mainly provided for those 45 and under. You can get it from CVS. While you're there, Hep B vaccination too but it's less a priority these days due to long-term vaccination and herd immunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I'll mention Shameless Care which is a similar telehealth and prescribes Doxy-PEP. I only post this once a year in case it helps someone have more peace of mind.
    Some telehealth will prescribe it in bulk like Shameless Care on a case-by-case basis. For example, 40 doses for about $200. So you can take it on the spot which dose increase its effectiveness rather than 1-3 days later. Each does is typically 2 pills. Medical info is private under the law, and each person has to decide if it suits them or not. There are side effects like diarrhea and some nausea. It can be mild, just don't be surprised.

    It is the opinion of several STD clinic doctors that PrEP for HIV is not necessary for most of us, unless you regularly participate in unprotected anal sex or intravenous drug use. Whereas Doxy-PEP for bacteria greatly mitigates your risk (for occasional BB), but doesn't eliminate all risk..I'll note that these options give peace of mind. There can also be a strategic use of doxy-PEP if you have already just been treated and 'cleared', and are dipping back in to bb land again a few times. It can keep your clear streak going much longer.

    I will get cleared when taking on a new partner. Whereas with girls who offer bb normally, there's no point getting clear unless you have symptoms or a positive test. Instead, I wrote out 001 to 003 guides for that strategy. It can keep you clear for as long as you are satisfied with that route.

    Thickness
    This is really subjective, it's the same as asking who has a good Ass. There are even tiny girls who look thick. So, I'm only giving my impression and opinion and other people are going to have different estimates than me.

    Last tour, Baby Yul was about +1.3 Thick (0.0 being Normal). In Yul's case it was her body type plus some extra thick thighs. Her waist was good. The 1.3 rating is for her previous tour, so I don't know if she has gained or lost weight since. For calibration, the girl below is +.8 Thick:
    https://www.instagram.com/hee._.tty/reel/DcByGJchIbt/ +.8 Thick

    Anything +- 1.0 is "still safe" for normal guys. And so some skinny hunters were not compatible with Yul, even though they did like other things. This is an important concept of Intel - many guys are objective enough that even though they didn't like a girl for one reason, they still agree on all the other points. They all liked her Face and found her young and dtf.

    I'll sometimes hear someone say that one reviewer isn't the best judge of Face. But, that to me just validates all their other grades. No one says he's not good at rating Age, Skinny, DTF, and other Specs. He's quite good at them. And he in turn doesn't trust other reviewer's standards on Face either. That is the very definition of "up to taste". While people don't exactly agree on good Face, they do agree on ugly. For ugly, we use the Dead Silence rule.

    With Yul, I was puzzled by friends who said she was no msog. I always got it with tip every visit. It's why I don't look ever look at the menu. This tour, it looks like it is +80 msog.

    If some girl has no msog on the menu, you could offer an appropriate tip. I got it when I asked. But, I also made the girl feel safe and comfortable. I tried to make the girl happy. So, she didn't imagine 2 shot was going to be some horrible thing. Some of them really liked it, and a few of them even came on the 2nd shot. The point is not that you can get things off the menu. The point is girls decide what they offer.

    Baby Yul (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.

    Even though I got great service from her, it could be ymmv. I don't really know. Not enough people spoke up about it either way to really Triangulate.

    Yul's starting schedule is very limited, 8pm to 12am. So, the train won't be too long but it may be hard to get a ticket.

  14. #64
    GFE for Looks
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ GFE Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Baby Bonnie 400 hr
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Isabella%20V/ Isabella V

    GFE Winter aka Seven - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.

    All natural appeal, her body is very close to a skinnier Laurent. I feel like she knows what guys like.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Apink
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1770068278 Winter vs Miyeon
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703574 GFE Winter Guide

    Baby Bonnie - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits. GFE only.

    Baby Bonnie is GFE only, but her pussy is very good. Many GFE girls are in this way.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1786168068 Michelle vs Bonnie Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie front (but add tits)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701767 Baby Bonnie Guide

    GFE for Service
    https://get9irl.com/Shelby Shelby 240-hh 280-45 320-hr (free msog)
    https://get9irl.com/Shana Shana 300 hh 350 hr
    https://get9irl.com/White White 300 hh 350 hr

    I've seen Shelby more than almost every HYA. She has never once charged me msog all these years. Her ad says 2-shot special if you book an hour. Ads just specify the minimum, even in a 45 minute session I could get 2-shot. That's just how she is. She's been around long, is priced very well, and she showed me new things. Very good English, full womanly body, a fun person.

    FA Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    https://get9irl.com/Shelby
    https://kbeautygirls.com/shelby-gfe
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/firstasians/
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

    White has over 450 TER reviews, or you can scroll down (or CTRL+F and type in WHITE, hitting ENTER to cycle matches). You can figure it out.

    GFE Special Mention
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-yuju Baby Yuju 500 hr (LA)

    The Bat Signal
    It's hard to get a ticket for the train, so I'll bury the Bat Signal mid-post. Baby Yuju is HYA. She's very popular with gatekeepers in LA. She has both Looks and Service, but it's 500 HR and the price is meant to capture two types of guys: a) rich guys (Superman) b) guys who want to meet every HYA one time each (Batman). So the hype will die down and then you can try to board the train too.

    I said earlier in the year that every 500 HR HYA has "400 HR Looks" and it's always been true. Even the 600 HR girls have "500 HR" Looks. Yes they are very hot, but every regular I've asked considers it luxury pricing. Meaning even the people repeating them consider the price a stretch.

    Other GFE Options
    https://get9irl.com/Haru Haru J
    https://get9irl.com/TinaL Tina L
    https://get9irl.com/Lyly Lyly V
    https://get9irl.com/SofiaW Sophia W
    https://get9irl.com/Yuna Yuna

    The letter generally indicates ethnicity. So I would assume Tina is Latina, Lyly is Viet, Sophia is White, and so on.

    Sometimes, a girl is mixed race so they pick one. Other times, a girl like Daisy L gets the L because she does have a Latina body even though she's not Latina.

  15. #63
    Shelby is mult-booker now. If you are not screened with FA you can use Get9 or Kbeauty etc.. to see her. 260-hh 280-45 320-hr. Note she is msog included. Free msog is rare these days but that's always been the case for me and others for years. If booking ads differ on this, it shouldn't matter imo - Shelby has been free msog for years in my experience. Oral skills are superb, she is also a master of P2P. She understands men well, very good English, high Service. Tall and womanly body. She taught me many of the skills I later taught HYA.

    FA Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    https://get9irl.com/Shelby
    https://kbeautygirls.com/shelby-gfe
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/firstasians/
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

    FA is the hardest to screen for, and they occasionally have had important exclusives like FA Ms Angel, FA Isabella, FA Dallas, FA Jira. So, if you see her through multi-bookers, after your appointment ask FA on HX to screen you using that appointment as reference.

    FA has the cheapest hh rates by far, so if you find a girl you like it can be a good option for repeats.

    Subin is done 8/5. Scroll down for info on White for Service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shelby 01.jpg‎   Shelby 03.jpg‎   Shelby 02.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape