Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 26374
-
09-22-26 12:50 #26329Senior Member

Posts: 389Any chance anyone has seen here lately or even know where to find an AD?
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 12:15 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 70I worked 3rd shift and Friday mornings with Macie was a great start to the weekend.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
Definitely agree with the other Veteran's in here. It's about time to hang up the boots and retire from the hobby.
-
09-22-26 11:25 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 72Interested
Hello soccerfan.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
I'd be interested in getting her name and number to help her out.
Thanks in advance.
Tonguepunch.
-
09-22-26 01:22 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 489Likely a wise decision.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:59 #26325Senior Member

Posts: 1477Golden pee
I'll said it before and I'll say it again, anyone staying at the Golden motel shouldn't be asking above 80 for a BJ or 100 for QV. She was a dead fish to me and rushed. I think she only said 4-6 words the whole time. To each their own.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:54 #26324Senior Member

Posts: 1477Dolly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/536034627977
I've seen her 4 times and I'm probably done now. The first 2 times was in the Spring when her 3 kids were in school. (She offers QV specials during school hours).
The good. Very friendly and talkative. Great body with a great view when you're hitting it during doggy. Big tits with big erect pierced nipples. Apartment incall by Capital and Appleton Ave with no one around. (She said she was moving the end of the month by Good Hope Rd. She had boxes all over the Apt).
The bad. Covered BJ. Asked for a strip dance because she said she was a dancer at Silk but her dancing skills suck. The last time I saw her, her kitty smelled really bad. I mean really bad!! A small girl walked in on us as she was going to town on Jr. (Not Cool! She also looked like she is 2-3 months pregnant but I didn't ask.
Has anyone else seen her? Same results as me? Maybe I'll see her again when is moved and settled in. How do you ask someone to shower and make sure that kitty is fresh?
-
09-21-26 17:18 #26323Senior Member

Posts: 652She has a verification routine that involves sending dic pics with specific fingers arrangements.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
Besides that and she not being GFE is the main factor I didn't bite.
She's up in Brown Deer area so that's far for me.
-
09-21-26 16:43 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 257Lol
This girl does clearly indeed look very interesting.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:37 #26321Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyway be seen this one?
Pretty Pussy available.
-
09-21-26 13:30 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 67Yummy
I solicited the forum for Intel on Yummy and all I got was some member inferring what her ad says. There's no way this beautiful body hasn't been had by one of you hobbyists.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/235966929830
-
09-21-26 11:26 #26319Senior Member

Posts: 135Any Info would help
This girl looks interesting. But location is scary Franklin / oak creek.
-
09-21-26 09:57 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 386What do you search to find her on fb? I would l9 ve to give her some help!
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:08 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 1820Blacklist
There's already a Milwaukee Area Blacklist thread under User Forums. It saw 2 comments last year after being silent since 2017.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-20-26 18:58 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 763UTR in Waukesha
I have a lady in Waukesha needing to make rent. She has her own safe place in a shared home. All the other tenants are pretty much in the same situation. She host only at her place. She swallows and goes bare if you wish. She has a bald kitty that tastes great. I don't know about anal, that you have to ask. She does not post on any sites but can be found at FB.
-
09-20-26 17:07 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 1244Spider
She's back, posted an add Friday.








Reply With Quote






