Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 29329
-
09-27-26 12:40 #29269Senior Member

Posts: 344Coco
I wanted to see Lina before she left but drew coco. She looked nice with her titties popping out of her top so figured I'd toftt and followed her to the room. I was pressed for time so handed her $145 up front (45 to the house and 100 for L2). She counted it and told me it was 200 for everything. I told her I just wanted head and we went back and forth until she got her phone out and I said "mouth only" and she understood. All this as I was undressing.
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
No massage, straight to pillow and me laying down face up. She stripped down and put the cover on and started a CBJ while kneeling between my legs. No access to touch anything and after about 5 minutes she offered the FS upgrade for 40 more. Even though she had tig-o-bitties, her ass was on the deflated side and wasn't really feeling it. Back to head and back to asking for FS, back and forth. I said just finish by hand and she was going to do it with the cover still on. After the third attempt at getting me to upgrade to FS and the covered L1 (CHJ? LOL), I said fuck it, I just wanted her to shut up and my cock in her mouth wasn't doing it. Gave her the 40 and she got on the table for standing mish then standing doggie.
Since I was about a week backed up to coat Lina's throat, I unloaded in the bag to an enthusiastic thumbs up. Some of these girls seem to think that a bigger load means they did a better job. She told me her name was Coco and next time we would 69, as if there would be a next time with her.
Looked to be in her mid 40's so probably in her 50's. Bad boob job, deflated ass, and she's a bit of a germaphobe, no touching the kitty or my junk without a cover. I had asked for a Russian finish before the CHJ and she said more money but I'm assuming that would have been with the cover. 185 out the door and won't be seeing her again. I should have just asked for Lina.
-
09-27-26 07:17 #29268Senior Member

Posts: 497Great advice right there. I have seen her at night once and enjoyed myself, as always with her. But something to consider, first thing in the morning is my preference so I'm the first one in. The building and her. She does allow BBFS so if you want to daty, plan accordingly. Don't expect a massage and just go with the flow. You'll enjoy it.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 07:12 #29267Senior Member

Posts: 497Those two names sound like the two on Bash at Royal. Is that what you meant?
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 01:10 #29266Senior Member

Posts: 47An off day
Had some free time and headed out west to Lucky #7 to be pleasantly surprised the lot was empty. Went to the door and was greeted by a shorter, 5'2"ish, cute ball of energy named Candy. She took me back to a room and was given. 5 for hh. Started off with a medium massage of back, arms and neck leading to some teases and giggles. At the flip negotiated boom boom for $. 55. She undressed and looked very pleasing with not cartoonish manmades and eraser nips. Started with a good bbj and some HJ, before the cover was put on. Started some DATY, but she seemed reluctant and the cover was starting to become kryptonite so got up to start standing mish. As things failed I hopped up to the bed for some 69 followed by CG. She was great to taste and see, but alas the cover was too much and she said she was tired. As I was not quite finished she tried again with a combination of CBJ and HJ. Still reluctant to finish she hopped back up to 69 position, but this time her hips were lower and DATO was possible. During that and a vigorous HJ I finally finished. Seems it was a difficult day to finish, but was still happy, Candy was a lovely woman and gave a good effort to ensure that I left happy. Definitely would return if was in the area an hopefully in an easier mood.
-
09-26-26 23:12 #29265Senior Member

Posts: 57Lisa
Great to hear there is still a good option at firehouse. I haven't met Lisa yet.
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 22:49 #29264Senior Member

Posts: 109Which Relax?
There are a few establishments listed on rubmaps for Relax, where is this one located?
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
TY.
BCD0101.
-
09-26-26 20:49 #29263Senior Member

Posts: 135Relax
Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.
-
09-26-26 19:37 #29262Senior Member

Posts: 99First time L3
If you want a consummate boner professional, I absolutely must recommend bobo later at night, like 8 PM or later. She is an absolute riot, and a true master of everything between both your and her thighs. You can find the location in older posts. Just search for "bobo," "Lesley's," or "Lesley's Foot Spa. " She blocks the listing on google maps, so you won't find it there.
Originally Posted by Booblover6999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:24 #29261Regular Member

Posts: 2New but not new to this.
I'm new to this. Somewhat. I've been a whole 2 x to Peony. Did a little research awhile back and figured I'd give it a go. Plus they had a table shower. Table shower wasn't bad but I will say the L1 both times provided was top notch. My only issue is that's all they provide. 2nd time I did get the girl to take her tits out to feel her up but she said no to L2 when I asked. Also she was just in jeans and a shirt so no sexy clothing whatsoever. Actually provided a helluva massage. Looking to go elsewhere where I can at least get an L2. Covered or uncovered granted uncovered is preferred. I've read through quite a bit of pages and it can be a little much to take it all in. Eventually I'll work my way up to an L3 but in due time. You fellas have any suggestions to point me in the right direction? I know guys ask for advice a lot on here so if this post is annoying then just ignore it and I'll figure it out. You guys all have great advice so figured I'd start here first. Cheers fellas!
-
09-26-26 15:59 #29260Senior Member

Posts: 894Problem for a doctor?
You didn't state your problem. There's an ED blog. May help?
Originally Posted by Booblover6999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:55 #29259Regular Member

Posts: 64Westside rotation
Fellow Mongers. I usually hit north northeast side of town but heading to westside this week. Who has the current best rotation for BBJ and L3. Prefer talent with nice body, shaved, firm or large chest. Any guidance would be appreciated. Previous WS visits have included Q spa, 7000 W Wash (name changes oftern) and three spot on Rockville Rd, even though I think Smile is only L2. A1 was good too.
Anyway, thanks again for the guidance. PM is probably best.
Thank you and let me know if I can help on my side of town sometime.
-
09-26-26 13:15 #29258Senior Member

Posts: 134Too many electrons died for this drivel
The only words worth reading.
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 13:09 #29257Senior Member

Posts: 134AMP vs doctor
I don't think you will find any MT that would take care of a problem a doctor would manage unless your doctor treats you with an L3.
Originally Posted by Booblover6999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 06:54 #29256Regular Member

Posts: 32Fake massage ads and locations
Hey guys I've been seeing a lot of fake massage locations pop up on Google Maps. I drove to one thinking I found a new secret location. When I showed up it was random apartments. The number texted me to park. I waited for a reply and he said if I wanted the room number to text with a gift card for deposit. Clearly a scam. They're not only doing this in Indiana but multiple cities in other states. Just remember never to pay a deposit! That's the easiest way to get scammed. Hope all of you don't get your time wasted like I did. Waste of time and gas. I guess it's smarter to text that you're there already to see what they say.
-
09-26-26 00:44 #29255Regular Member

Posts: 32Specific
Are you just wanting l3 in general or more specific? A lot of places offer l3 if you read a couple pages down but if you are looking for a specific body type or anything you can ask and hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Booblover6999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





