Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1956 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 29340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29280

    Intel about Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.
    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.

  2. #29279

    Intel about Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.
    Thanks for the intel about Relax Spa. The spas room setup and 50 year old uninspiring masseuse don't surprise me. That you received a HJ, even a greasy one, surprised me.

  3. #29278

    Relax on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    There's a Relax Spa at 8250 Bash St a floor or two up from Royal Spa.

    From what little I saw. It seems legit. Maybe TOFTT and post intel?

    Royal Spa with Cindy and Selina is first floor, Suite C-4.
    There is a Relax spa on Bash on second floor. I visited a month ago. Uninspiring 50 yr old. Teased after rubbing her ass. Flipped and received an oily HJ. The spa has a closet waiting room and a curtain to the bed. Another curtain leads to what I presume is the employee lounge. Disappointing compared to Royal on Bash. Royal Ciindy will give a BBBJ.

    Selina gives top notch CBJ and L3.

  4. #29277

    Relax at 8250 Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    There are a few establishments listed on rubmaps for Relax, where is this one located?

    TY.

    BCD0101.
    There's a Relax Spa at 8250 Bash St a floor or two up from Royal Spa.

    From what little I saw. It seems legit. Maybe TOFTT and post intel?

    Royal Spa with Cindy and Selina is first floor, Suite C-4.

  5. #29276

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.

    Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.

    Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.
    I wanted to see Lina before she left but drew coco. She looked nice with her titties popping out of her top so figured I'd toftt and followed her to the room. I was pressed for time so handed her $145 up front (45 to the house and 100 for L2). She counted it and told me it was 200 for everything. I told her I just wanted head and we went back and forth until she got her phone out and I said "mouth only" and she understood. All this as I was undressing.

    No massage, straight to pillow and me laying down face up. She stripped down and put the cover on and started a CBJ while kneeling between my legs. No access to touch anything and after about 5 minutes she offered the FS upgrade for 40 more. Even though she had tig-o-bitties, her ass was on the deflated side and wasn't really feeling it. Back to head and back to asking for FS, back and forth. I said just finish by hand and she was going to do it with the cover still on. After the third attempt at getting me to upgrade to FS and the covered L1 (CHJ? LOL), I said fuck it, I just wanted her to shut up and my cock in her mouth wasn't doing it. Gave her the 40 and she got on the table for standing mish then standing doggie.

    Since I was about a week backed up to coat Lina's throat, I unloaded in the bag to an enthusiastic thumbs up. Some of these girls seem to think that a bigger load means they did a better job. She told me her name was Coco and next time we would 69, as if there would be a next time with her.

    Looked to be in her mid 40's so probably in her 50's. Bad boob job, deflated ass, and she's a bit of a germaphobe, no touching the kitty or my junk without a cover. I had asked for a Russian finish before the CHJ and she said more money but I'm assuming that would have been with the cover. 185 out the door and won't be seeing her again. I should have just asked for Lina.

  6. #29275
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    If you want a consummate boner professional, I absolutely must recommend bobo later at night, like 8 PM or later. She is an absolute riot, and a true master of everything between both your and her thighs. You can find the location in older posts. Just search for "bobo," "Lesley's," or "Lesley's Foot Spa. " She blocks the listing on google maps, so you won't find it there.
    Great advice right there. I have seen her at night once and enjoyed myself, as always with her. But something to consider, first thing in the morning is my preference so I'm the first one in. The building and her. She does allow BBFS so if you want to daty, plan accordingly. Don't expect a massage and just go with the flow. You'll enjoy it.

  7. #29274
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.
    Those two names sound like the two on Bash at Royal. Is that what you meant?

  8. #29273

    An off day

    Had some free time and headed out west to Lucky #7 to be pleasantly surprised the lot was empty. Went to the door and was greeted by a shorter, 5'2"ish, cute ball of energy named Candy. She took me back to a room and was given. 5 for hh. Started off with a medium massage of back, arms and neck leading to some teases and giggles. At the flip negotiated boom boom for $. 55. She undressed and looked very pleasing with not cartoonish manmades and eraser nips. Started with a good bbj and some HJ, before the cover was put on. Started some DATY, but she seemed reluctant and the cover was starting to become kryptonite so got up to start standing mish. As things failed I hopped up to the bed for some 69 followed by CG. She was great to taste and see, but alas the cover was too much and she said she was tired. As I was not quite finished she tried again with a combination of CBJ and HJ. Still reluctant to finish she hopped back up to 69 position, but this time her hips were lower and DATO was possible. During that and a vigorous HJ I finally finished. Seems it was a difficult day to finish, but was still happy, Candy was a lovely woman and gave a good effort to ensure that I left happy. Definitely would return if was in the area an hopefully in an easier mood.

  9. #29272

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.

    Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.

    Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.
    Great to hear there is still a good option at firehouse. I haven't met Lisa yet.

  10. #29271

    Which Relax?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.
    There are a few establishments listed on rubmaps for Relax, where is this one located?

    TY.

    BCD0101.

  11. #29270

    Relax

    Without the Letters to Penthouse details, let's just say my visit with Selina at Relax was amazing this morning. I've seen her before, but today was better and wetter. Cindy probably won't be around long. Selina said a new girl is coming in late next week. Selina isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly recommend her services. Happy Hunting.

  12. #29269

    First time L3

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    If you want a consummate boner professional, I absolutely must recommend bobo later at night, like 8 PM or later. She is an absolute riot, and a true master of everything between both your and her thighs. You can find the location in older posts. Just search for "bobo," "Lesley's," or "Lesley's Foot Spa. " She blocks the listing on google maps, so you won't find it there.

  13. #29268

    New but not new to this.

    I'm new to this. Somewhat. I've been a whole 2 x to Peony. Did a little research awhile back and figured I'd give it a go. Plus they had a table shower. Table shower wasn't bad but I will say the L1 both times provided was top notch. My only issue is that's all they provide. 2nd time I did get the girl to take her tits out to feel her up but she said no to L2 when I asked. Also she was just in jeans and a shirt so no sexy clothing whatsoever. Actually provided a helluva massage. Looking to go elsewhere where I can at least get an L2. Covered or uncovered granted uncovered is preferred. I've read through quite a bit of pages and it can be a little much to take it all in. Eventually I'll work my way up to an L3 but in due time. You fellas have any suggestions to point me in the right direction? I know guys ask for advice a lot on here so if this post is annoying then just ignore it and I'll figure it out. You guys all have great advice so figured I'd start here first. Cheers fellas!

  14. #29267

    Problem for a doctor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    You didn't state your problem. There's an ED blog. May help?

  15. #29266

    Westside rotation

    Fellow Mongers. I usually hit north northeast side of town but heading to westside this week. Who has the current best rotation for BBJ and L3. Prefer talent with nice body, shaved, firm or large chest. Any guidance would be appreciated. Previous WS visits have included Q spa, 7000 W Wash (name changes oftern) and three spot on Rockville Rd, even though I think Smile is only L2. A1 was good too.

    Anyway, thanks again for the guidance. PM is probably best.

    Thank you and let me know if I can help on my side of town sometime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape