Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4459
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4444

    Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguy51  [View Original Post]
    Tesxted to check it out. Got hooked up with Summer. Gave a great body slide and overall fun hour. Will repeat.
    Worth it? Been wanting to try it. Pm me if you'd rather do that.

  2. #4443

    Versailles

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I did almost 2 weeks ago. $70 for hour. Got an 45'ish older nicely dressed lady. Massage was really good. UTC Roaming was allowed. $40 for happy ending but she was all over me and did not forget the balls and outer tant. I would go back and try younger girl but this is such a small town off the main strip. Location is my only concern.
    Ended up going anyway, key had a better L1, but she haggled for 60, sometimes key will take 40 LOL depends on how slow the day is.

    I appreciate the review! I had the taller lady, maybe the younger one.

  3. #4442

    Forgot to add link


  4. #4441

    RainForrest

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTree69  [View Original Post]
    I've been there several times and never was offered any extras. Does anyone have the name of the girl that does the BBBJ? Or is there some secret handshake to get extras there?
    I believe it was Angela who was the worker.

    I have never had them "Offer" any extras. I have requested them in a nice way each time and most of the time things (with Tip) do work out.

  5. #4440

    Apartment

    Tesxted to check it out. Got hooked up with Summer. Gave a great body slide and overall fun hour. Will repeat.

  6. #4439

    Rain Forrest

    I've been there several times and never was offered any extras. Does anyone have the name of the girl that does the BBBJ? Or is there some secret handshake to get extras there?

  7. #4438

    Does she have a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.
    I've been there several times and have never been offered any extras. Is there some kind of secret handshake at that place to get some extras?

  8. #4437

    Rainforest

    On New Circle across from Bryan Station Kroger. YMMV 2 members described their visits almost identical. One was positive the other was negative. Post #4430 & #4416.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal0563  [View Original Post]
    I did not see a rainforest name. When looking in Lex.

  9. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarikanna  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this post. The place is very clean inside. I had a session with Alisa?? Excellent hands and a throwback to a Lexington a year ago. She mentioned a new place opening in Frankfort affiliated with this one called Yumi spa. Nice parking in the back of the building too.
    Did you get any extras? Headed to Lex this weekend.

  10. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBottle  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on the north end and while in the neighborhood grabbed a nice 4-hand massage for a buck forty. Great massage, nice gals. Clean new place that has off the street parking. Did not ask for any extras, but it may be worth your while to check out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/181260023822.
    I can confirm this post. The place is very clean inside. I had a session with Alisa?? Excellent hands and a throwback to a Lexington a year ago. She mentioned a new place opening in Frankfort affiliated with this one called Yumi spa. Nice parking in the back of the building too.

  11. #4434

    New Place, Inside the Circle, and Broadway

    I was driving on the north end and while in the neighborhood grabbed a nice 4-hand massage for a buck forty. Great massage, nice gals. Clean new place that has off the street parking. Did not ask for any extras, but it may be worth your while to check out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/181260023822.

  12. #4433

    Name of the AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.
    I did not see a rainforest name. When looking in Lex.

  13. #4432

    STG web

    It's all good, Jake. STG web site is only a Google away. I would imagine most guys on here are well acquainted with were the erotic AMPs advertise.

  14. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo52  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? Why post if we get no helpful info?
    Because I:

    1] Was answering a direct question.

    2) Could not find a link at that moment in time.

  15. #4430

    Rainforest

    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape