Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4439
-
09-26-26 18:32 #4439Regular Member

Posts: 11Rain Forrest
I've been there several times and never was offered any extras. Does anyone have the name of the girl that does the BBBJ? Or is there some secret handshake to get extras there?
-
09-26-26 18:22 #4438Regular Member

Posts: 11Does she have a name?
I've been there several times and have never been offered any extras. Is there some kind of secret handshake at that place to get some extras?
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:36 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 81Rainforest
On New Circle across from Bryan Station Kroger. YMMV 2 members described their visits almost identical. One was positive the other was negative. Post #4430 & #4416.
Originally Posted by Neal0563
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 17:21 #4436Regular Member

Posts: 12Did you get any extras? Headed to Lex this weekend.
Originally Posted by Akarikanna
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:52 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 132I can confirm this post. The place is very clean inside. I had a session with Alisa?? Excellent hands and a throwback to a Lexington a year ago. She mentioned a new place opening in Frankfort affiliated with this one called Yumi spa. Nice parking in the back of the building too.
Originally Posted by WaterBottle
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:56 #4434Regular Member

Posts: 15New Place, Inside the Circle, and Broadway
I was driving on the north end and while in the neighborhood grabbed a nice 4-hand massage for a buck forty. Great massage, nice gals. Clean new place that has off the street parking. Did not ask for any extras, but it may be worth your while to check out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/181260023822.
-
09-23-26 22:08 #4433Regular Member

Posts: 6Name of the AMP
I did not see a rainforest name. When looking in Lex.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:14 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 199STG web
It's all good, Jake. STG web site is only a Google away. I would imagine most guys on here are well acquainted with were the erotic AMPs advertise.
-
09-22-26 21:50 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 173Because I:
Originally Posted by Mojo52
[View Original Post]
1] Was answering a direct question.
2) Could not find a link at that moment in time.
-
09-22-26 16:57 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 118Rainforest
$60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.
-
09-22-26 15:29 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 199Jake
Thanks for the info, Jake. 40.00 Finish is hard to find. Also no problem for an experienced monger to find the location. I, however, wasn't that impressed with the provider but to each his own. Again thanks for your review.
-
09-22-26 14:51 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 121What's the name
Where is this place? Why post if we get no helpful info?
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:56 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 173Versailles
I did almost 2 weeks ago. $70 for hour. Got an 45'ish older nicely dressed lady. Massage was really good. UTC Roaming was allowed. $40 for happy ending but she was all over me and did not forget the balls and outer tant. I would go back and try younger girl but this is such a small town off the main strip. Location is my only concern.
Originally Posted by RailKing1992
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 14:22 #4426Regular Member

Posts: 18Damnnn
You heard anything about the one on Waller re-opened back up? Seen their ad on STG. Looking for one doing extras.
Originally Posted by ANewMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 14:14 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 107Shining Star
Great massage, 0 extras ever. YMMV but the overwhelming reports on them are that they're legit.
Originally Posted by TrustySilver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




