The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4439

    Rain Forrest

    I've been there several times and never was offered any extras. Does anyone have the name of the girl that does the BBBJ? Or is there some secret handshake to get extras there?

  2. #4438

    Does she have a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.
    I've been there several times and have never been offered any extras. Is there some kind of secret handshake at that place to get some extras?

  3. #4437

    Rainforest

    On New Circle across from Bryan Station Kroger. YMMV 2 members described their visits almost identical. One was positive the other was negative. Post #4430 & #4416.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal0563  [View Original Post]
    I did not see a rainforest name. When looking in Lex.

  4. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarikanna  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this post. The place is very clean inside. I had a session with Alisa?? Excellent hands and a throwback to a Lexington a year ago. She mentioned a new place opening in Frankfort affiliated with this one called Yumi spa. Nice parking in the back of the building too.
    Did you get any extras? Headed to Lex this weekend.

  5. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBottle  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on the north end and while in the neighborhood grabbed a nice 4-hand massage for a buck forty. Great massage, nice gals. Clean new place that has off the street parking. Did not ask for any extras, but it may be worth your while to check out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/181260023822.
    I can confirm this post. The place is very clean inside. I had a session with Alisa?? Excellent hands and a throwback to a Lexington a year ago. She mentioned a new place opening in Frankfort affiliated with this one called Yumi spa. Nice parking in the back of the building too.

  6. #4434

    New Place, Inside the Circle, and Broadway

    I was driving on the north end and while in the neighborhood grabbed a nice 4-hand massage for a buck forty. Great massage, nice gals. Clean new place that has off the street parking. Did not ask for any extras, but it may be worth your while to check out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/181260023822.

  7. #4433

    Name of the AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.
    I did not see a rainforest name. When looking in Lex.

  8. #4432

    STG web

    It's all good, Jake. STG web site is only a Google away. I would imagine most guys on here are well acquainted with were the erotic AMPs advertise.

  9. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo52  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? Why post if we get no helpful info?
    Because I:

    1] Was answering a direct question.

    2) Could not find a link at that moment in time.

  10. #4430

    Rainforest

    $60 for visit, worker in 50's. 6 or 7 nice rack. Fair massage but was allowed full access under clothing, and she finally just pulled the yoga pants and panties off. Very wet downstairs. Ask for BBBJ. She agreed for $80, nice clean smell, licked the bean while receiving BBBJ. She took CIM and SW. She tried pushing my head into licking Kitty. Enjoyed and may return Nice tiny rosebud. Light on when I was getting dressed. Agree with other post, they need to clean floor / sweep. Sheets / Cot were clean.

  11. #4429

    Jake

    Thanks for the info, Jake. 40.00 Finish is hard to find. Also no problem for an experienced monger to find the location. I, however, wasn't that impressed with the provider but to each his own. Again thanks for your review.

  12. #4428

    What's the name

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I did almost 2 weeks ago. $70 for hour. Got an 45'ish older nicely dressed lady. Massage was really good. UTC Roaming was allowed. $40 for happy ending but she was all over me and did not forget the balls and outer tant. I would go back and try younger girl but this is such a small town off the main strip. Location is my only concern.
    Where is this place? Why post if we get no helpful info?

  13. #4427

    Versailles

    Quote Originally Posted by RailKing1992  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there yet? See advertisements for them. Might have to go check it out.
    I did almost 2 weeks ago. $70 for hour. Got an 45'ish older nicely dressed lady. Massage was really good. UTC Roaming was allowed. $40 for happy ending but she was all over me and did not forget the balls and outer tant. I would go back and try younger girl but this is such a small town off the main strip. Location is my only concern.

  14. #4426

    Damnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, 0 extras ever. YMMV but the overwhelming reports on them are that they're legit.
    You heard anything about the one on Waller re-opened back up? Seen their ad on STG. Looking for one doing extras.

  15. #4425

    Shining Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustySilver  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this place yet. Located on north broadway.
    Great massage, 0 extras ever. YMMV but the overwhelming reports on them are that they're legit.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape