Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1856 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 27827
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27782

    Finally got bored

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_Robbins  [View Original Post]
    I booked with Anna for early next week. I usually only see young fit women. But Anna has my curiosity. Been wanting a nasty cum sl ut with a banging body for a while now but ideally younger. I'm honestly up in the air about it now.

    She has a filthy mouth ?
    Is she actually still pretty? Can you be rough with her? Take dick down her throat too?

    Hard to believe her pussy is still tight. She must do kegles.
    Saw Anna for years, but got bored with her and stopped replying back to her email. Used to be exciting barebacking a beautiful woman, but ran out of excitement with Anna. She is still beautiful, but is beginning to show her age. She is a GILF. Yes she will talk dirty, whatever you want, yes you can deep throat and gag her, and used to like going rawdog her pussy and then right into to her ass and back and forth. Don't know what your definition of rough is, but you can fuck her hard, but I would never strike a woman, not my thing.

  2. #27781

    Lunaluvzu

    She belong here on first visit? I know she runs with Remi sometimes. And we all know about how much of a bareback whor e she is. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aluvzu.649190/#xfmgMedia.

  3. #27780

    Anna is in town next week

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She has a pretty slutty bimbo RBF look on her face. After pounding the soul out of all her holes, and cumming deep inside all of them. I'm just done seeing her. For $600/hr for her time, is just not worth it anymore. Don't get me wrong, she is still a fun twat. Her **** still feels good, and her shit-hole can take a brutal pounding without any lube. Matter of fact, no lube needed, just spit and jam it in, as she is all lubed up from the previous dude who came inside her ass prior. I'm just not motivated to see her anymore. She emails me as well, but after two passes, she stopped emailing me.

    I used to love seeing her last minute before checking out. Watching her get ready with no underwear on and seeing my cum drip down her legs as she walks out.

    She used to be fully booked and you would be lucky to get an appointment with her. You had to email her months in advance. Now she has to post again. This lets us know that her popularity is on a decline. People are just not interested in seeing her again. Some are one and done. Got it out of their system and basta. I stopped when she upped her rates.
    I booked with Anna for early next week. I usually only see young fit women. But Anna has my curiosity. Been wanting a nasty cum sl ut with a banging body for a while now but ideally younger. I'm honestly up in the air about it now.

    She has a filthy mouth ?
    Is she actually still pretty? Can you be rough with her? Take dick down her throat too?

    Hard to believe her pussy is still tight. She must do kegles.

  4. #27779
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting the pics. Pretty hot body especially if you are into fake tits and nasty tats. Can't quite make out the tat just above her pussy, looks like it reads Bareback something?
    "Bareback Cum wh ore " is what it says.

  5. #27778

    Thief

    Beware of this one. She will lure you in with a promise of BBFS and then think of ways to get out of it once she has the donation. You've been warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/722864237621

    253-XXX-7478.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926_011741_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260926_011715_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260926_011730_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260926_011707_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260926_011722_Chrome.jpg‎  


  6. #27777

    Scarlett the Harlet

    I may be mixing up with the two dozen other Scarlett's but I'm not finding reviews of this particular one who looks fantastic.

    Anybody seen her or had she gone by a different name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/breme...-h/48652478982

  7. #27776
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    😷, anything goes and she still didn't clean up for Greek? Goddamn. I've had some ptsd whenever I explore the Hershey highway, even from reputable ladies like Anna / dahlia, still recommend both of them. Ive had good experience with Haley reign and Rivergoddess, clean enough for dato fia, got my dick fucking hard as a brick
    Yeah right? I mean she was nasty. I buried my meat deep in her ass bare, pumped it good, then pulled it out to stick right in her mouth. I could instantly smell that fresh shit even though I couldn't see anything on my meat but she didn't hesitate to clean it with her tongue.

    Though, I still think she ain't worth it. Yeah, she's dirty just the way I like it. Something about a2 m really gets me going but she's too big for my taste even though I love some thick ones. I can't tell if she's on drugs because she sounds kinda disoriented and disorganized like users but not quite all the way there. That spray tan on her feet looks weird as shit too. Just all around not worth it honestly. I dearly miss Sweet Miranda. I think she retired.

  8. #27775
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does IndicaPrincess offer Greek?

    Hope so.

    Thank you.

    BW.
    Yes she does. I have never met her but she confirmed over text. Bbgreek.

  9. #27774

    IndicaPrincess

    Does IndicaPrincess offer Greek?

    Hope so.

    Thank you.

    BW.

  10. #27773
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    Tryna have a little detox from Bunny and see Candice. I know she's well documented here and she said bbgreek and cim are all good. Anyone tried a2 m with her? How freaky is she? I def like her face and would like to paint it, ff and do all that shit. How dirty does she get? 5 bills is a bit but for hr of crazy dirty shit, I'm down.
    She is submissive, All holes open for business needs a lot of lube for greek if you are big.

    Last time she got high before our session sex was good but she either spaced out when talking or started dumb conversations.

    If weed smell doesn't bother you I would say it would be an upgrade compared to bunny.

  11. #27772

    Pinameganda / Candice

    Tryna have a little detox from Bunny and see Candice. I know she's well documented here and she said bbgreek and cim are all good. Anyone tried a2 m with her? How freaky is she? I def like her face and would like to paint it, ff and do all that shit. How dirty does she get? 5 bills is a bit but for hr of crazy dirty shit, I'm down.

  12. #27771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    My junior won and I ended up seeing her. She wanted 4 bills hh for "anything goes" type of session. I negotiated down to 3 but I still felt like I was giving her too much.

    She was in Kirkland this time. Made me wait about 20 minutes, no biggies.

    Unlike what I was afraid of, her room was clean. Maybe she just checked in, who knows.

    She looks like her pictures except she looks about 100 lbs heavier. I mean whatever. Her ass was fat and I was ready to get in.

    Made her gag. Constant ff then I just went in for bbgreek. She ain't tight but getting the job done with them fat ass. I pulled it out to have her clean off with her mouth. Then I smell strong shit smell. She cleans off anyways. Then she asked if we could fuck normal. I'm like WTF does that mean LOL. She lies down and now I remember one of the reviews on here. Her belly truly is bigger than her tits even though her tits ain't that small to begin with. Damn, I pumped, losing interest and ended up just busting in her mouth.

    Good BBBJ, like that she's open minded. Ain't no way in hell she's worth anything more than maybe a buck and a half for hh. Won't repeat. She kept asking me to not review her till I see her again because she said she felt like she didn't do her best. I am like it got the job done and I was satisfied. What I wasn't happy with was her rates, smell, lack of her coherence time to time and her body which is seriously misleading from her pics. I doubt she could fix those so I left as is and did not review on the other board but yall can read about her here. I'm tryna head down to Portland and see some because Seattle is running out of decent ones.
    😷, anything goes and she still didn't clean up for Greek? Goddamn. I've had some ptsd whenever I explore the Hershey highway, even from reputable ladies like Anna / dahlia, still recommend both of them. Ive had good experience with Haley reign and Rivergoddess, clean enough for dato fia, got my dick fucking hard as a brick

  13. #27770

    Bunnyyyxo

    My junior won and I ended up seeing her. She wanted 4 bills hh for "anything goes" type of session. I negotiated down to 3 but I still felt like I was giving her too much.

    She was in Kirkland this time. Made me wait about 20 minutes, no biggies.

    Unlike what I was afraid of, her room was clean. Maybe she just checked in, who knows.

    She looks like her pictures except she looks about 100 lbs heavier. I mean whatever. Her ass was fat and I was ready to get in.

    Made her gag. Constant ff then I just went in for bbgreek. She ain't tight but getting the job done with them fat ass. I pulled it out to have her clean off with her mouth. Then I smell strong shit smell. She cleans off anyways. Then she asked if we could fuck normal. I'm like WTF does that mean LOL. She lies down and now I remember one of the reviews on here. Her belly truly is bigger than her tits even though her tits ain't that small to begin with. Damn, I pumped, losing interest and ended up just busting in her mouth.

    Good BBBJ, like that she's open minded. Ain't no way in hell she's worth anything more than maybe a buck and a half for hh. Won't repeat. She kept asking me to not review her till I see her again because she said she felt like she didn't do her best. I am like it got the job done and I was satisfied. What I wasn't happy with was her rates, smell, lack of her coherence time to time and her body which is seriously misleading from her pics. I doubt she could fix those so I left as is and did not review on the other board but yall can read about her here. I'm tryna head down to Portland and see some because Seattle is running out of decent ones.

  14. #27769
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    This chick with the jugs? I got robbed by her close to 20 years ago. (She's a fair bit older than the claimed 34.) First date was great. Then she cashed and dashed on the repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Word. I'm reluctant to post negative reviews if there's a chance I saw them on an off day or maybe we just didn't click. Fucking up someone's livelihood, especially if she's got kids, should not be done lightly. And I subscribe to the wisdom of the board: walk away from a loss of entertainment dollars before doing anything that might lead to contact with the law or publicity.
    In one post you say "oh her, yeah she robbed me" and in the second it's "I'm reluctant to post negative reviews"

    Make that one make sense please.

    A2

  15. #27768

    Does Ruby even provide FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I am confused, this Ruby does not appear to be the same one in the video? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...raylls.119359/#xfmgMedia.
    With all the talk of Ruby, I've been wondering if she's even a full service provider. I've seen her for fetish stuff, but never even asked if she provided FS because there are so many other options out there.

    Does anyone know? (for sure).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape