Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1860 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27870
    Her smell was so foul I almost dropped out. Stinky cheese, dirty feet, not clean at all, rough scene and the photos are not the same as in real life. But her stinky kitty was tough to split.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to log in and make this report for a week. Hope the new server gets online soon, the forum unreachable most of the time now.

    Saw Bunny and can confirm a lot of what has been said. Set up was easy and I was at her place within 20 min of contacting her. She really does seem to enjoy her job, is very open about it. And enjoys getting her holes filled. Absolutely no boundaries that I encountered. Honestly the best attitude of any pro I've ever met. She actually seems to like getting fucked.

    On the flip side, there's curvy and then there's fat and she's over that line as others have said. I don't mind curves or jiggle but if the gut is at a higher altitude than the tits when she's lying down that's too much for my tastes. She's big enough I felt like I was having to stretch my dick out just to get it in.

    Somewhat smelly puss and some discolorations on her skin. It was after dark and the lights were dim in her room so it was hard to see, couldn't see if it was dirt on the surface or something underneath. But again, it was dark so I can't say for sure.

    As it stands, won't repeat unless she loses 50 lb.

  2. #27869
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    As much as it pissed me off about Jessii, I wouldn't feel right about retaliating in any form because she has young kids. I'm just taking the loss and someday if she messes with the wrong guy Karma will say hello.
    Word. I'm reluctant to post negative reviews if there's a chance I saw them on an off day or maybe we just didn't click. Fucking up someone's livelihood, especially if she's got kids, should not be done lightly. And I subscribe to the wisdom of the board: walk away from a loss of entertainment dollars before doing anything that might lead to contact with the law or publicity.

  3. #27868
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    This chick with the jugs? I got robbed by her close to 20 years ago. (She's a fair bit older than the claimed 34.) First date was great. Then she cashed and dashed on the repeat.
    Yes that's the one. And Chyna was her weird friend that owt her use her room so I wouldn't trust her either. She used to post her own ads years ago too. I don't have the option of not bringing my necessities because I use public transportation methods only. I would just need to be smarter about not leaving my stuff alone with someone no matter what they say. In all this time, on.

    Ly Jessii and Tabitha from White Center have ever stole from me. Even Prima Neek who was known for theft never stole from me because I only agreed to cash in person with her and I think she legit liked me in general because the first visit sounded like it really made her feel good. Maybe the luck of the draw / YMMV with these depends more on whether they are attracted to you or not. Maybe they'll do you if they like you but rob you if they don't.

    As much as it pissed me off about Jessii, I wouldn't feel right about retaliating in any form because she has young kids. I'm just taking the loss and someday if she messes with the wrong guy Karma will say hello.

  4. #27867

    Jessie is a rob

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to bb over text, took me up to her friend's apartment which only had a couch with no cushions available to us, made me get her off first before she was going to be "turned on enough" to do anything to me, tricked me into washing my dick in her bathroom without my pants so she could steal cash and a card out of my wallet. I'm lucky that's all she took. Then left me to hang out with her friend while I waited for her to return. She started taking too long so I got a bad feeling about it and left. When I got to a store I noticed my card was gone. Luckily I canceled it and ordered a new one before she had a chance to try to use it. If you were thinking about seeing her, she usually posts her location as Lake City. Don't do it. This was a couple months ago but she is still making ads.
    This chick with the jugs? I got robbed by her close to 20 years ago. (She's a fair bit older than the claimed 34.) First date was great. Then she cashed and dashed on the repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jessii.jpg‎  

  5. #27866
    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    She lives in public housing on 67th off Roosevelt.

    Not the only provider working out of there. LOL I've encountered many providers that work out of the various public housings around the area, surprise surprise. And water is wet.

    Jessi told me she won't do proper BBBJ cim, so I've never actually seen her. But her rates are low and she looks pretty fat in her pics, which is not really my thing.

    Shame to hear she did you wrong. I NEVER take anything except the agreed amount of cash, a blank cell for pics / video and car key off the ring.

    None of these gals are trustworthy in the end. They are all broken women who will turn on you on the wrong day.
    Interesting. Are they picking up dates on the street? I go through there quite a bit. I'm down with low-budget, unsophisticated fat chicks who get paid by the nut and don't watch the clock.

  6. #27865

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to bb over text, took me up to her friend's apartment which only had a couch with no cushions available to us, made me get her off first before she was going to be "turned on enough" to do anything to me, tricked me into washing my dick in her bathroom without my pants so she could steal cash and a card out of my wallet. I'm lucky that's all she took. Then left me to hang out with her friend while I waited for her to return. She started taking too long so I got a bad feeling about it and left. When I got to a store I noticed my card was gone. Luckily I canceled it and ordered a new one before she had a chance to try to use it. If you were thinking about seeing her, she usually posts her location as Lake City. Don't do it. This was a couple months ago but she is still making ads.
    She lives in public housing on 67th off Roosevelt.

    Not the only provider working out of there. LOL I've encountered many providers that work out of the various public housings around the area, surprise surprise. And water is wet.

    Jessi told me she won't do proper BBBJ cim, so I've never actually seen her. But her rates are low and she looks pretty fat in her pics, which is not really my thing.

    Shame to hear she did you wrong. I NEVER take anything except the agreed amount of cash, a blank cell for pics / video and car key off the ring.

    None of these gals are trustworthy in the end. They are all broken women who will turn on you on the wrong day.

  7. #27864
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    That is pornstar Hazel Moore in the video LOL.

    Here's a preview link to Ruby's scene.

    https://www.adultempire.com/unlimite...ing-scene.html
    Thanks, they labeled the video wrong. Hazel Moore is hot.

  8. #27863
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    As I spend more time hobbying, it's inevitable that I find atf, they disappear and have to find another one.

    I am looking for submissive to the max type of providers. Bunnyyyxo seems like the one but she wants 4 bills for hh when I told her what I wanted to do. Mostly looking for someone who does bbgreek and a2 m to clean it right off. The one that can switch back and forth.

    I did this with Red Heron years back, she was wonderful and rates were just right too. Then, there was Sweet Miranda. Really liked her energy. She also disappeared.

    Now everyone wants 4-5 bills for almost anything. The other day, just felt like getting a cw, and despite the forum here said no, I reached out to Alana Kay, she wants 400 hr for cw if you want it bare. Just BBBJ mind you. Crazy.

    Any provider you know of that is willing, submissive and can do bbgreek with a2 m?
    You're looking for a unicorn, but you knew that already. As you say, Bunny is overpriced for her appearance / size / cleanliness.

    Your best bet is getting onto the sugaring sites. You can find some real gems. I've got 2 subby cumdumps I see regularly and are very reasonable on rates for whatever time I want. It takes some effort to find them but they are out there.

  9. #27862

    Need super sub providers

    As I spend more time hobbying, it's inevitable that I find atf, they disappear and have to find another one.

    I am looking for submissive to the max type of providers. Bunnyyyxo seems like the one but she wants 4 bills for hh when I told her what I wanted to do. Mostly looking for someone who does bbgreek and a2 m to clean it right off. The one that can switch back and forth.

    I did this with Red Heron years back, she was wonderful and rates were just right too. Then, there was Sweet Miranda. Really liked her energy. She also disappeared.

    Now everyone wants 4-5 bills for almost anything. The other day, just felt like getting a cw, and despite the forum here said no, I reached out to Alana Kay, she wants 400 hr for cw if you want it bare. Just BBBJ mind you. Crazy.

    Any provider you know of that is willing, submissive and can do bbgreek with a2 m?

  10. #27861
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Found her video as well, she is cute.

    https://mat6tube.com/watch/-98962926_456248423
    Yup. But that is an older vid. She seems to be a little bigger now. But great video.

  11. #27860
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to bb over text, took me up to her friend's apartment which only had a couch with no cushions available to us, made me get her off first before she was going to be "turned on enough" to do anything to me, tricked me into washing my dick in her bathroom without my pants so she could steal cash and a card out of my wallet. I'm lucky that's all she took. Then left me to hang out with her friend while I waited for her to return. She started taking too long so I got a bad feeling about it and left. When I got to a store I noticed my card was gone. Luckily I canceled it and ordered a new one before she had a chance to try to use it. If you were thinking about seeing her, she usually posts her location as Lake City. Don't do it. This was a couple months ago but she is still making ads.
    I never bring my wallet, only the donation which I was going to leave without anyway. Doesn't make getting robbed any better but at least there are no surprises to deal with the next day.

  12. #27859

    Jessii in Roosevelt (skipthegames) is a rob

    She agreed to bb over text, took me up to her friend's apartment which only had a couch with no cushions available to us, made me get her off first before she was going to be "turned on enough" to do anything to me, tricked me into washing my dick in her bathroom without my pants so she could steal cash and a card out of my wallet. I'm lucky that's all she took. Then left me to hang out with her friend while I waited for her to return. She started taking too long so I got a bad feeling about it and left. When I got to a store I noticed my card was gone. Luckily I canceled it and ordered a new one before she had a chance to try to use it. If you were thinking about seeing her, she usually posts her location as Lake City. Don't do it. This was a couple months ago but she is still making ads.

  13. #27858

    Not Ruby in the video

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Found her video as well, she is cute.

    https://mat6tube.com/watch/-98962926_456248423
    That is pornstar Hazel Moore in the video LOL.

    Here's a preview link to Ruby's scene.

    https://www.adultempire.com/unlimite...ing-scene.html

  14. #27857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Found her video as well, she is cute.

    https://mat6tube.com/watch/-98962926_456248423
    She was cute.

  15. #27856

    RubyEnraylls

    I am confused, this Ruby does not appear to be the same one in the video? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...raylls.119359/#xfmgMedia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape