Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 7368
-
09-28-26 20:06 #7368Regular Member

Posts: 4She runs with that "southern bbw" chic out of the super seedy spot by Outback. Digits end in 7474.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
I went once and caught the other broad and another dude in the bathroom. Noped the fuck out of there with my money. I always park backed in so its an easier out if need be. Went back a week or so later and made sure to watch the other two leave. But this was awhile back and not sure how far she has fallen since then, but apparently quite a bit.
-
09-28-26 19:48 #7367Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks! I asked about Southern Belle before while there were no reports. Sorry shit hit the fan hard.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
Piggybacking on this one saying Google Voice is okay and you can get whitepages to remove your information. A second phone **only** for booking dates with a sim card from Walmart or Phreeli is more robust. Unihertz and Doogee are inexpensive smartphone brands.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:38 #7366Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for giving folks a heads up. I'd have invited her over too, normal looking add.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
Good news is people who make those threats are not people who execute on them. And they are really dumb, as it's a serious crime, done electronically.
How did they get your info? As mentioned a phone app is a good thing to do, can also be quickly uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing changes when you come back provided you use it every couple weeks to maintain a free number (ie when you reinstall any messages missed will be there waiting). But possibly they requested a deposit or some verification?.
My take on deposits, verification (ie if girl requires some personal info for an outcall, not fake verification scams), first no it's not even close to all scammers requesting it, most are real. Probably half the girls now think it's too risky for personal safety to see a client without some way to identify the person if need be and / or are so worried about the occasional wasted 20 minute drive they need skin in game. I don't care why though. My answer remains "nope" - I'll nicely explain why not, ie electronic records go a loooong time and 3 months from now I don't want to be contacted by someone asking about my interaction with you, that's the truth. I say, hey if you find yourself close enough where you don't need a deposit I'd be delighted if you popped up later and can stop by. Some, they back off it and come anyway, some don't but are nice, some get all pompous.
Side note, some day I bet we see a sting executed via deposits, verification / info requests, or Uber rides, nothing in person, just online with warrants later, ie girl never shows up, later on you find out why.
It's tricky figuring out what to do with an outcall girl who shows up so malformed. 20 lbs heavier, even 40, LOL, is not even in that ballpark though. That's a workable problem. Seen a 55 yo to show up who was supposed to be 27, wrong race, nearly everything imaginable other than an actual dude. The worst though is Fd up hygiene. Even a drug addict ought to be able to manage the basics. What do you do though? I go with, anything other than having it progress to a dispute involving popo, where you will almost surely somehow get cuffed, is the way to go. Once you point out a problem, most girls flip out and unfortunately, laws and enforcement standards in MA especially, it's nearly legal for the girls and remains quite illegal for the men. The girls don't fear much in recent years.
To one who didn't look so sure of herself, I've said, "sorry hun but you aren't your post, here's half for your travels", it worked, cut my losses. Most commonly though, I go BJ, maybe specifically covered, provided nothing bad is noted as far as her face goes, maybe even a hand job, get a little value out of it, and essentially write it off as a rip-off incident, which is going to happen 5% of the time with new girls, usually via money and run. Though there's also the combative service game where essentially girls get half undressed, just won't do anything right and complain until you give up. Sooner or later you will get ripped off, most of the time the only thing that makes any sense is to cut your losses, not create new losses, let people know.
-
09-28-26 11:59 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 118Use Text App!
This is why I only use a text app and fake name when I contact these women.
Originally Posted by TommyGuffano
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 11:12 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 41Stay away from this bum *****.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holyo...4/107115137791
While in Springfield, I came across her ad and arranged to meet at my hotel in West Springfield. Right away, she did not look like her pictures. She appeared about 20 pounds heavier, had noticeable facial hair, a strong odor coming from her clothes, a bad attitude, and, in my opinion, appeared to be dealing with active addiction. I paid her the agreed amount, and after I brought the odor to her attention, she went into the bathroom to "freshen up. " She stayed in there for about 10 minutes, and I could hear her talking to a man on the phone.
When I checked on her, she immediately became defensive, and the whole situation started to feel like a scam. I called it out, went into the bathroom, took my money back, and told her to leave. She threatened to call the police, and I told her to go ahead, but instead she left. Afterward, I received threatening texts from someone I believe was her pimp that included my name, address, and the names of some of my family members. The screenshot shows the number that called me as well. For obvious reasons, I'm blurring my family's information below. I don't see any positive reviews either, so stay away all around and do your due diligence.
I need scum like this to be starved out.
-
09-28-26 01:09 #7363Regular Member

Posts: 17Trades
Anyone interested in trading pics and videos hmu.
-
09-26-26 17:57 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 101Freed up inbox
Should be good.
Originally Posted by FloatingHooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:14 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 28Mailbox full
Would love to see a live show. Tried to message you but mailbox is full. Get back to me.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 13:34 #7360Regular Member

Posts: 6Hiltons are usually fine and you can build up reward points on their website by booking outcalls. Karissa uses an Express Inn for when you go halvsies on a room. Everyone's allowed their preferences even if you're not planning on staying in the room, so you do you.
Originally Posted by Ljjn1498
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:08 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 269Ashley ashlee
Saw Ashley (roadway).
Normally she has pretty good head on shoulders.
This time holy shit out of it talking crazy completely out of it, non stop talking crazy shit (going into pyc ward, jail, shooting people) whatever fruit cocktail of drugs / alcohol she was on messed her uo bad. Was my timing off or has she slipped downhill about to crash don't know but I'm going to stay away for a while.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/enfie...e/832819068180
-
09-23-26 00:44 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 6Safe hotel
Do you guys have any safe hotel recommendations to book around Karissa? I'm not from the area so I have no idea of a good hotel in the area.
-
09-22-26 14:59 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm assuming she doesn't post much because she gets inundated with 100's of messages when she does. Comms dropped for me earlier this year after planning an outcall ahead of time and I ended up with blue balls in the hotel room.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:42 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 126Karissa
I PM'd those who asked for Karissa's number. I verified it was ok to give out.
Stay safe,
Foooo.
-
09-21-26 16:42 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 30Same, please dm me her number!
Originally Posted by StanTheradish
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 14:30 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 101I should say in person shows and Mmf.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




