Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 491 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7362

    Freed up inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by FloatingHooker  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see a live show. Tried to message you but mailbox is full. Get back to me.
    Should be good.

  2. #7361

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    I should say in person shows and Mmf.
    Would love to see a live show. Tried to message you but mailbox is full. Get back to me.

  3. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any safe hotel recommendations to book around Karissa? I'm not from the area so I have no idea of a good hotel in the area.
    Hiltons are usually fine and you can build up reward points on their website by booking outcalls. Karissa uses an Express Inn for when you go halvsies on a room. Everyone's allowed their preferences even if you're not planning on staying in the room, so you do you.

  4. #7359

    Ashley ashlee

    Saw Ashley (roadway).

    Normally she has pretty good head on shoulders.

    This time holy shit out of it talking crazy completely out of it, non stop talking crazy shit (going into pyc ward, jail, shooting people) whatever fruit cocktail of drugs / alcohol she was on messed her uo bad. Was my timing off or has she slipped downhill about to crash don't know but I'm going to stay away for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/enfie...e/832819068180

  5. #7358

    Safe hotel

    Do you guys have any safe hotel recommendations to book around Karissa? I'm not from the area so I have no idea of a good hotel in the area.

  6. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    I PM'd those who asked for Karissa's number. I verified it was ok to give out.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.
    I'm assuming she doesn't post much because she gets inundated with 100's of messages when she does. Comms dropped for me earlier this year after planning an outcall ahead of time and I ended up with blue balls in the hotel room.

  7. #7356

    Karissa

    I PM'd those who asked for Karissa's number. I verified it was ok to give out.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.

  8. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by StanTheradish  [View Original Post]
    I'd love the number DM'd as well, if possible. I accidentally deleted it. Thanks!
    Same, please dm me her number!

  9. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    My gf and I are back doing shows / shares if anyone is interested msg me for details.
    I should say in person shows and Mmf.

  10. #7353

    Karissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow good to know, thanks boys! Not sure if it's allowed (if not, just ignore this) but is there any chance you guys dm me her number? Unfortunately I lost her number right after she stopped posting her ads.
    I'd love the number DM'd as well, if possible. I accidentally deleted it. Thanks!

  11. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary27  [View Original Post]
    She's still active and answers the number that was in her ads. The only downside imo is that she only does outcalls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squints1880  [View Original Post]
    I was with both of them just last weekend, put a load in each. Old number still good and car / outcall / split a hotel were the options.
    Oh wow good to know, thanks boys! Not sure if it's allowed (if not, just ignore this) but is there any chance you guys dm me her number? Unfortunately I lost her number right after she stopped posting her ads.

  12. #7351

    Definitely still around

    I was with both of them just last weekend, put a load in each. Old number still good and car / outcall / split a hotel were the options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Guys, what happened to Karissa, did she "retired"? It's been months since I last saw a ad from her.

  13. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Guys, what happened to Karissa, did she "retired"? It's been months since I last saw a ad from her.
    She's still active and answers the number that was in her ads. The only downside imo is that she only does outcalls.

  14. #7349

    Live shows

    My gf and I are back doing shows / shares if anyone is interested msg me for details.

  15. #7348

    Karissa and daughter

    Guys, what happened to Karissa, did she "retired"? It's been months since I last saw a ad from her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 491 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape