Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 18418
-
09-26-26 14:01 #18268Senior Member

Posts: 1061What? Weird as shit. Well, I guess I'm meeting the friend slice it was the friend that replied to me. Whatever.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Lets see how it works out.
-
09-26-26 13:37 #18267Senior Member

Posts: 170Not sure about her
Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 15:29 #18266Senior Member

Posts: 1061Amara
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0
Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.
-
09-25-26 15:03 #18265Regular Member

Posts: 197Hey guys, I think I got spoiled with my trips to Montreal, but isn't this one too large and too old to be even considered? Also, paying 1 k ppm for her would be a crime.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:57 #18264Regular Member

Posts: 197Lana
Got the exact same response, so recommend not to waste time. If she's looking for a paid M&G, I feel like she'll disappear right after.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:48 #18263Regular Member

Posts: 197Thank you A2
Not to pile on, but thank you A2.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:18 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 270We'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:19 #18261Regular Member

Posts: 81Jia
I sampled about a month ago. 400 ppm. CFS and BBJ. Nice body, but I though her photos were way better then real life. It was one and done for me as some other options came up the next couple of weeks. But overall ok experience, would recommend.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:42 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 368Definite pro
Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:24 #18259Regular Member

Posts: 81Thanks A2! To Mross' point, it looks like this guy is no longer around or with her anymore, which makes perfect sense as I could never see someone like him being involved with this type of h. O. e anyhow. Again thanks for looking out for us, but we should be good with this. Ill transition into a more frequent contributor on the forum now as well.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 21:00 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 270That's what I'm suspecting as well, and if so, it will be one costly session. But oh well, couldn't resist those titties. She did leave the door open for change in some of those constraints in the subsequent sessions, but it's very unlikely I'll repeat though, definitely not at 700 and with everything covered. Titty fucking is on the menu BTW LOL.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:21 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 228Pro maybe
All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 17:52 #18256Senior Member

Posts: 270I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:22 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 170I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.
-
09-24-26 14:52 #18254Senior Member

Posts: 270Thank you A2
Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





