Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1774 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 26604
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26589

    I'm right here

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, nice gal in a great neighborhood with a huge house. Stays with an older guy that's rarely around. Tasted great, everything covered. I would repeat but I have two friends in her neighborhood!

  2. #26588

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if any mongers have any UTR's up north near Cedar Springs, I have seen one of the regulars posting out of there as of recent. Didn't take the plunge yet, looking for someone that is cool with Car dates, possibly FS in the future. Cedar Springs Greenville Belding that type of thing. That would be very convenient. I stroll through GR and Muskegon, things are picking up in Muskegon, but I've heard they got a flock camera out there. I had to google what that was. It's just north of seaway on Hoyt where all of the action typically is. Thank you.
    Go to deflock. Org and launch the interactive map to see where all the cameras are. You may not want to go street hopping ever again.

  3. #26587

    Muskegon and GR

    I'm curious if any mongers have any UTR's up north near Cedar Springs, I have seen one of the regulars posting out of there as of recent. Didn't take the plunge yet, looking for someone that is cool with Car dates, possibly FS in the future. Cedar Springs Greenville Belding that type of thing. That would be very convenient. I stroll through GR and Muskegon, things are picking up in Muskegon, but I've heard they got a flock camera out there. I had to google what that was. It's just north of seaway on Hoyt where all of the action typically is. Thank you.

  4. #26586

    Save $

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Try above name, mostly favorable.
    Wasn't my cup of tea, I visited before and then was hard up so visited a second time both were just blah walks hunched over really bad one time I drove by and LEO was at her or a place next-door. I just kept driving. These pictures are very old at about 15–20 years. Take it for what it's worth.

  5. #26585

    I'm right here Rockford

    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.

  6. #26584

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039
    Seach for allison.

  7. #26583

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    How did you appt with Autumn go? Can you provide details? Thanks homie.

    Also, your mailbox is full. Prolly everyone asking the same 😁.
    Look at Post 26580.

  8. #26582

    Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a few months. Supposedly goes by Autumn. I've set up an appointment for noon tomorrow and wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.
    How did you appt with Autumn go? Can you provide details? Thanks homie.

    Also, your mailbox is full. Prolly everyone asking the same 😁.

  9. #26581

    Loopie. Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning to all mongers. I got ripped off 200 from a skeim with savannah loopie. So thereback together now and still trying to get cash out of me. So be careful and don't send any money upfront. I recommend not see them at all. There out for cash.
    Yes, I caught her post the other day We agreed on details, she was at a place on 33rd st She wanted money up front, I said no.

    Headed that way, as I got there she came out, wanted the money, had something she'd needed to do, pay I wasn't falling for it, she got really pissed.

    As I drove off I noticed a guy in a car waiting, pulling up She tried her best to get me.

    Stay away from her, she's no good Hate to say it too, had seen her mths ago, we had fun.

  10. #26580

    I've never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039
    But I did see her mug shot a few times and know that those photos are HEAVILY filtered.

  11. #26579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentJon123  [View Original Post]
    Can't pm you cause you need to clear out your inbox.
    I made some space, should be good to go now.

  12. #26578

    Sneak Away. Stacie

    Has anyone had the opportunity to connect with Stacie. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/988123710304

  13. #26577
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one a few times over the last couple of weeks. I suspect that the name she gave me is her real name so I am not going to put it out there. She's real, the pics are real; cool, cute, great little spinner body. My experiences have been drama free and most everything I have wanted. No BJ yet but haven't pushed it and haven't needed it, her look and vibe get me going. I don't think a habit pushed her to us, my guess is she is just trying this out to make ends meet. I hope she sticks around. Seniors can PM me with questions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/347222637109
    Can't pm you cause you need to clear out your inbox.

  14. #26576

    If You Like it I Love It

    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039

  15. #26575

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Without having any pregame expectations, met with this chick who goes by Autumn. This review should go under Massage Reports after having had this session. If you do a Google Search under the above referenced title along with "Let's play", you'll also get a glimpse of her partner who goes by Courtney. I think Autumn used to work at Luxe which I believe is near the Meier on 28th Street SE. I typically do not frequent MP's with the exception of now defunct TNC.

    Autumn responded very quickly to my initial meeting request and was very prompt with replies and confirmation on the day of our appointment. Met at a storefront on 28th and Burlingame area. I arrived a little early and saw her walk in with Courtney. She saw me waiting and immediately signaled me in to their studio. Building had very few tenants and I was very comfortable with my the location. Autumn was wearing a tight one piece knit jumpsuit that did not hide any of her covered features. We exchanged a short introduction and told me to get comfortable. When she came back in, she immediately shed her jumpsuit. Nice tits with great nipples. She's thick, but solid and in my opinion, pretty cute. I actually thought Courtney was the cuter of the two but might be a little wider. I didn't get a great look at her body as she was just chilling in a futon while Autumn and I conducted business.

    Anyhow, without having any expectations with this first time appointment, I let Autumn run the show. Started with a massage which was nothing to write home about. No pressure. After 10 minutes of her roaming and moving around the table, she asked if I wanted to reciprocate and rubdown her toned and tanned body. I obliged and started with her backside. As mentioned, her ass is firm. Wouldn't allow any penetration to her juicebox until she suggested flipping over. She requested that I use a hand sanitizer before beginning. Tits were firm, STG pics were hers as I had a full view of her meat curtains. I was disappointed that there was no playing or sucking on tits. Said she just removed nipple studs and things were very sensitive. Fingers in "V" permitted but could not explore with my tongue. While stoking her clit, I guided her hand on my now engorged staff. Her pussy was now moist but that was as far as I was going to get. I went back on the table and was ready to accept a standard handjob. I did allow her to oil up my shaft and I would say the performance was average but it did accomplish my original goal for seeing her. She indicated that other options are on the table but needed to get comfortable with my demeanor and personality before going further. Not sure if this was just away to entice me for a return visit whereby I get the same limited menu or if new options will be permitted. I got a full 30 minutes but when done, she left and sat outside the door with her friend waiting for my departure.

    I might also consider making a run with her partner. She was a little betting looking with Asian / American facial features. I think some of the photos on STG site are of Courtney and that they are not photo shopped.

    I would give her a thumbs up on communication skills, the location and the donation. Meh, on the massage and limited menu options. I'd still consider a replay with her or maybe do a session with Courtney. I 'm pretty sure that duos are offered, but with limited menu options to select from, not sure there is enough enticement to consider.
    By chance do you have a link for Courtney? I found one for autumn and I tried to set an appointment up with her but I missed her with my work schedule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape