Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 27830
-
09-27-26 14:33 #27785Senior Member

Posts: 659She is fat but a total anal cumdump.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
I have eaten and plowed her ass.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
09-27-26 14:19 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 1109Anna airtight is epic.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
She will handle two or three men and take everything they have. No lube. Atp, atm, rimming. Facefuck.
She loves being used. However likes also being respected. Pin her down. Pound her into oblivion.
She has a rocking body. No fat. She is in her 50's. So she is not for everyone.
-
09-27-26 13:29 #27783Senior Member

Posts: 91Updated link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/breme...h/486524789825
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
Anyone?
-
09-26-26 21:03 #27782Senior Member

Posts: 157Finally got bored
Saw Anna for years, but got bored with her and stopped replying back to her email. Used to be exciting barebacking a beautiful woman, but ran out of excitement with Anna. She is still beautiful, but is beginning to show her age. She is a GILF. Yes she will talk dirty, whatever you want, yes you can deep throat and gag her, and used to like going rawdog her pussy and then right into to her ass and back and forth. Don't know what your definition of rough is, but you can fuck her hard, but I would never strike a woman, not my thing.
Originally Posted by Christopher_Robbins
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:11 #27781Senior Member

Posts: 229Lunaluvzu
She belong here on first visit? I know she runs with Remi sometimes. And we all know about how much of a bareback whor e she is. LOL.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aluvzu.649190/#xfmgMedia.
-
09-26-26 17:59 #27780Senior Member

Posts: 229Anna is in town next week
I booked with Anna for early next week. I usually only see young fit women. But Anna has my curiosity. Been wanting a nasty cum sl ut with a banging body for a while now but ideally younger. I'm honestly up in the air about it now.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
She has a filthy mouth ?
Is she actually still pretty? Can you be rough with her? Take dick down her throat too?
Hard to believe her pussy is still tight. She must do kegles.
-
09-26-26 17:51 #27779Senior Member

Posts: 229"Bareback Cum wh ore " is what it says.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 04:20 #27778Senior Member

Posts: 162Thief
Beware of this one. She will lure you in with a promise of BBFS and then think of ways to get out of it once she has the donation. You've been warned.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/722864237621
253-XXX-7478.
-
09-26-26 00:00 #27777Senior Member

Posts: 91Scarlett the Harlet
I may be mixing up with the two dozen other Scarlett's but I'm not finding reviews of this particular one who looks fantastic.
Anybody seen her or had she gone by a different name?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/breme...-h/48652478982
-
09-25-26 20:52 #27776Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah right? I mean she was nasty. I buried my meat deep in her ass bare, pumped it good, then pulled it out to stick right in her mouth. I could instantly smell that fresh shit even though I couldn't see anything on my meat but she didn't hesitate to clean it with her tongue.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Though, I still think she ain't worth it. Yeah, she's dirty just the way I like it. Something about a2 m really gets me going but she's too big for my taste even though I love some thick ones. I can't tell if she's on drugs because she sounds kinda disoriented and disorganized like users but not quite all the way there. That spray tan on her feet looks weird as shit too. Just all around not worth it honestly. I dearly miss Sweet Miranda. I think she retired.
-
09-25-26 19:10 #27775Senior Member

Posts: 89Yes she does. I have never met her but she confirmed over text. Bbgreek.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:23 #27774Senior Member

Posts: 340IndicaPrincess
Does IndicaPrincess offer Greek?
Hope so.
Thank you.
BW.
-
09-25-26 17:18 #27773Regular Member

Posts: 19She is submissive, All holes open for business needs a lot of lube for greek if you are big.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
Last time she got high before our session sex was good but she either spaced out when talking or started dumb conversations.
If weed smell doesn't bother you I would say it would be an upgrade compared to bunny.
-
09-25-26 16:38 #27772Senior Member

Posts: 89Pinameganda / Candice
Tryna have a little detox from Bunny and see Candice. I know she's well documented here and she said bbgreek and cim are all good. Anyone tried a2 m with her? How freaky is she? I def like her face and would like to paint it, ff and do all that shit. How dirty does she get? 5 bills is a bit but for hr of crazy dirty shit, I'm down.
-
09-24-26 23:24 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 1158😷, anything goes and she still didn't clean up for Greek? Goddamn. I've had some ptsd whenever I explore the Hershey highway, even from reputable ladies like Anna / dahlia, still recommend both of them. Ive had good experience with Haley reign and Rivergoddess, clean enough for dato fia, got my dick fucking hard as a brick
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





