Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1759 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26354

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    This might be a scam. Sent a verification pic that looked similar but still different from the face pic in the post.

    Asking 300 for hhr with no GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/725463970061
    She told me 200 for a qv. I told her good luck with that!!

  2. #26353

    Possible scam. Mariah

    This might be a scam. Sent a verification pic that looked similar but still different from the face pic in the post.

    Asking 300 for hhr with no GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/725463970061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8617.jpg‎  

  3. #26352
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Is she really 34 years old? Your post makes it sound like she's younger.

    Nice face?
    She said she was 21. I believe it. But 34 is just a kid to me. I have grandkids in their 30's.

  4. #26351

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.
    Wow! That IS her! As Mexxxi Brewer pointed out earlier this year, linking to her then-current STG profile, that is the Michelle from my December, 2024 post! I loved her soul so much! I'll never forget her! But escort prices are too much for me! But our brief meeting on the street, in my car, was one that I will never forget! Not only the blow job, but the conversation and her spirit!

  5. #26350

    And no more

    BBBJ. She went from a good time QV to now a high volume provider with back issues that draws too much attention at her New Berlin hotel. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.

  6. #26349
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have a lady in Waukesha needing to make rent. She has her own safe place in a shared home. All the other tenants are pretty much in the same situation. She host only at her place. She swallows and goes bare if you wish. She has a bald kitty that tastes great. I don't know about anal, that you have to ask. She does not post on any sites but can be found at FB.
    The window of opportunity has closed. She says her phone blew up and she wanted to keep the numbers low. If you had the opportunity to see her, I hope you had a good time and were good to her.

    I responded to several of you with her info. Some I did not because I didn't want her overwhelmed. I never heard from Anton about any success but she did say she has four new friends. I guess satisfied with that number. It was her decision in the end.

  7. #26348

    MIchelle

    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been talked about an extensively, and she is a known entity, but for the price-point and service I recommend Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/383357558065.

    She is attractive for her age, even if she has a bad back, she knows how to use her mouth, and her bjs and lap dances are top notch.
    No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.

  8. #26347

    Blue Massage Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522

    Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.

    Giddit.

    (Or so I've been told).

    What do you call it when a back girl queefs?

    Coco Puffs.
    Is she really 34 years old? Your post makes it sound like she's younger.

    Nice face?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8601.jpg‎  

  9. #26346

    It depends on what you are looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy87  [View Original Post]
    "Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. " Bingo! I check STG regularly, WTF!! Filtered to the point of ridiculous pics! Deposit scams, you all know "for their protection! Overweight, which I don't mind, but fat, obese pics taken from above, them thinking it doesn't show the scared gut or cellulite infested ass hanging out there. What, did it just disappear! The old pics from years ago, so thinking your seeing, that one, get to the door and bam! Its a disgusting creature opening the dungeon door. How about the known rip offs, the ones guys still go and see even though they know. The thugs waiting in the next room, bathroom. I've had 2 of those and it didn't end well for them, others don't want to start a scene and cave, well they don't either. Start it, finish it, but I'm not getting any younger either. How about setting something up and getting ghosted? The coup de grace, finding the diamond in the rough! Word gets out and the GPS becomes the norm! I'm with you on the sick and tired of investing the time and effort, to get absolutely nothing, but giving them a load and wishing you had it back.

    HG87.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522

    Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.

    Giddit.

    (Or so I've been told).

    What do you call it when a back girl queefs?

    Coco Puffs.

  10. #26345

    Jojo: pittsburgh-club.com

    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.

  11. #26344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? That's like saying "Kind of like toenail fungus, not good not bad. " I don't know what hospitals you frequent, but personally, I've never experienced hospital food that was not bad.
    Depends on the hospital. Some hospitals in upscale locations have pretty darn good food.

  12. #26343
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Wrong girl. It's #26175.

  13. #26342
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Been wanting to see but been difficult to connect with her. Anyone have any intel?
    See post #26173.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7694025.

  14. #26341

    Any information

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Been wanting to see but been difficult to connect with her. Anyone have any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925_165507_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #26340

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Seen her ad many times, can never reach out to her, Any good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925_165507_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape