Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 2215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33181

    Northern Kentucky

    Any recs for outcall while visiting NK? Hate to not get good use of a company funded hotel room.

  2. #33180

    Sophia Rose?

    Anyone met Sophia rose recently?

  3. #33179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Diamond

    Has anyone seen this Diamond, she is in nky which is a plus for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213651614

    Thanks in advance for any info.

  4. #33178

    Kitkat

    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyMerman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to cock block you guys. I woke up with a hella fever and the flu, so KitKat and I will not be in Cincinnati this weekend. Sorry guys!
    What a shame. She is such a treasure. You guys are lucky to have her.

  5. #33177

    Sorry about KitKat

    Sorry to cock block you guys. I woke up with a hella fever and the flu, so KitKat and I will not be in Cincinnati this weekend. Sorry guys!

  6. #33176

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by FunIndian86  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her for a bit but something always comes up (mostly on her side, but also on mine) that causes plans to fall through. Sounds like she has recently moved in to a place with her "brother" and she doesn't have a car or reliable transportation. Haven't found anything here but thought I would ask if there's history here?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/213478533
    She will rob you and been for a lot of people in her reviews!

  7. #33175
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    May just be me, but with how quick the address. Etc comes. Makes me leary. Absolutely zero type of verification.
    Same, they always tell me you can leave if you don't like. I've gone and sat, saw two mamasan age women walking around. Drove off.

  8. #33174

    Kat Rue / Fun on west side

    Been chatting with her for a bit but something always comes up (mostly on her side, but also on mine) that causes plans to fall through. Sounds like she has recently moved in to a place with her "brother" and she doesn't have a car or reliable transportation. Haven't found anything here but thought I would ask if there's history here?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/213478533
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001.jpg‎   image000000 (2).jpg‎   image000003.jpg‎   image000000 (1).jpg‎  

  9. #33173

    Sisters in OH

    Met Brit on CL during a work trip. She gave one hell of a "massage". I picked her up the next night at her place and her sister answered the door. Needless to say I slipped her my number and been bangin them both during my work trips to OH. Brit is in Columbus and Brenda stays mostly in Cleveland area, but frequents Columbus with her sister.

    https://www.erome.com/a/gdJ8Cvxs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dja;laa.jpg‎  

  10. #33172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by WildHand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to meet up with any of the Asian girls at Sonesta on Chester rd in sharonville? I'm pretty sure I know the answer because there are red flags all over the place but still curious.
    May just be me, but with how quick the address. Etc comes. Makes me leary. Absolutely zero type of verification.

  11. #33171
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Hey babe, hh is available for 325 roses, hour at basic is 400 roses, though those that know me, know I always bring a GREAT TIME! Also, I offer 90 minutes and full girlfriend packages also.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I believe it's 4 bills for and hour, 2 for 30 minutes. I think I read that in a post a while back. I would at least ask her about it.
    .

  12. #33170

    Asian girls

    Has anyone tried to meet up with any of the Asian girls at Sonesta on Chester rd in sharonville? I'm pretty sure I know the answer because there are red flags all over the place but still curious.

  13. #33169

    KitKat cumming to comic-con

    That's right! Utr KitKat will be in Cincinnati Saturday, September 26 until checkout on the 27th. This self-styled Puma would love to book with trusted gentlemen. What's a Puma? IDK, but if it is a cougar aged woman with the libido and energy of a 23 year old, then that description works. She loves what she does. She provides the best sex I've had in decades. Search the Lexington escort forum, there are many who agree with me. I'm her ride up north, not her pimp (although I may give permission for her to pimp me if you need a m-m-f tryst), so I won't answer questions for her. I will provide inquiring Senior members with her phone number though.

  14. #33168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.
    Visited her 5 years ago, she looked 75 years old then, add 20 years to her pics.

    Couldn't bring my self to do her gave her 20 and told her I didn't feel well.

    She was shot 5 years ago.

  15. #33167

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bunny recently and it was pretty disappointing. I've seen her several times and reported favorably previously. The streak ends here.

    Communications were timely and brief since we already knew the details.

    Location is Quality on Ridge. Not great. Not terrible.

    She seems to have lost weight and her hair is now cut quite short. Looked kind of bedraggled.

    Started out fine but then immediately started nodding off with my dick in her mouth. Then she got up and walked around the room and was rambling something. Came back to the bed, started sucking for about 3 seconds and then started sawing logs again with my dick in her mouth. I got up, got dressed and left.

    I will not repeat.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/214503367
    Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape