Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 33211
-
09-27-26 13:44 #33181Senior Member

Posts: 520Northern Kentucky
Any recs for outcall while visiting NK? Hate to not get good use of a company funded hotel room.
-
09-27-26 09:51 #33180Senior Member

Posts: 299Sophia Rose?
Anyone met Sophia rose recently?
-
09-25-26 15:38 #33179Senior Member

Posts: 265Diamond
Has anyone seen this Diamond, she is in nky which is a plus for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213651614
Thanks in advance for any info.
-
09-25-26 13:40 #33178Senior Member

Posts: 520Kitkat
What a shame. She is such a treasure. You guys are lucky to have her.
Originally Posted by SurlyMerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:00 #33177Senior Member

Posts: 50Sorry about KitKat
Sorry to cock block you guys. I woke up with a hella fever and the flu, so KitKat and I will not be in Cincinnati this weekend. Sorry guys!
-
09-24-26 23:19 #33176Senior Member

Posts: 62Don't
She will rob you and been for a lot of people in her reviews!
Originally Posted by FunIndian86
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:47 #33175Senior Member

Posts: 40Same, they always tell me you can leave if you don't like. I've gone and sat, saw two mamasan age women walking around. Drove off.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:59 #33174Regular Member

Posts: 11Kat Rue / Fun on west side
Been chatting with her for a bit but something always comes up (mostly on her side, but also on mine) that causes plans to fall through. Sounds like she has recently moved in to a place with her "brother" and she doesn't have a car or reliable transportation. Haven't found anything here but thought I would ask if there's history here?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/213478533
-
09-21-26 23:07 #33173Senior Member

Posts: 463Sisters in OH
Met Brit on CL during a work trip. She gave one hell of a "massage". I picked her up the next night at her place and her sister answered the door. Needless to say I slipped her my number and been bangin them both during my work trips to OH. Brit is in Columbus and Brenda stays mostly in Cleveland area, but frequents Columbus with her sister.
https://www.erome.com/a/gdJ8Cvxs
-
09-21-26 10:43 #33172Senior Member

Posts: 1165Red flag
May just be me, but with how quick the address. Etc comes. Makes me leary. Absolutely zero type of verification.
Originally Posted by WildHand
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:06 #33171Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Hey babe, hh is available for 325 roses, hour at basic is 400 roses, though those that know me, know I always bring a GREAT TIME! Also, I offer 90 minutes and full girlfriend packages also.
.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 08:04 #33170Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian girls
Has anyone tried to meet up with any of the Asian girls at Sonesta on Chester rd in sharonville? I'm pretty sure I know the answer because there are red flags all over the place but still curious.
-
09-20-26 05:53 #33169Senior Member

Posts: 50KitKat cumming to comic-con
That's right! Utr KitKat will be in Cincinnati Saturday, September 26 until checkout on the 27th. This self-styled Puma would love to book with trusted gentlemen. What's a Puma? IDK, but if it is a cougar aged woman with the libido and energy of a 23 year old, then that description works. She loves what she does. She provides the best sex I've had in decades. Search the Lexington escort forum, there are many who agree with me. I'm her ride up north, not her pimp (although I may give permission for her to pimp me if you need a m-m-f tryst), so I won't answer questions for her. I will provide inquiring Senior members with her phone number though.
-
09-19-26 11:53 #33168Senior Member

Posts: 353Visited her 5 years ago, she looked 75 years old then, add 20 years to her pics.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
Couldn't bring my self to do her gave her 20 and told her I didn't feel well.
She was shot 5 years ago.
-
09-19-26 10:32 #33167Senior Member

Posts: 121Same here
Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





