Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33169

    Asian girls

    Has anyone tried to meet up with any of the Asian girls at Sonesta on Chester rd in sharonville? I'm pretty sure I know the answer because there are red flags all over the place but still curious.

  2. #33168

    KitKat cumming to comic-con

    That's right! Utr KitKat will be in Cincinnati Saturday, September 26 until checkout on the 27th. This self-styled Puma would love to book with trusted gentlemen. What's a Puma? IDK, but if it is a cougar aged woman with the libido and energy of a 23 year old, then that description works. She loves what she does. She provides the best sex I've had in decades. Search the Lexington escort forum, there are many who agree with me. I'm her ride up north, not her pimp (although I may give permission for her to pimp me if you need a m-m-f tryst), so I won't answer questions for her. I will provide inquiring Senior members with her phone number though.

  3. #33167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.
    Visited her 5 years ago, she looked 75 years old then, add 20 years to her pics.

    Couldn't bring my self to do her gave her 20 and told her I didn't feel well.

    She was shot 5 years ago.

  4. #33166

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bunny recently and it was pretty disappointing. I've seen her several times and reported favorably previously. The streak ends here.

    Communications were timely and brief since we already knew the details.

    Location is Quality on Ridge. Not great. Not terrible.

    She seems to have lost weight and her hair is now cut quite short. Looked kind of bedraggled.

    Started out fine but then immediately started nodding off with my dick in her mouth. Then she got up and walked around the room and was rambling something. Came back to the bed, started sucking for about 3 seconds and then started sawing logs again with my dick in her mouth. I got up, got dressed and left.

    I will not repeat.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/214503367
    Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.

  5. #33165

    Bunny

    I saw Bunny recently and it was pretty disappointing. I've seen her several times and reported favorably previously. The streak ends here.

    Communications were timely and brief since we already knew the details.

    Location is Quality on Ridge. Not great. Not terrible.

    She seems to have lost weight and her hair is now cut quite short. Looked kind of bedraggled.

    Started out fine but then immediately started nodding off with my dick in her mouth. Then she got up and walked around the room and was rambling something. Came back to the bed, started sucking for about 3 seconds and then started sawing logs again with my dick in her mouth. I got up, got dressed and left.

    I will not repeat.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/214503367

  6. #33164

    Karisma- all good

    I can confirm she's been good with me. Seen her twice in the last month. Good comms, good service, was lucid both times. Def a spinner, tatted up and pierced a bit. Room is lived in- might border on "hoarder lite". Bed was empty and clean though. Her coolness and service has me ok with the room whereas other times I might have walked. Dog locked in bathroom the whole time- did not even see it and would not have known if not for a few barks when I 1st arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.

  7. #33163
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    1 k a pop?? Damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    She might be good and she might be in a 5 star hotel but there is no way I will pay 1000 for and hour of fun.

    I know some guys ha e a lot more money than I do and they can spend it as they want. She can charge whatever she wants. I wish her the best.
    Totally valid. Ik most hobbiest are looking for extremely good deals LOL. For me she was a favorite of mine years ago so more so going for experience, espically with other pornstars charging rates like these, if not more.

  8. #33162

    I'd second that motion to keep trying...

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptypockets26  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a couple times a month for close to a year. Just saw her a couple weeks ago after not being around for 3-4 months. No issues just no time and money. She's really sweet, calm, no drama, and open to most things (no greek, no COF or CIM). She's difficult to get together at first but afterward it's relatively easy if you're consistent. Same place every time. Being on time is not her strong suit but sucking the soul out of you is. Really nice tits just can't touch them a whole lot. BBBJ, covered FS. Keep trying she's worth it.
    ...But then it'd be more difficult for me to schedule with her. Agreed those are the most magnificent naturals I've ever seen, she can be a little skittish but generally chill and puts you at ease.

  9. #33161

    I tap out

    She might be good and she might be in a 5 star hotel but there is no way I will pay 1000 for and hour of fun.

    I know some guys ha e a lot more money than I do and they can spend it as they want. She can charge whatever she wants. I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrump  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.

  10. #33160
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrump  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.
    1 k a pop?? Damn!

  11. #33159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Stand Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Sassy does have a HHR. It's $325. It's also listed.
    It wasn't in an order I expected.

    Thanks for the clarification.

  12. #33158

    Ashley Barbie

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.

  13. #33157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.
    What part of Cincy?

  14. #33156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Sassy did raise her prices. Currently on tryst. It doesn't offer 1 hour only 90 minutes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1

    Another provider with price increases is Divine Rachel. STG list prices by half hour, and Tryst just list pricing, but doesn't specify hour or half.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/560744295859

    Sometimes if you ask some may honor prior price if your on good terms. Worst they can say is no.

    However all are raising pricing. More money for less work.
    Sassy does have a HHR. It's $325. It's also listed.

  15. #33155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Pricing

    Sassy did raise her prices. Currently on tryst. It doesn't offer 1 hour only 90 minutes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1

    Another provider with price increases is Divine Rachel. STG list prices by half hour, and Tryst just list pricing, but doesn't specify hour or half.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/560744295859

    Sometimes if you ask some may honor prior price if your on good terms. Worst they can say is no.

    However all are raising pricing. More money for less work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape