Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 12951
-
09-22-26 20:34 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 439Kristin at Sunny / Crystal
In my reviews, English.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
Quick review of Kristin. I saw her last time when I was there getting rocked by Mia. She's a bit taller, but a hot GND type who is fun and passionate.
F: 8 - Solid looking, younger looking than Ella. Oval face, longish below shoulder hair.
B: 9 - I like her body shape. Taller, shapely hips, big natural Ds with eraser sized nips, softer and not super toned but in good shape. Definitely a nice ass to see jiggle around on me.
A: 10 - LFK at first but flirting and I went south to do my work and she went all in on me. DFK and all the "you're amazing / so hard / feel so good". Pleaser from start to finish.
S: 9. 5 - I didn't try to stick it in her ass. I tried everything else. Great BBBJ with some DT. She is limber and uses the wall to push back and enhance fucking you back. She is a 9/10 CG grinder and she definitely grinded a few O's out on me, first one catching her off guard when I took control. K9 is a sight with that ass. She is tight with decent kegal control. She whispered sweet random Chinese words in my ear I do not understand when I finally came.
E: enough to communicate.
Repeat: I want to say no so I can save money but I'm already thinking of my next session tomorrow.
-
09-22-26 19:56 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 233Correct spelling?
Interesting, I can't locate any MP with that name in Alhambra when I look on the RM site. I even tried looking for that MP name for all Cali and nothing came up in the search. Is that the correct name?
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:50 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 46Eva at Baibie in Alhambra
Business lunch took me to Alhambra and a friend recommended this establishment.
It is rare to find Chinese girls built like this one, Eva is on the taller side, natural D or DDs, light skin, big round booty. I have to say that I have not seen a Chinese girl with her specs for a very long time. Other than all the routine stuff, she gave a nice deepthroat, and takes heavy pounding, I felt like I'm breaking the massage pad, and she was screaming and wanting more. Overall she is a wild fun girl.
-
09-22-26 16:58 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 298Are you sure she hasn't retired? She never replies to my messages.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:32 #12917Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristin at Sunny
I agreed in all terms. I walked up early and sent message to make appointment with Kristin, they replied 8:45 am and I got appointment for 10 am.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Kristin is a really GFE, no rush at all, starting with long kiss while I was taking her shirt off, she got naked, gave me a really good BBBJ, she asked for 69 and did for almost 10 minutes, got my boy covered, I asked for she laying down and continue with DATY, she was wet and ready, started with mish, no lube need (I enjoyed when that happened), she cum, go to k9 and finishing in CG, and she lays down in my chest for few minutes.
Awesome experience, definitely is a worth.
-
09-22-26 14:34 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 419This Dani:
Originally Posted by HnlWaikiki
[View Original Post]
https://sexycompanion.vip/dani/
My pictures, like the one below, though, are 7 years old. I've heard that she's still the same spectacular 3 hole all-bareback all the time cumslut. I'm wondering, though, if she still looks this good?
-
09-22-26 13:39 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 218I think English.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:35 #12914Regular Member

Posts: 17In this context, English.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:34 #12913Regular Member

Posts: 17Here's her number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]Hard to get ahold of some times, so keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by HnlWaikiki
[View Original Post]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
09-22-26 12:00 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 334Could someone remind me again what E stands for here? Extras? Exception? Expectation?
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 10:46 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 816Yikes. ! I didn't realize we were battling. I mean other than your belief I only like the oldies. I've discoverd a rich vein of young hotties (keeping in mind I'm just about triple the age of some of the providers I see). But thanks for the well-wishes.
Originally Posted by Calorie
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 10:44 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 816You're a poet. Yes, for the curtain fans, I found a winner. Always an interesting variety of providers, so I keep returning to Sunny, even though Suki is long gone, the curation quality reains high. Seems most of the girls come up from SD, but Kristin came from the East Coast.
Originally Posted by VulvaNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:59 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow is this Dani on thotmall?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:39 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 60She does VIP only as I heard from the veterans from the TA days.
Originally Posted by Jh6401
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 14:22 #12907Regular Member

Posts: 10Suki at Sunny
In my second visit at Sunny I asked Suki for 2 girls, and she said can't because girls are busy, but she came back and said she can do it but for 15 minutes, I agreed, gave another tip, this time for her, I don't want a massage, go to action with her and another girl, she is good, worth, I skipped details if want details ask.
Originally Posted by Jh6401
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




