Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 52324
-
09-26-26 19:58 #52264Regular Member

Posts: 15Seoyoon almost a GILF
You duped me—congrats. Mid-to-upper-40's MILF, borderline GILF. Loose, untoned flabby body; those tits aren't natural—they're augmented, and the ripples at the top of her chest are obvious whenever she leans forward in CG. That butterfly tattoo isn't big enough to hide them. She might be the base model, but they photoshopped the shit out of the pics to mask her real age. I don't mind older but this was downright deceptive.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:44 #52263Regular Member

Posts: 2
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
$1000+ an hour.
Originally Posted by ANon
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:39 #52262Senior Member

Posts: 103SexyBitchClub
It was a booker from about 3 years ago that had a few girls on its roster and had a rate of 500 or higher to start or GFE only.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:37 #52261Senior Member

Posts: 305Mongers who do this are so dumb. Imagine they OD while doing it in the incall. Now investigation will come up. All the DL, paystubs, and other provided infos discovered in the bookers' devices. Ffs just do it at home and OD in your car.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 11:10 #52260Senior Member

Posts: 319Sbc
What's SBC? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 01:11 #52259Senior Member

Posts: 761VIP vs non-VIP
As of now, I just see it as both a way for an agency to make more money and a conduit to recruit talent that might scoff at the current market rate. As more and more premium girls enter the market, they decided that there's a viable and sustainable pool of clients who are willing to shell out more money for younger and prettier providers.
Still, we don't yet have a yardstick to benchmark what the presumably increased cost would offer to us as customers. They are clearly catering to the richer crowd. We can only wait and see. Hopefully some lessons were learned from SBC.
-
09-26-26 00:05 #52258Senior Member

Posts: 195I reached out to ask. Doesn't sound like an exclusive club, just a different site where they'll put pricier girls. It sounded like it'll be 2-3 x current premium tier pricing but he said he wasn't sure and they're still figuring it out.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 22:22 #52257Senior Member

Posts: 170DTLA Seoyoon
I saw Seoyoon earlier today. She is still a beginner. Please go easy on her.
The photos are real, though they have been slightly retouched. She is open to trying any position. She is still a bit inexperienced with BBBJ, but she will improve soon; she puts in a lot of effort when I teach her.
Her breasts look like natural 33 Ds. They feel great to touch, and her nipples are the perfect size for sucking.
I enjoy it, and the response is great—there's plenty of natural lubrication. I put a lot of effort into rimming, too, and sometimes I even insert my tongue.
I had a good time. It was great that they were so submissive and granted everything I wanted. The size wasn't bad, either—though I think a "Magnum" size might be a bit of a struggle.
-
09-25-26 22:12 #52256Senior Member

Posts: 1576CG queen Ara
I was in search for a new service queen and asked booker for recommendations, she said new girl Ara is good at CG so I took a chance. I wanted someone to ride me to the moon, LOL. So anyway, here is my TOFTT.
Body: Young pre-MILF like a hot teacher's aid, mid height spinner about 5'3 but slim without an Oz of fat. Nice curve ass to waist ratio and small perky butt with nicely done C cup that I could barely feel the bag. Tight pussy and very responsive all around anywhere you lick or suck.
Service: DFK at the door, long strong BBBJ by the bed and no problem DT all the way nose to my belly. Let me fondle her tits and suck on it how ever I want without push back. Very vocal and responsive with body spasms. DATY was very rewarding, moaning and grabbing my hair and squeezing my head with her thigh. A lot like JAV style of response, personally I like it when they are more vocal, real or fake, who knows but I enjoy it. Entered her standing mish, felt like I'm fucking newly wedded neighbor's young wife, LOL. Got tired and have her go on top, oh boy this is where she shine, she can definitely ride the heck out of it and had me to the edge, had to stop her and get some DG action with them tits swinging. Nice ass to grab and mirror to look at her face. Laid her down for final mish and pounded away hard and fast with her voice getting louder and louder, fuck her kegal is something else, felt like a tight glove, came deep inside and her holding me tight after. Stayed in there for a few minutes till Jr limp down, pull out to see my seeds ooz out, LOL. All in all, great ride.
Attitude: GFE+PSE service queen, pleaser, borderline HYA. Playful and willing.
English: so so, but also some mandarin too.
Repeat: Yes, not your typical MILF service queen but one level better in many areas and younger.
Good luck gents.
https://prettysexy.girls4u.net/model/571
-
09-25-26 19:23 #52255Senior Member

Posts: 2759It's a good question. What I've observed was I was asked to switch numbers, and I noticed other people starting to get the same request. Then I saw the main website change. Then someone pointed out to me the numbers got moved around. The old number still works, because every now and than another friend says he got the same message. I assume you got it too. Finally, the new link and old number adds up. It reminds me of SBC and under30. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
I don't know how it works. You'll have to figure it out if interested. I'm a Turtle and I just wait for someone else to try it and report back, because Rabbits are going to. I am too busy with jgirls and dumb PSAs. Oh speaking of which here's another one about guys trying to secret film or offering drugs to girls:
The 95% vs the 5%
Bookers and agencies to some extent ban and share info on the worst offenders, but it's in their own interest to do more. It costs us money. To be clear, 95% of us are paying more money for the problems the 5% cause. To the extent that OTC is actually quite cheap in comparison if the girl likes and trusts you. She is giving me a steep discount beyond the booking fee just to avoid the bottom 5% of people costing us - the people who try to film, who bring illegal drugs, who hurt girls, or are non-consensual.
Secret Filming
I remember Lime said she avoided OC a long time because one of her first experiences here was secret recording. It was a very bad memory for her, and even though it could happen anywhere it's just human nature that she avoided OC as a result. Many other girls mentioned the same thing. It is so dumb.
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
Dumb Drug Problems
Some girls have complained of customers pressuring them with illegal drugs, or quit/left due to it. It hurts everyone.
Originally Posted by Nother Monger
[View Original Post]
When it comes to hard drugs, it is the single most important thing to ban. It doesn't belong and it's not what incall is for. In extreme cases it can shut down incalls and already has in the past. And if it really comes to ruin, bookers don't have much to lose to just send a tip to cops to search your place for drugs. Because if you're really fucking it up for everyone else, what else can they do.
We are not talking about peeing the pool bad, this is taking a dump in the pool bad where everyone gets kicked out.
I wrote a PSA a while back when 6 LA corgs were shut down over drugs. None of the other corgs were touched, because they didn't bother anyone. Those others are still open to this day. I even remember later meeting a girl who was at one shop right when it was searched by warrant and the girls kicked out. All the girls there were immediately free to go without qustioning, because the warrant had nothing to do with them or even the shop being searched. They and the shop were not the subject of investigation apparently. In other cases where a shop was targeted (this was OC) girls were actually treated as victims and given pamphlets on who they can call if they feel unsafe or need help. Most officers are doing their job and trying to keep people safe, they aren't interested beyond that. LE has a clear idea of priorities and what crosses the line. Girls trying to pay their bills is low on that list for good reason, as long as they don't bother the neighbors.
The law prioritizes felonies, and drugs are easy to prosecute because you just have to find them and then it's evidence all by itself. No testimony, no he said or she said ambiguity. It's an easy enough case. California is lenient about very many other things. There is a strict distinction between felonies and misdemeaners.
The Taxpayer
Depending on what it is, first offense misdemeaners for prostitution in California tend to lead to pre-trial diversion. Emphasis on first offense. It is more common in specific counties that simply do not want to fill up jails or prisons from a specific list of misdemeaners. It is why lawyers matter, because a good lawyer will push for this and there is a reasonable chance of getting it in the counties that have such programs. The best case being a 1-day class, mandatory STD testing (good idea!), and a promise not to get into trouble for X months. If completed, it is dismissed and sealed as if it never happeend. Meaning it can't even be used against you years later (they will know about it, but it cannot be used as evidence). The goal is to incentivize good behavior and not waste taxes. They have more serious things they want to investigate, like drugs. Even most people who are against all these things agree with these priorities and the idea of scaling punishment / diversion.
The Legendary Confusion
By the way, here is an example from another state on exactly why LE focuses on stings rather than AMPs, incalls, strip clubs:
https://www.abc15.com/news/local-new...-investigation The Legendary Confusion
LE sets up stings, because a LE posing as a worker or customer can reliably be expected to testify in court. They can avoid committing crimes or being forced to testify in sworn deposition that they committed or even initiated sex acts while on duty. In some cases like above, the officers mistakenly initiated sex acts without the exchange of money, or propositioned for sex rather than the other way around.
You cannot exchange money for sex acts while on duty. It is a crime.
So the officers in this case could be charged with trafficking and they are not, said Brad Rideout, an Arizona defense attorney and former prosecutor, who has handled hundreds of prostitution cases in his career. state statute 13-1412: A peace officer commits unlawful sexual conduct by knowingly engaging in sexual contactwith any person who is in the officer's custody orthe subject of an investigation.
Lawmakers actually went out of their way to write out a law specifically to emphasize that this is a crime by an officer. I am not joking. So, the cases kept getting dismissed with prejudice by judges.
While everyone is very reluctant to prosecute an officer, actually the main deterrent is it is simply very embarrassing for officers to go through sworn depositions admitting they initiated many sex acts on official record. Acts that were essential sexual assault on the part of the officer without any money discussed. Many officers are married. And that is why stings (LE is one party and a real SW or John is the other) are logical and the goto strategy.
100% agreed. Secret video isn't even fun to watch, you can look it up on porn sites and you're going to lose interest after it loses novelty. Compare that with JAV or FC2 full consensual video:
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1772806410 Kinda Katie K if you squint
Very occasionally, you can get a few JAV girls to perform like that. When it's your own video, it is personalized. It's like the best vacation photos and videos, and in the same way I keep my vacation photos private like a personal treasure. I still jerk off to the better ones 10 or 20 years later. You're free to do what you think is right, I'm just saying after 20 years of doing video the personalized aspect with a girl I like is what's still enjoyable.
-
09-25-26 18:18 #52254Senior Member

Posts: 92CGLA didn't reach out to me. I don't know if they are reaching out to people. I just heard it from someone who's working on this. Sounded like it could be good for some people. Like download X said. Probably for guys with money.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FakeHero; 09-25-26 at 18:23. Reason: grammer
-
09-25-26 17:54 #52253Senior Member

Posts: 854Thanks for sharing. How did you learn of this, if you don't mind my asking? If the booker did not reach out to notify a client, does it mean they didn't make the cut?
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:36 #52252Senior Member

Posts: 788Just like hpw rich vips can fuck afreecatv bjs in Korea LOL.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 03:31 #52251Senior Member

Posts: 92Yup. Think of it as VIP version of CGLA. Same booker.
Originally Posted by DarkSide5
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 01:28 #52250Senior Member

Posts: 2759Yes, a few people noticed the website split, and I remember someone mentioning the number change a few months go.
Originally Posted by DarkSide5
[View Original Post]
The new CGLA format does make checking out OC a lot easier. On PC you get 3 per row, while on mobile it is 2 per row. That's also better.
It looks legit since it's the same number. CGLA regulars can probably figure it out. Since it says VIP, it could mean low volume or premium girls. For rich guys.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 001-003 Condoms, Health Guide
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
Doxy
For Doxy-PEP options, I'll list examples that people have used. Shameless Care, Wisp, www.alldaychemist.com, heymistr.com
There is a lot of interest in Doxy. It is a best-fit for someone who has not yet done bb (or has completely cleared using antibitics). It is not meant for people who are already deep in bb land. People already deep in bb land should instead get regular testing and when they quit get full treated with the 3-antibiotic combo:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ic#post7114663 Callondoc for antibiotics
For testing, there are free clinics like Ahf Wellness or county clinics. Both are free or very cheap (i.e. charity or county funded).
It is the opinion of several STD clinic doctors that PrEP for HIV is not necessary for most of us, unless you regularly participate in unprotected anal sex or intravenous drug use. Whereas Doxy-PEP for bacteria greatly mitigates your risk, but doesn't eliminate all risk..I'll note that these options give peace of mind. There can also be a strategic use of doxy-PEP if you have already just been treated and 'cleared', and are going back in to bb land again. It can keep your clear streak going much longer.
I will get cleared when taking on a new partner. To keep that going or also if you are selective on when you bb, I wrote out 001 to 003 guides. They can keep yourself clear for as long as you are satisfied with that route.











Reply With Quote





