Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 52328
-
09-23-26 21:21 #52238Senior Member

Posts: 264Queen Ellena
Veteran Ellena / Elena popped up a few weeks ago, but sadly, she doesn't seem active in SoCal at the moment. If she does return, she will ride it like she stole it.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ellena
-
09-23-26 17:45 #52237Llebadaz08Guest
How are you doing this?
Genuine question and not one of judgement. But how are you all comfortable going raw with these girls? Is there something I am missing? Or is this just part of the thrill? Are there steps you are taking to protect yourselves from unwanted consequences?
-
09-23-26 17:25 #52236Senior Member

Posts: 122
Originally Posted by Shysta17
[View Original Post]
Historically, the baby tag has been as unreliable as TER reviews to me. I haven't been west of MW, but my assumption is those locations are premilf and milf central. If you have time to go to KT, you're more likely to find younger kgirls. Check out the "Hot Young Asian Girls" thread for more intel. Yuna is probably the only young option around MW. Yul, Goeun, and Sujin in KT.
Originally Posted by Blak Casper
[View Original Post]
Calibrating your age radar with others is important too. I think Yuna is late 20s, but others probably think she's early 30s. Finding reviewers that have similar age radars and tastes as you is part of successfully hobbying. LA has reputable reviewers as well, if you're ever unsure - just check Boner's list of girls. Example here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7662485
-
09-23-26 16:55 #52235Senior Member

Posts: 1576New? My honest 2 cent is to keep your expectation low so you don't disappoint yourself when the door open. If you saw a picture that's an 8 or 9, think of 5 or 6 when you really see them.
Originally Posted by Shysta17
[View Original Post]
Read the reviews by reviewer with good track record within YOUR TYPE. Some reviewer rave about HYA some service queen and me for big tits service queen. Each to their own but the key is doing your homework, search before you ask. Believe 50/50 on TER at the most and I would say 65/35 here for the reviews.
The only way you get better pick and less disappointed is do your homework!
Good luck.
-
09-23-26 16:49 #52234Senior Member

Posts: 1576CG service queen
Gents, feel tired recently from work and all the stress around the world, do you guys have a good suggestion on a CG queen that can just ride me to the moon?
Feel lazy to fuck, if someone do a long hard BBBJ than rides CG and squat up and down well, that would be my pick, market sucks right now, just tired.
Do you know any service queen with big tits would do everything to bring you to completion?
Thanks.
-
09-23-26 16:45 #52233Senior Member

Posts: 1576Not BBFS
1st of all, she is not korean but that's okay since she is book from K-booker BUT she is not BBFS which this is BB threat, so yeah, wrong place.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:25 #52232Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone seen Ukrainian Natasha? I know this a k-girl thread but she's available by most the bookers so figured I'd ask here.
-
09-23-26 15:27 #52231Senior Member

Posts: 361Look for Baby
Usually the younger ones have Baby before their name. Usually.
Originally Posted by Shysta17
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:11 #52230Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the Hobby. Looking for recs
Hi everyone,
New to the hobby. My first experience with a kgirl was Esther / Somi, which was fun, but I was a bit surprised by her older age. TER reviews seem unreliable. A lot of her reviews said late 30's or early 40's but I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 50. Having said that, she was a very hot 50. Still had a good time, but for my second experience I'd prefer someone actually in their 20's or 30's. Anyone have any recommendations in West LA? PV, SM or MW?
-
09-23-26 08:47 #52229Senior Member

Posts: 2321BookerM. New meat Uju, Lexi.
Rokm. Ch /.
-
09-23-26 02:46 #52228Regular Member

Posts: 10Jessy
Pics are very close to the real thing as very little editing was done. I'd say her on the bed in beige lingerie is the closest one.
Petite and slim almost 4'11 so its a perfect size even with her heels on. Nice handful C cup that cups perfectly in my hands. They did not feel hard and felt just right. I'm sure they're MM but was done very nicely. I would say she is at most early 30's. I'm really bad at guessing asian girls age but as long as they're younger than my wife I'm a happy camper LOL. Her ass is something to be worshipped. I'm not sure if it's bbl or not but they were perfect peach shaped with handful to grab. Either she works them out or were blessed with rare genes that granted a kgirl with such fine ass.
Her english is basically nonexistent but hand signs and translator app got us through.
From the start to finish, she solely focused on me which I always appreciate and walk away feeling I didn't waste my time or money. On a side note she was such a horny freak haha I'd say her sex drive is higher than me once we got the session going.
Right as I entered the incall it was nonstop DFK. She has a flow with it which I couldn't help but follow, and it's really hot whenever the girl who has the know-hows takes the lead. We somehow make it to the bathroom while embracing each other in DFK. Did the quick blue toast and stepped into the shower. She mainly just washed me but the suspense got my cock at attention. After we dry off we walked to the bed while she led me holding my cock.
Then I laid down on the bed and motioned for a 69 which she happily obliged with a sly smile. She gets really wet when I was licking her kitty and her BBBJ would get intense little by little as she moaned when I slobbered over her spots. She was ok with me fingering her a little bit but she would intensify in devouring my cock. Before it was too late, I tapped her ass to stop and had her turn around to mount my dick in CG.
I slowly entered her tight kitty little by little for her to get used to my size. Then she took over with her kegel. I should've expected a small girl like her would be tight but maybe the atmosphere distracted me from noticing how tight it was. I had to hold on for my dear life as she tried her hardest to milk me dry in ACG. She noticed that too and would stop intermittently with a sweet DFK then would resume. I knew it was dangerous so I had her get into doggy then I forced myself to think about something else to not finish as her kitty somehow got even tighter. I realized it was pointless to hold off so I just blasted every bit of baby juice I had in her sexy pussy.
Afterward I just cuddled with her until my time ran out and she didn't even bother to go wash up my juice just letting it cook inside her tight snatch LOL. Did a quick post shower and I was on my way out. I'm still thinking about my time with this freaky nympho and might need to rub one out right now haha.
-
09-23-26 02:06 #52227Regular Member

Posts: 92The shocker!
Two in the pink one in the stink. It's a classic!
Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 02:03 #52226Senior Member

Posts: 105Jessy
I picked up some chatter on Jessy. I liked her spinner stats and hoped they would be right on or real close.
Jessy's pics are her; she was wearing the blue short skirt & white top in her pics. With very little P.S.'ing, to glam up and slim her down. But not by much.
MO, I would not call her a spinner, she is short but not as thin as my pick for a spinner would be. But Jessy has a nice sexy body with curves, a figure 8, MM's and hip implants. I would have liked to see her as her natural self.
Stats are 5', 105 lbs and 32 C's with a soft feel and responsive nipples.
Jessy gave a real friendly greeting LFK to DFK*, started getting acquainted, playing around, help with my clothes as she would hang them up.
*DFK was not deep, more like tongue play, but I'm good with that when I get IOP or RP!
Into the BR for hands wash and BT. She was playing with my Cock, I with her Breasts and Jessy would go from LFK to her DFK throughout the session.
Back in the BR Jessy slinks up close, holds my shoulders and starts with an LFK that turns into a, you guessed it, DFK. Making out and getting to know our bodies, her responsive nipples and wet Kitty has me going good, along with Jessy purring and her soft moans, I am liking her style!
She sits me on the edge and does a real slow move kissing and licking her way down, stopped at both my nipples too, and started an easy, slow, sensuous BBBJ. Good licks, kisses, flicking with good tongue work on the length, side and head add in BLS and I was digging her skill.
Nice and juicy action, I gave her an LFK / DFK and put Jessy on the bed. Made sure she was relaxed and started my Kitty massage. Jessy was really responsive, soft moans, thrusting her hips and chasing my fingers and tongue. That had me worked up pretty good, and we moved to the edge. A nice slow insert as Jessy responded to each small down stroke, getting wetter and opening up but staying snug. I really liked the feel of every inch of Jessy's Kitty!
I like a long haul stroke session, easy and sensuous, I find the girls like it too. So that's what we did and both of us enjoyed it, I know I did and I'm pretty sure Jessy did too from her responses and body language. Jessy's responses had me turned on and I came strong.
A quick cleanup and a short kick back time. But with my ever-increasing Korean and Jessy's minimal English we had fun and some laughs using her app, for me that is just another fun part of the session. Most of the girls like the attention and playfulness that happens in those learning and teaching connections, always (IMO) a good chemistry builder!
So, we had fun with that hook up and hit the farewell shower. This girl gave me a complete sensual shower washing me, front and back, neck to toes! Great attention from Jessy giving an, IMO, Oriental old time eastern wash down!
She helped with my clothes making sure I was squared away and good for the hallway walk. Hand in hand to the door, coast is clear, hug, kiss, have a good day and see you soon.
-
09-22-26 15:56 #52225Regular Member

Posts: 12Adora
Thank you Skyari and Randy for the detailed info on Adora. Saw her this morning and detailed description are correct. We spend a lot of time BBBJ, DATY / DATO / FIV / FIA in different positions. I did tried to Greek for the first time but I requested a condom.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
What I didn't like is that she vaped a few times during the session.
Like I mentioned, I'm not a tall person. We even compared our heights as we stood in front of the mirror at the end of the session.
-
09-22-26 15:46 #52224Senior Member

Posts: 462She is around Boston as Chloe. I hope she comes back soon. Boston gets cold and miserable in the next few months.
Originally Posted by Xenile
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






