Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1225 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18266

    Amara

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0

    Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.

  2. #18265
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.
    Hey guys, I think I got spoiled with my trips to Montreal, but isn't this one too large and too old to be even considered? Also, paying 1 k ppm for her would be a crime.

  3. #18264

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Got the exact same response, so recommend not to waste time. If she's looking for a paid M&G, I feel like she'll disappear right after.

  4. #18263

    Thank you A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Not to pile on, but thank you A2.

  5. #18262
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!
    We'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow.

  6. #18261

    Jia

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her yet.
    I sampled about a month ago. 400 ppm. CFS and BBJ. Nice body, but I though her photos were way better then real life. It was one and done for me as some other options came up the next couple of weeks. But overall ok experience, would recommend.

  7. #18260

    Definite pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.
    Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!

  8. #18259
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Thanks A2! To Mross' point, it looks like this guy is no longer around or with her anymore, which makes perfect sense as I could never see someone like him being involved with this type of h. O. e anyhow. Again thanks for looking out for us, but we should be good with this. Ill transition into a more frequent contributor on the forum now as well.

  9. #18258
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.
    That's what I'm suspecting as well, and if so, it will be one costly session. But oh well, couldn't resist those titties. She did leave the door open for change in some of those constraints in the subsequent sessions, but it's very unlikely I'll repeat though, definitely not at 700 and with everything covered. Titty fucking is on the menu BTW LOL.

  10. #18257

    Pro maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so she definitely moves pretty quick, which I like. Some of the other girls take days to respond for comparison. She agreed to bring it down to 700 ppm. Didn't set the date yet, but the terms are all covered, no kissing and no anal, at least initially. Honestly, it's still way too high I know. But I love nice, big natural titties so that's my rationale here. Unless she drops the restrictions and the price to 500 after the first encounter, this will likely one and done for me. Will report back after.
    All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.

  11. #18256
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?

    Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.
    I sent you a DM.

  12. #18255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.
    I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?

    Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.

  13. #18254

    Thank you A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.

  14. #18253
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.
    Ok, so she definitely moves pretty quick, which I like. Some of the other girls take days to respond for comparison. She agreed to bring it down to 700 ppm. Didn't set the date yet, but the terms are all covered, no kissing and no anal, at least initially. Honestly, it's still way too high I know. But I love nice, big natural titties so that's my rationale here. Unless she drops the restrictions and the price to 500 after the first encounter, this will likely one and done for me. Will report back after.

  15. #18252
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Thanks for looking out for us brother and appreciate all your work to keep the forum safe and orderly place for us to communicate and share our experiences. Honestly, I've not heard anything for over two months on this topic, so I don't think this guy is still around frequenting the forum or either contacting or threatening any of the forum members anymore and it looks like the chick is no longer active in the game anyways so all good. Through my current line of work, I have the ability to run pretty deep bg checks on people so ran it on this dude at the time and he checked out as someone who he claimed to be and had some redacted shit on his "resume", which is never a good sign so yeah it was sort of intimidating but it looks like it's over now. Not sure how it got resurfaced again, but I think we can put it to rest. If anything like this happens again, I'll personally pull you in for help immediately. Again, thanks for keeping this forum safe and sound!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape