Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 19573
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19438

    Big cans

    All the talk of big cans I have to say I feel like you can't go wrong with Anna or Gina. I'm a sucker for some slutty looking bolt-ons personally so I don't mind them ONLY being some Ds LOL.

  2. #19437

    How is Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDriver2112  [View Original Post]
    Anna now at Brisa (I think) has great ones, also Judy at Light Rain Spa all the way down in Graham has massive naturals. I have had very good times with both.

    Call ahead and make sure you get who you want.
    Graham is a LONG drive but for a pair of good huge natties I'll do it. Is she slim / fat? Are they still perky at all?

  3. #19436

    Alex at Evergreen

    A few others have left notes about this one, and they're all pretty solid. GND, youthful looking, much more on the GFE side than PSE, but fun and whew, a pretty snug fit, which was exactly what I was looking for this time. Also got to meet Happy and Amy, who were both very nice, and Amy's got a stellar body and a very flirty, forward attitude that definitely makes me think she'd be a ton of fun.

  4. #19435

    Rainbow Spa Edmonds

    Anyone have experience with Rainbow Spa in Edmonds? It's extremely close to my house. I'm new AMP's. I've experienced Q a couple of times thanks to reports in this forum. Just trying to see what else is out there. Thanks.

  5. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.
    You are correct, how could I missed Gina, my bad.

    Thanks for your two cents.

  6. #19433

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.

  7. #19432

    Umi Spa Renton Highlands?

    Any information on Umi Spa?

  8. #19431
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to travel up to an hour from Seattle for some huge honkers. I've heard maybe Anna at c6? Anyone else?
    DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.

  9. #19430

    Who had the biggest tits this month?

    I'm willing to travel up to an hour from Seattle for some huge honkers. I've heard maybe Anna at c6? Anyone else?

  10. #19429

    Tokyo Rita

    I haven't been to Tokyo in awhile, and made an appointment with Rita. She is very pretty as has been well documented by her many fans here, and her body is magnificent. Toned, tight and natural as far as I could tell. If she's got manmades they are well done enough to be basically indistinguishable.

    She is not shy about sharing her preferences and will let you know if she's not feeling something, so if you're seeking a submissive experience this may not be the gal for you. But if you're able to roll with the punches and click with her, she's a top shelf gal.

    I've been favoring the newer Burien shops over Tokyo because of uncertainty about whether the standard two bills gets you 30 or 60 minutes, but it wasn't an issue in this case. We didn't discuss time and I spent around 40 minutes there, but that was just what worked for my personal schedule. I wasn't rushed and my impression was the full hour was available.

  11. #19428

    Evergreen on LCW

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Where is evergreen located?
    Suggest to check their dedicated thread and message the number for the actual address.

  12. #19427

    Q (Shoreline)

    Initially, I wanted to go to Evergreen on Lake City Way but it felt too hot, and nerves got the better of me. Instead I visited Q on a slow weekday afternoon without an appointment. Kimi answered the door, wearing a sexy one-piece with a cover that looked like one of those Clinique jackets. While in the hall, she stopped, looked me in the eyes, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. After that, she led me to the room. "How long?" "As long as it takes. " And I handed over 200. She told me to get undressed while she left with the donation.

    Kimi is a spinner, maybe 40. Nice face, dark eyes, black hair down to her ass, 5', maybe 100 pounds, slim, very soft skin, enhanced breasts with responsive nipples, and shaved below. Clean and good smelling.

    I stripped down to my briefs, and sat in the chair awaiting her return. A couple minutes later, Kimi came in, closed the door, and straddled my lap, allowing my hands to roam all over, while we French kissed. She began grinding on me and then dry-humped me. As things heated up, she told me to remove my underwear. Meanwhile, she took off her lingerie. We moved to the massage table and continued: hands & tongues all over each other's bodies, LFK, DFK, fellatio (BBBJ, CIM), cunnilingus, foot worship, FIV, and 69. I popped early, and didn't put my P in her P, but what I felt with my finger was very tight.

    By my own choice, my session was shorter than an hour: more of a PSE than a slow build-up. No massage before or after; that's not a criticism--I'm guessing Kimi would have provided either had I asked. Glad that I belatedly experienced Q to see what the hype was about.

  13. #19426

    Evergreen location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
    Where is evergreen located?

  14. #19425

    Beibei JM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
    Is this the same Beibei who was at JM not too long ago? If so, Beibei not so great. Probably some of the worst talent I had seen at JM. Rushed, limited services, asked for more money. Pretty much checked all the boxes of no-nos for me.

  15. #19424

    Squeaky wheel gets the oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
    She has been generous with the pops for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape