Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 19568
-
09-22-26 15:03 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 358If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently on a break back in NY.
Originally Posted by DickMountain
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:22 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 60Evergreen Spa. LCW - Happy
Texted an hour or so ahead of time, asked for Sindy. Arrived and drew Happy.
She was a little shyer than my ideal, but was up for anything. Massage for the back half of the hour was actually quite solid. At the hour (ish) MMS came in and was encouraging a review and a 2nd pop, I was done and had time constraints.
Probably wouldn't repeat with Happy as I prefer a little more "take the bull by the horns" approach and I am not looking for FS, but I'm sure others would enjoy the open options.
Might repeat with Evergreen again, but boy was it busy. Ran into one of you heading back to your work truck on the way in, and got to meet another of you who must have in between banking meetings.
Would probably have a better experience the 2nd time as I would be a bit more forward on what I'm shooting for.
-
09-22-26 14:04 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 65Question
Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
-
09-22-26 14:00 #19415Regular Member

Posts: 14Blue Jade. Haley
Went to try to see Sugar with no appointment but she was busy. Haley greeted me at the door and said I can try her instead. She's cute, with a HWP body. Noticed one tattoo on shoulder. Good standing shower service, BBBJ preview. Bubbly personality, and slim waist and big boobs, about avg butt for an Asian, and can take it well in all positions. K9 particularly good with her f'ing back into you. Finished with CIM, nice aftercare. I'll try to come back and see Sugar, but Haley was good as well.
Originally Posted by SeaMonstes5678
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:45 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 108Which Oasis
There are two Oasis spas in Renton, which one was this?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 02:05 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 358TUMA for +$ would also be a big nono for me.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 01:13 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 212Good choice
I was dumber and saw her 3 times. First time was decent, 2nd time was rushed, third time I was hoping for a redemption and it was nothing special. She does this shtick teasing about wanting a baby when you ask for cover, so if that's your thing maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did. IMO she's overrated but that's ok.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 22:19 #19411Regular Member

Posts: 14Kyla. Evergreen
I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:32 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 298I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:57 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 122Emma Angela
Double the regular fee for one. I requested for the specific duo.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:51 #19408Senior Member

Posts: 53Sindy + Alex duo at Evergreen
Saw some positive reviews on Sindy and decided last minute to add Alex for 400 total. I've read that Sindy is Thai / Chinese mix- cute. She was begging to hurry up with Alex so she could have a turn. Alex is nice but I would repeat with just Sindy next time. She allowed CIM. Overall a very nice and hot experience.
Like others have noted, at the end all the girls came in to introduce themselves. Interesting.
-
09-21-26 20:48 #19407Senior Member

Posts: 53In my opinion Beibei / Penny is #1 for TUMA.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:54 #19406Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the good review. A nice massage and an old fashioned are all I want.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
Oasis F or Oasis off Grady?
-
09-21-26 17:21 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 298She moved from north to renton a few months ago. This is not a FS shop and they will show you the door if you ask for it. She is really skilled at slow handjobs and will squeeze every last drop out of you. Give her 70+50/60 and you'll leave with loose muscles and empty balls. She is very professional with her text messages and her behavior. Massage plus handjob is all you get. Don't expect a GFE.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 16:39 #19404Regular Member

Posts: 20Which Oasis
Which Oasis is this one? I see one in Downtown and in the Highlands.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






