Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 19568
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19433

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.

  2. #19432

    Umi Spa Renton Highlands?

    Any information on Umi Spa?

  3. #19431
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to travel up to an hour from Seattle for some huge honkers. I've heard maybe Anna at c6? Anyone else?
    DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.

  4. #19430

    Who had the biggest tits this month?

    I'm willing to travel up to an hour from Seattle for some huge honkers. I've heard maybe Anna at c6? Anyone else?

  5. #19429

    Tokyo Rita

    I haven't been to Tokyo in awhile, and made an appointment with Rita. She is very pretty as has been well documented by her many fans here, and her body is magnificent. Toned, tight and natural as far as I could tell. If she's got manmades they are well done enough to be basically indistinguishable.

    She is not shy about sharing her preferences and will let you know if she's not feeling something, so if you're seeking a submissive experience this may not be the gal for you. But if you're able to roll with the punches and click with her, she's a top shelf gal.

    I've been favoring the newer Burien shops over Tokyo because of uncertainty about whether the standard two bills gets you 30 or 60 minutes, but it wasn't an issue in this case. We didn't discuss time and I spent around 40 minutes there, but that was just what worked for my personal schedule. I wasn't rushed and my impression was the full hour was available.

  6. #19428

    Evergreen on LCW

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Where is evergreen located?
    Suggest to check their dedicated thread and message the number for the actual address.

  7. #19427

    Q (Shoreline)

    Initially, I wanted to go to Evergreen on Lake City Way but it felt too hot, and nerves got the better of me. Instead I visited Q on a slow weekday afternoon without an appointment. Kimi answered the door, wearing a sexy one-piece with a cover that looked like one of those Clinique jackets. While in the hall, she stopped, looked me in the eyes, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. After that, she led me to the room. "How long?" "As long as it takes. " And I handed over 200. She told me to get undressed while she left with the donation.

    Kimi is a spinner, maybe 40. Nice face, dark eyes, black hair down to her ass, 5', maybe 100 pounds, slim, very soft skin, enhanced breasts with responsive nipples, and shaved below. Clean and good smelling.

    I stripped down to my briefs, and sat in the chair awaiting her return. A couple minutes later, Kimi came in, closed the door, and straddled my lap, allowing my hands to roam all over, while we French kissed. She began grinding on me and then dry-humped me. As things heated up, she told me to remove my underwear. Meanwhile, she took off her lingerie. We moved to the massage table and continued: hands & tongues all over each other's bodies, LFK, DFK, fellatio (BBBJ, CIM), cunnilingus, foot worship, FIV, and 69. I popped early, and didn't put my P in her P, but what I felt with my finger was very tight.

    By my own choice, my session was shorter than an hour: more of a PSE than a slow build-up. No massage before or after; that's not a criticism--I'm guessing Kimi would have provided either had I asked. Glad that I belatedly experienced Q to see what the hype was about.

  8. #19426

    Evergreen location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
    Where is evergreen located?

  9. #19425

    Beibei JM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
    Is this the same Beibei who was at JM not too long ago? If so, Beibei not so great. Probably some of the worst talent I had seen at JM. Rushed, limited services, asked for more money. Pretty much checked all the boxes of no-nos for me.

  10. #19424

    Squeaky wheel gets the oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
    She has been generous with the pops for me.

  11. #19423
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for elucidating. She sounds perfect!
    Thanks for the compliment but I am just a pervert who loves me some (asian) pussy every few days. Text her before you go using the # on google maps. She has a weird schedule and might not be in the shop when it opens.

  12. #19422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently back in NY and on a break.
    Angela with enhanced but amazing tits and ass who squirts on command and worked at Q? She'll be back at end of 2026. Get ready for your trip to greece (if you are into it. Not me) with some tropical rain showers.

  13. #19421
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    She moved from north to renton a few months ago. This is not a FS shop and they will show you the door if you ask for it. She is really skilled at slow handjobs and will squeeze every last drop out of you. Give her 70+50/60 and you'll leave with loose muscles and empty balls. She is very professional with her text messages and her behavior. Massage plus handjob is all you get. Don't expect a GFE.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for elucidating. She sounds perfect!

  14. #19420
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    There are two Oasis spas in Renton, which one was this?
    Wells ave.

  15. #19419
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
    If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently back in NY and on a break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape