Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 19573
-
09-25-26 15:15 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 61Big cans
All the talk of big cans I have to say I feel like you can't go wrong with Anna or Gina. I'm a sucker for some slutty looking bolt-ons personally so I don't mind them ONLY being some Ds LOL.
-
09-24-26 20:58 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 163How is Judy
Graham is a LONG drive but for a pair of good huge natties I'll do it. Is she slim / fat? Are they still perky at all?
Originally Posted by StarDriver2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 19:48 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 81Alex at Evergreen
A few others have left notes about this one, and they're all pretty solid. GND, youthful looking, much more on the GFE side than PSE, but fun and whew, a pretty snug fit, which was exactly what I was looking for this time. Also got to meet Happy and Amy, who were both very nice, and Amy's got a stellar body and a very flirty, forward attitude that definitely makes me think she'd be a ton of fun.
-
09-24-26 11:33 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 147Rainbow Spa Edmonds
Anyone have experience with Rainbow Spa in Edmonds? It's extremely close to my house. I'm new AMP's. I've experienced Q a couple of times thanks to reports in this forum. Just trying to see what else is out there. Thanks.
-
09-24-26 01:15 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 358You are correct, how could I missed Gina, my bad.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your two cents.
-
09-23-26 18:48 #19433Regular Member

Posts: 16Boobs
As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:03 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 116Umi Spa Renton Highlands?
Any information on Umi Spa?
-
09-23-26 17:48 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 358DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:27 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 163Who had the biggest tits this month?
I'm willing to travel up to an hour from Seattle for some huge honkers. I've heard maybe Anna at c6? Anyone else?
-
09-23-26 14:15 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 237Tokyo Rita
I haven't been to Tokyo in awhile, and made an appointment with Rita. She is very pretty as has been well documented by her many fans here, and her body is magnificent. Toned, tight and natural as far as I could tell. If she's got manmades they are well done enough to be basically indistinguishable.
She is not shy about sharing her preferences and will let you know if she's not feeling something, so if you're seeking a submissive experience this may not be the gal for you. But if you're able to roll with the punches and click with her, she's a top shelf gal.
I've been favoring the newer Burien shops over Tokyo because of uncertainty about whether the standard two bills gets you 30 or 60 minutes, but it wasn't an issue in this case. We didn't discuss time and I spent around 40 minutes there, but that was just what worked for my personal schedule. I wasn't rushed and my impression was the full hour was available.
-
09-23-26 13:57 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 358Evergreen on LCW
Suggest to check their dedicated thread and message the number for the actual address.
Originally Posted by UtrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 13:10 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 362Q (Shoreline)
Initially, I wanted to go to Evergreen on Lake City Way but it felt too hot, and nerves got the better of me. Instead I visited Q on a slow weekday afternoon without an appointment. Kimi answered the door, wearing a sexy one-piece with a cover that looked like one of those Clinique jackets. While in the hall, she stopped, looked me in the eyes, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. After that, she led me to the room. "How long?" "As long as it takes. " And I handed over 200. She told me to get undressed while she left with the donation.
Kimi is a spinner, maybe 40. Nice face, dark eyes, black hair down to her ass, 5', maybe 100 pounds, slim, very soft skin, enhanced breasts with responsive nipples, and shaved below. Clean and good smelling.
I stripped down to my briefs, and sat in the chair awaiting her return. A couple minutes later, Kimi came in, closed the door, and straddled my lap, allowing my hands to roam all over, while we French kissed. She began grinding on me and then dry-humped me. As things heated up, she told me to remove my underwear. Meanwhile, she took off her lingerie. We moved to the massage table and continued: hands & tongues all over each other's bodies, LFK, DFK, fellatio (BBBJ, CIM), cunnilingus, foot worship, FIV, and 69. I popped early, and didn't put my P in her P, but what I felt with my finger was very tight.
By my own choice, my session was shorter than an hour: more of a PSE than a slow build-up. No massage before or after; that's not a criticism--I'm guessing Kimi would have provided either had I asked. Glad that I belatedly experienced Q to see what the hype was about.
-
09-23-26 12:09 #19426Regular Member

Posts: 9Evergreen location?
Where is evergreen located?
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:49 #19425Regular Member

Posts: 16Beibei JM?
Is this the same Beibei who was at JM not too long ago? If so, Beibei not so great. Probably some of the worst talent I had seen at JM. Rushed, limited services, asked for more money. Pretty much checked all the boxes of no-nos for me.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:06 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 72Squeaky wheel gets the oil
She has been generous with the pops for me.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




