Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 4094 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61367

    Goldie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.
    A sweetheart who has had it rough. I always stop and say hi when I see her and slip her a few bucks if I have it.

  2. #61366

    Baby J

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Baby J who recently had a baby couple of months back?
    Saw her the other day when she was ready to enter the alley to do her candy shopping. She said "hey, I'll be right back". Knowing her as well as I do, I just left.

  3. #61365

    Harford

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on Harford Road? I picked up a nice white girl with a really nice arse, yes I even rimmed her, but I didn't get her name but I believe it was Rae, we walked to a spot and boy could she suck, it was a little wooded area but the mosquitoes were doing a number on me and I just gave her. 40 and called it a day, but once I am back in the area I will definitely be looking out for her, she was clean and fresh blondish hair in a bun. This was not crazy Katie that some of you may know. This girls arse like I said was to die for, sweet and clean and as we walked back she let me keep my hand in her pants to play with that thang. She did say she was a dancer and I can believe that for sure.

    I'm out of commission for a while but you all have fun and stay safe.

    Apache Out.
    Where on Harford was she at? In the city or closer to Parkville?

  4. #61364

    Gold digging

    Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.

  5. #61363

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    I thought the other person was a little girl playing a flute.

  6. #61362

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    I thought the girl next to Taylor was just some little girl. Nope. That's just dried out zendaya aka Callie. Absolutely no meat on the bone. I feel like if I bent her over in doggy, I'm not even hitting any booty meat its just bone. I'd break her ass With how hard I would thrust with my pelvis.

  7. #61361
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Busy Bee.
    Once again. Stoner coming through in the clutch. All premium quality shots of the ladies in their natural habitat. Perfect.

  8. #61360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    It looks like Taylor, now that she's 2 X's the size she used to be.

  9. #61359
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I didn't know that area was still active. Its been a few years since I've paid attention to that section of Harford Road. Good to know for anyone who frequents that area.
    Just be warned that there are lots of LE in this area too, just watch your surroundings, this is one of the reasons I walked to the spot, I know all the ins and outs and have the ability to spot any trouble in the area. I kinda like the adventure, LOL. We actually ran into some of her friends along the way but they knew she was doing her thing and I was going to do mine and they just kept moving in the opposite direction. I feel better in the open then inside a house, anything happens inside the house there's a lot of questions raised, outside your just defending yourself from being a victim.

  10. #61358
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Between NPKWY and Taylor.
    Wow, I didn't know that area was still active. Its been a few years since I've paid attention to that section of Harford Road. Good to know for anyone who frequents that area.

  11. #61357
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which part of Harford Rd?
    Between NPKWY and Taylor.

  12. #61356

    Harford Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on Harford Road? I picked up a nice white girl with a really nice arse, yes I even rimmed her, but I didn't get her name but I believe it was Rae, we walked to a spot and boy could she suck, it was a little wooded area but the mosquitoes were doing a number on me and I just gave her. 40 and called it a day, but once I am back in the area I will definitely be looking out for her, she was clean and fresh blondish hair in a bun. This was not crazy Katie that some of you may know. This girls arse like I said was to die for, sweet and clean and as we walked back she let me keep my hand in her pants to play with that thang. She did say she was a dancer and I can believe that for sure.

    I'm out of commission for a while but you all have fun and stay safe.

    Apache Out.
    Which part of Harford Rd?

  13. #61355

    Height?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on Harford Road? I picked up a nice white girl with a really nice arse, yes I even rimmed her, but I didn't get her name but I believe it was Rae, we walked to a spot and boy could she suck, it was a little wooded area but the mosquitoes were doing a number on me and I just gave her. 40 and called it a day, but once I am back in the area I will definitely be looking out for her, she was clean and fresh blondish hair in a bun. This was not crazy Katie that some of you may know. This girls arse like I said was to die for, sweet and clean and as we walked back she let me keep my hand in her pants to play with that thang. She did say she was a dancer and I can believe that for sure.

    I'm out of commission for a while but you all have fun and stay safe.

    Apache Out.
    How tall is she was she on the shorter side? I remember one of the couple times I cruised Harford & 25th I saw the craziest thick bubble ass on a shortish blonde WSW. I was a little shook. Was only doing recon at the time and she was walking with a taller woman so I did not try to scoop but it sure made an impression.

  14. #61354

    Near Circle

    Near Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bb01.jpg‎   d60b757.jpg‎  

  15. #61353

    Near Busy Bee

    Near Busy Bee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b61c.jpg‎   271776.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape