Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 61430
-
09-23-26 16:56 #61400Senior Member

Posts: 1320Gold digging
Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.
-
09-23-26 11:29 #61399Senior Member

Posts: 322Okay
I thought the other person was a little girl playing a flute.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 07:19 #61398Senior Member

Posts: 422Callie
I thought the girl next to Taylor was just some little girl. Nope. That's just dried out zendaya aka Callie. Absolutely no meat on the bone. I feel like if I bent her over in doggy, I'm not even hitting any booty meat its just bone. I'd break her ass With how hard I would thrust with my pelvis.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 23:22 #61397Senior Member

Posts: 1320Once again. Stoner coming through in the clutch. All premium quality shots of the ladies in their natural habitat. Perfect.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:40 #61396Senior Member

Posts: 1370Taylor
It looks like Taylor, now that she's 2 X's the size she used to be.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:00 #61395Senior Member

Posts: 442Just be warned that there are lots of LE in this area too, just watch your surroundings, this is one of the reasons I walked to the spot, I know all the ins and outs and have the ability to spot any trouble in the area. I kinda like the adventure, LOL. We actually ran into some of her friends along the way but they knew she was doing her thing and I was going to do mine and they just kept moving in the opposite direction. I feel better in the open then inside a house, anything happens inside the house there's a lot of questions raised, outside your just defending yourself from being a victim.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 10:14 #61394Senior Member

Posts: 307Wow, I didn't know that area was still active. Its been a few years since I've paid attention to that section of Harford Road. Good to know for anyone who frequents that area.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:56 #61393Senior Member

Posts: 442Between NPKWY and Taylor.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:19 #61392Senior Member

Posts: 307Harford Rd
Which part of Harford Rd?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:04 #61391Senior Member

Posts: 112Height?
How tall is she was she on the shorter side? I remember one of the couple times I cruised Harford & 25th I saw the craziest thick bubble ass on a shortish blonde WSW. I was a little shook. Was only doing recon at the time and she was walking with a taller woman so I did not try to scoop but it sure made an impression.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:27 #61390Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-21-26 17:25 #61389Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-21-26 17:19 #61388Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wllkens Bri near Ashton St and S pulaski St
Wllkens Bri near Ashton St and S pulaski St.
-
09-21-26 15:32 #61387Senior Member

Posts: 442Harford Rd
Anyone have any luck on Harford Road? I picked up a nice white girl with a really nice arse, yes I even rimmed her, but I didn't get her name but I believe it was Rae, we walked to a spot and boy could she suck, it was a little wooded area but the mosquitoes were doing a number on me and I just gave her. 40 and called it a day, but once I am back in the area I will definitely be looking out for her, she was clean and fresh blondish hair in a bun. This was not crazy Katie that some of you may know. This girls arse like I said was to die for, sweet and clean and as we walked back she let me keep my hand in her pants to play with that thang. She did say she was a dancer and I can believe that for sure.
I'm out of commission for a while but you all have fun and stay safe.
Apache Out.
-
09-21-26 12:14 #61386Senior Member

Posts: 1043Apache 12, Thanks for the update on Kiara. It is disheartening to see a nice girl like Kiara going through what she has gone through and is going through. She is a good friend and it was not all about sex. She is a good hearted person. I've been to her house more than a few times but that was years ago. It is good that she is out of the rat race. She needed to get out of the streets a long tyago. From your previous posts I know that you are a good friend to her too. Keep me posted.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
Propilot -Always check your six.









Reply With Quote




