Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 33206
-
09-24-26 23:19 #33176Senior Member

Posts: 62Don't
She will rob you and been for a lot of people in her reviews!
Originally Posted by FunIndian86
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:47 #33175Senior Member

Posts: 40Same, they always tell me you can leave if you don't like. I've gone and sat, saw two mamasan age women walking around. Drove off.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:59 #33174Regular Member

Posts: 11Kat Rue / Fun on west side
Been chatting with her for a bit but something always comes up (mostly on her side, but also on mine) that causes plans to fall through. Sounds like she has recently moved in to a place with her "brother" and she doesn't have a car or reliable transportation. Haven't found anything here but thought I would ask if there's history here?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/213478533
-
09-21-26 23:07 #33173Senior Member

Posts: 463Sisters in OH
Met Brit on CL during a work trip. She gave one hell of a "massage". I picked her up the next night at her place and her sister answered the door. Needless to say I slipped her my number and been bangin them both during my work trips to OH. Brit is in Columbus and Brenda stays mostly in Cleveland area, but frequents Columbus with her sister.
https://www.erome.com/a/gdJ8Cvxs
-
09-21-26 10:43 #33172Senior Member

Posts: 1164Red flag
May just be me, but with how quick the address. Etc comes. Makes me leary. Absolutely zero type of verification.
Originally Posted by WildHand
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:06 #33171Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Hey babe, hh is available for 325 roses, hour at basic is 400 roses, though those that know me, know I always bring a GREAT TIME! Also, I offer 90 minutes and full girlfriend packages also.
.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 08:04 #33170Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian girls
Has anyone tried to meet up with any of the Asian girls at Sonesta on Chester rd in sharonville? I'm pretty sure I know the answer because there are red flags all over the place but still curious.
-
09-20-26 05:53 #33169Senior Member

Posts: 50KitKat cumming to comic-con
That's right! Utr KitKat will be in Cincinnati Saturday, September 26 until checkout on the 27th. This self-styled Puma would love to book with trusted gentlemen. What's a Puma? IDK, but if it is a cougar aged woman with the libido and energy of a 23 year old, then that description works. She loves what she does. She provides the best sex I've had in decades. Search the Lexington escort forum, there are many who agree with me. I'm her ride up north, not her pimp (although I may give permission for her to pimp me if you need a m-m-f tryst), so I won't answer questions for her. I will provide inquiring Senior members with her phone number though.
-
09-19-26 11:53 #33168Senior Member

Posts: 353Visited her 5 years ago, she looked 75 years old then, add 20 years to her pics.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
Couldn't bring my self to do her gave her 20 and told her I didn't feel well.
She was shot 5 years ago.
-
09-19-26 10:32 #33167Senior Member

Posts: 121Same here
Had the same experience, she kept nodding off, I got up and left. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 07:40 #33166Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bunny
I saw Bunny recently and it was pretty disappointing. I've seen her several times and reported favorably previously. The streak ends here.
Communications were timely and brief since we already knew the details.
Location is Quality on Ridge. Not great. Not terrible.
She seems to have lost weight and her hair is now cut quite short. Looked kind of bedraggled.
Started out fine but then immediately started nodding off with my dick in her mouth. Then she got up and walked around the room and was rambling something. Came back to the bed, started sucking for about 3 seconds and then started sawing logs again with my dick in her mouth. I got up, got dressed and left.
I will not repeat.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/214503367
-
09-18-26 08:34 #33165Senior Member

Posts: 43Karisma- all good
I can confirm she's been good with me. Seen her twice in the last month. Good comms, good service, was lucid both times. Def a spinner, tatted up and pierced a bit. Room is lived in- might border on "hoarder lite". Bed was empty and clean though. Her coolness and service has me ok with the room whereas other times I might have walked. Dog locked in bathroom the whole time- did not even see it and would not have known if not for a few barks when I 1st arrived.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 17:25 #33164Senior Member

Posts: 91
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
Totally valid. Ik most hobbiest are looking for extremely good deals LOL. For me she was a favorite of mine years ago so more so going for experience, espically with other pornstars charging rates like these, if not more.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 15:03 #33163Senior Member

Posts: 537I'd second that motion to keep trying...
...But then it'd be more difficult for me to schedule with her. Agreed those are the most magnificent naturals I've ever seen, she can be a little skittish but generally chill and puts you at ease.
Originally Posted by Emptypockets26
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 06:44 #33162Senior Member

Posts: 150I tap out
She might be good and she might be in a 5 star hotel but there is no way I will pay 1000 for and hour of fun.
I know some guys ha e a lot more money than I do and they can spend it as they want. She can charge whatever she wants. I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Thrump
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





