Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Jacksonville

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 275 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4119
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful.
    [Deleted by Admin]

    STG and Tryst.

  2. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And photos or link to her? Going to make the drive this weekend to get a gum job as it's been years.
    Do a search for Olivia or Queen on the site. She looks a lot older in person than she does in the photos so keep that in mind.

  3. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJones386  [View Original Post]
    Is this one legit? How good is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/691929368807
    Decent BBBJ with CIM. Responsiveness is hit or miss.

  4. #4116

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Olivia is back in jville. Can't wait to get that gumjob again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/865066793501
    And photos or link to her? Going to make the drive this weekend to get a gum job as it's been years.

  5. #4115

    Whisper

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful.
    I found this STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/797458461553

  6. #4114

    Whisper

    A link would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.

  7. #4113

    At those rates she better be

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.
    Oof. That there is impressive for someone on STG.

  8. #4112

    How good?

    Is this one legit? How good is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/691929368807

  9. #4111

    Whisper

    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.

  10. #4110

    Candy gumjob

    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    No need to be upset. I was just informing others since you didn't, and every provider does not do verification. To be clear verification is getting a photo of you, your name, and other things that might personally identify you in some way.

    The most I get from most of them is "Are you a cop? Virtually nobody sees that as verification.

    Those that don't mind sending the picture will contact her, and those that do mind will not contact her. It shouldn't really an issue since it saves everyone's time.

    It's not much different than letting someone know if a provider requires a deposit. Those who are fine with it can do it, and those who don't send deposits can contact someone else.
    I'm not upset at all bro and I gave him the link to Candy's ad so you response really wasn't needed I'm sure he clicked the link and read her ad and will choose if he wants to see her or not. Gum jobs are becoming popular and I was just letting him know (not you) who does gum jobs around here that I'm aware of.

  11. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorJ33  [View Original Post]
    Thats your opinion bro every provider does some form of verification now most of them anyway, so really there's no way going around it if you want to see one. Candy's ad does say if you don't want to send a picture it would be extra not to I don't know how much extra so not really too bad of a screening process to me. I didn't care I sent one when I first started seeing her hell she deleted our whole conversation and my picture with it in front of me so that's that but every provider does their own thing for how they screen clients if they do at all.
    No need to be upset. I was just informing others since you didn't, and every provider does not do verification. To be clear verification is getting a photo of you, your name, and other things that might personally identify you in some way.

    The most I get from most of them is "Are you a cop? Virtually nobody sees that as verification.

    Those that don't mind sending the picture will contact her, and those that do mind will not contact her. It shouldn't really an issue since it saves everyone's time.

    It's not much different than letting someone know if a provider requires a deposit. Those who are fine with it can do it, and those who don't send deposits can contact someone else.

  12. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    Candy also wants photo verification. It's not a good idea with STG companions.

    I wouldn't even like the idea with higher end companions that I know are less likely to be compromised /.
    Thats your opinion bro every provider does some form of verification now most of them anyway, so really there's no way going around it if you want to see one. Candy's ad does say if you don't want to send a picture it would be extra not to I don't know how much extra so not really too bad of a screening process to me. I didn't care I sent one when I first started seeing her hell she deleted our whole conversation and my picture with it in front of me so that's that but every provider does their own thing for how they screen clients if they do at all.

  13. #4107

    Strange

    Cindy's pictures are being used with an ad for Olivia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/005655419634

  14. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorJ33  [View Original Post]
    Candy provides gum jobs now. She's too notch! Try her out and see what you think. Olivia was good to but Sexy candy I think is better, but also my personal opinion, plus Candy is sexy as hell while Olivia has high mileage and is way older.
    Candy also wants photo verification. It's not a good idea with STG companions.

    I wouldn't even like the idea with higher end companions that I know are less likely to be compromised /.

  15. #4105

    Massages

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'll be traveling to Jacksonville weekly for work. Where is the go to place for a massage? Not looking for full service. L1 is all I want.

    Thanks in advance.
    Some providers give massages with the visit, just ask. I've had a few give me one when I ask with no extra cost. But up to you if you want a single provider or go to a shop.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 275 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape