Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 20124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20109

    I too am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    At a spa I assume?

  2. #20108

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by BayCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.
    Although she is my go to for FS GFE, she will do massage and whatever you'd like. Better than a parlor setting and really close to Jw and Amway. Her incall is one of the nicest places you will find with people who post. I've seen her with intent of massage and her playfulness leads to other things. But she is capable as a masseuse as well and won't break your wallet in the process.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/515726450888

  3. #20107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    Standard.

    Standard.

  4. #20106

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    I would like to know too pm me if you want.

  5. #20105

    Downtown massage in GR

    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.

  6. #20104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.

  7. #20103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrew1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one before I commit to seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/809202257022
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.

  8. #20102

    New foot spa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...s/615646794632

    Tried the place.

    Pros: Good massage, nice hands, decent looking working (5. 5/10). Looked to be mid 40's but asian body. Cheap massage.

    Cons: Hagles after session if you don't tip enough, was on phone multiple times, no teasing, kept clothes on. HE only 1/10.

    Cost: . 50 will scold you if you take too long of a massage and don't tip at least. 70.

  9. #20101

    Klarity

    Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this one. A search for reviews turned up nothing. She is currently at Panacea in Grandville which I'm not wild about after all the ruckus there earlier this summer but apparently things have quieted down. I'll prob TOFTT next week some night. (she only works evenings).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/358172124298

  10. #20100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537
    There was a Nola and Lauren, sisters who worked at the den.

    There was a Vanessa from Muskegon who was at serenity ity and then independent until she retired.

    There is this Nala who is an escort on the NE side of GR.

  11. #20099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537
    There's a a Nola and Lauren. Sisters used to work at the den.

    There is a Vanessa that was from Muskegon that worked at serenity.

    This is Nala who is an escort on the ne side of GR.

  12. #20098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537
    There's a Nola, there's a Lauren- who are sisters and are from the den.

    There is a Vanessa that was from Muskegon and worked at serenity.

    This Nala is none of the above-.

  13. #20097

    Nala not nola

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm am wrong but Nola is not Lauren. There are similarities, but I believe that is because they are sisters.
    I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537

  14. #20096

    Fs amp

    Anyone know if there are any FS AMP's.

  15. #20095

    Any good?

    Is she worth seeing? Having a hard time searching for reviews. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/790868431867

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape