Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 391 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5861

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood757  [View Original Post]
    Two of us just had a good experience with Amy at RR in VB. Ballard ct. Read some newer reviews. She did everything I asked for.
    A little dead fish and a huge Bush FYI.

  2. #5860

    TAs

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?
    Two of us just had a good experience with Amy at RR in VB. Ballard ct. Read some newer reviews. She did everything I asked for.

  3. #5859
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?
    "Ever"? Yes. For one week, there were two girls together, and and while I did FS on one, the other would BLS / DATO on me. Contender for Best Threesome Ever.

    That's one pair of girls, one week, that was good. USUALLY it's been a waste of time, either because I said I was showing at 11 and they still weren't ready at 11:30 so I drove off, or because it's a worn 50 year old who doesn't do three quarters of what the ad claimed she would.

  4. #5858

    Another co-sign on Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood757  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Ballard a half dozen times over the past two years. I never stayed because of the deceptive tactics used to get me in the door. We know the routine. Advertise on STG with 20 somethings with d-dd boobs and lots of claims. I thought the same would continue. I know we cannot trust the phone people when we call or text. They will say anything to get you in the door.

    After several months of abstaining from anything Ballard, I tried again. TWO different STG or Adult Search ads caught my attention. Same RR location. I did not know they were Ballard until the reply. So I went for a little chatting to the point that each of the phone girls guaranteed me a young girl with big boobs.

    I set up the $180 / hr with some conditions. FS, DATY, DFK, BBJ, Kiss and a lot of breast play. I had my doubts and I was ready to leave if it didn't pan out but this time was different. This time it played out just as I had hoped. Emy was not the 25 yo they claimed but she wasn't the 50 something that is usually there. She was clearly a 30 something with very nice Ds. Slender, nice features but No hips or butt like most Asians. She took a good covered pounding for 35-40 minutes. Multiple positions. I don't pop when covered so we finished with HE. She had to work for it. I left short of the 60 minutes but that was OK. I was satisfied.

    I would repeat with Emy. But everything Ballard is tentative.

    Enjoy the journey.
    Amy was definitely a pleasant surprise. I think she's the only TA working at RRI right now. At least the only one from the STG ads. I tried going through multiple listings to see who was available and they were all Amy.

    She will definitely short you on time. And she doesn't (at least she didn't with me) do shower together.

    30 min is probably best bang for buck with her. The looks and tits are definitely worth it.

  5. #5857

    TA Brokers

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood757  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Ballard a half dozen times over the past two years. I never stayed because of the deceptive tactics used to get me in the door. We know the routine. Advertise on STG with 20 somethings with d-dd boobs and lots of claims. I thought the same would continue. I know we cannot trust the phone people when we call or text. They will say anything to get you in the door.

    After several months of abstaining from anything Ballard, I tried again. TWO different STG or Adult Search ads caught my attention. Same RR location. I did not know they were Ballard until the reply. So I went for a little chatting to the point that each of the phone girls guaranteed me a young girl with big boobs.

    I set up the $180 / hr with some conditions. FS, DATY, DFK, BBJ, Kiss and a lot of breast play. I had my doubts and I was ready to leave if it didn't pan out but this time was different. This time it played out just as I had hoped. Emy was not the 25 yo they claimed but she wasn't the 50 something that is usually there. She was clearly a 30 something with very nice Ds. Slender, nice features but No hips or butt like most Asians. She took a good covered pounding for 35-40 minutes. Multiple positions. I don't pop when covered so we finished with HE. She had to work for it. I left short of the 60 minutes but that was OK. I was satisfied.

    I would repeat with Emy. But everything Ballard is tentative.

    Enjoy the journey.
    You're not dealing with the girl's Boss or the girl. You're texting with a "Broker", a third party who gets paid when you pay at showtime. They often don't know the girl or what they look like and will tell you everything you want to hear to get you to the door. Now, there are a few "Agencies" on STG that do manage their girls, but they are the exception. Nearly every ad on STG you'll deal with the TA Brokers, who also share your number with other Brokers who reach out to you from many numbers. Sometimes you luck out but most times you get the +50 provider with a bit extra weight. Nothing wrong with that if that's your thing. Most customers never walk away and the Brokers count on that.

  6. #5856

    Ballard

    I have been to Ballard a half dozen times over the past two years. I never stayed because of the deceptive tactics used to get me in the door. We know the routine. Advertise on STG with 20 somethings with d-dd boobs and lots of claims. I thought the same would continue. I know we cannot trust the phone people when we call or text. They will say anything to get you in the door.

    After several months of abstaining from anything Ballard, I tried again. TWO different STG or Adult Search ads caught my attention. Same RR location. I did not know they were Ballard until the reply. So I went for a little chatting to the point that each of the phone girls guaranteed me a young girl with big boobs.

    I set up the $180 / hr with some conditions. FS, DATY, DFK, BBJ, Kiss and a lot of breast play. I had my doubts and I was ready to leave if it didn't pan out but this time was different. This time it played out just as I had hoped. Emy was not the 25 yo they claimed but she wasn't the 50 something that is usually there. She was clearly a 30 something with very nice Ds. Slender, nice features but No hips or butt like most Asians. She took a good covered pounding for 35-40 minutes. Multiple positions. I don't pop when covered so we finished with HE. She had to work for it. I left short of the 60 minutes but that was OK. I was satisfied.

    I would repeat with Emy. But everything Ballard is tentative.

    Enjoy the journey.

  7. #5855

    Monica Monroe / Cherry Vanilla

    Yeah, I had the same issue with her recently. I texted and asked if she was available and she gave me a time frame. She text back later and gives me a time. I agreed. When I get there, she goes dark. Half hour later she texts back but I'm already gone. I guess she enjoys playing games and wasting folks time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...folk/214168578

    Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan77  [View Original Post]
    It's been a rough run lately. Tried to see Monica. I was excited, as she has reviews (average) and has a website. So I am thinking I may have a new regular. Head over to her place in Ghent. Park, let her know I am there and she goes dark. I leave because I have stuff to do. She then texts me and gets upset. I told her that I showed up on time and did everything I was supposed to do. Anyway, she eventually apologized and we both moved on with our lives. Long story short, I think she was double-booking clients, or there was another dude still there when I pulled up. Either way, that's gross, so I likely will not try to see her again unless you perverts convince me that she is amazing. Sorry I don't have more information. I tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...k/822999476721

    MM757.

  8. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by HitekRednek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/017127688224

    Did some searches here and on the internet with no luck.

    Any of you good gents have any Intel?
    Tried a while back despite what ad says no incall and didn't go any further. Pics look good though, sorry can't be more help.

  9. #5853

    Erika

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...b/281969103562

    I have had 2 dreams here. First one went well enough to generate a 2nd.

    Pros: excellent comms. Responsive both times with limited delays. 1st on had about a 10 min wait after arrival with the standard getting dressed / bathroom. Is a private residence.

    And did see someone (boyfriend?) Leave for a walk.

    Then the surprise. Go to the back porch. Then on to the garage outbuilding. No bathroom and an airmattress on the floor. But she was cute and had a great ass so I let the little head do the thinking. She is the girl in the picks. Name is Erika. Most likely same Erika from the Peninsula. Same pictures. She not thin but not as big as the purple outfit pictures make her appear. Then the dream. Super mic skills. She could humm a tune and deeply. Didn't rush it. Took her time. Wow. On to Mish. Watched the B cup moving and things were moist and snug. Moved to k9. Did I mention the great ass? Wow. The finish was pulled the cover off for a COF. Glad I took the gamble.

    2nd visit, comms were even better. And no delays upon arrival. Again was a guy leaving the house. Again she was sweet and pleasant to speak with. Did not act sketchy nor seemed to have any pets. Went to the same location and the outbuilding was cleaned up inside but still a bit sketchy. Same dream. Only difference was not showered. Hair kinda greasy and smelled a bit sweaty. But during the dream I got hit with the catfish. Pungent. So a bit disappointing this time. Solid in a pinch. Decent price point. Undecided on repeat. But great mic skills.

    Stay safe.

  10. #5852

    Carpe Diem

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/017127688224

    Did some searches here and on the internet with no luck.

    Any of you good gents have any Intel?

  11. #5851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Skyy? She just disappeared.

    https://callescort.org/213-802-7754
    Not a clue. Been curious myself. For shits and giggles I sent her a message the other night and silence.

  12. #5850

    Skyy

    Anyone know what happened to Skyy? She just disappeared.

    https://callescort.org/213-802-7754

  13. #5849

    Traveling Asian success

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?
    Yes, check your messages. You need to find an agency that manages their girls and not one of these "TA Brokers". Brokers, as I call them, don; t have any girls to manage, they manage booking to get you in the door and send you those endless hot pics of Asian girls. Most often they are a waste of time.

  14. #5848

    If you're willing to travel

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen757  [View Original Post]
    It really is luck of the draw. I would say it's 50% older pot-belly borderline granny, 30-40% 40 ish but will get the job done and 5-10% younger. Find one that is young, gorgeous and good service and you just hit the lottery or paid big $$. I've gotten lucky a few times but the majority are disappointing.

    Heathen.
    Reston or Fairfax or Tysons.

    Try pinklady88.com.

    My go to when I get urge.

    Young attractive attentive and reasonable.

    Check TER for many reviews.

  15. #5847

    TA Luck

    It really is luck of the draw. I would say it's 50% older pot-belly borderline granny, 30-40% 40 ish but will get the job done and 5-10% younger. Find one that is young, gorgeous and good service and you just hit the lottery or paid big $$. I've gotten lucky a few times but the majority are disappointing.

    Heathen.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 391 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape