Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 391 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5855

    Monica Monroe / Cherry Vanilla

    Yeah, I had the same issue with her recently. I texted and asked if she was available and she gave me a time frame. She text back later and gives me a time. I agreed. When I get there, she goes dark. Half hour later she texts back but I'm already gone. I guess she enjoys playing games and wasting folks time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...folk/214168578

    Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan77  [View Original Post]
    It's been a rough run lately. Tried to see Monica. I was excited, as she has reviews (average) and has a website. So I am thinking I may have a new regular. Head over to her place in Ghent. Park, let her know I am there and she goes dark. I leave because I have stuff to do. She then texts me and gets upset. I told her that I showed up on time and did everything I was supposed to do. Anyway, she eventually apologized and we both moved on with our lives. Long story short, I think she was double-booking clients, or there was another dude still there when I pulled up. Either way, that's gross, so I likely will not try to see her again unless you perverts convince me that she is amazing. Sorry I don't have more information. I tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...k/822999476721

    MM757.

  2. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by HitekRednek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/017127688224

    Did some searches here and on the internet with no luck.

    Any of you good gents have any Intel?
    Tried a while back despite what ad says no incall and didn't go any further. Pics look good though, sorry can't be more help.

  3. #5853

    Erika

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...b/281969103562

    I have had 2 dreams here. First one went well enough to generate a 2nd.

    Pros: excellent comms. Responsive both times with limited delays. 1st on had about a 10 min wait after arrival with the standard getting dressed / bathroom. Is a private residence.

    And did see someone (boyfriend?) Leave for a walk.

    Then the surprise. Go to the back porch. Then on to the garage outbuilding. No bathroom and an airmattress on the floor. But she was cute and had a great ass so I let the little head do the thinking. She is the girl in the picks. Name is Erika. Most likely same Erika from the Peninsula. Same pictures. She not thin but not as big as the purple outfit pictures make her appear. Then the dream. Super mic skills. She could humm a tune and deeply. Didn't rush it. Took her time. Wow. On to Mish. Watched the B cup moving and things were moist and snug. Moved to k9. Did I mention the great ass? Wow. The finish was pulled the cover off for a COF. Glad I took the gamble.

    2nd visit, comms were even better. And no delays upon arrival. Again was a guy leaving the house. Again she was sweet and pleasant to speak with. Did not act sketchy nor seemed to have any pets. Went to the same location and the outbuilding was cleaned up inside but still a bit sketchy. Same dream. Only difference was not showered. Hair kinda greasy and smelled a bit sweaty. But during the dream I got hit with the catfish. Pungent. So a bit disappointing this time. Solid in a pinch. Decent price point. Undecided on repeat. But great mic skills.

    Stay safe.

  4. #5852

    Carpe Diem

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/017127688224

    Did some searches here and on the internet with no luck.

    Any of you good gents have any Intel?

  5. #5851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Skyy? She just disappeared.

    https://callescort.org/213-802-7754
    Not a clue. Been curious myself. For shits and giggles I sent her a message the other night and silence.

  6. #5850

    Skyy

    Anyone know what happened to Skyy? She just disappeared.

    https://callescort.org/213-802-7754

  7. #5849

    Traveling Asian success

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?
    Yes, check your messages. You need to find an agency that manages their girls and not one of these "TA Brokers". Brokers, as I call them, don; t have any girls to manage, they manage booking to get you in the door and send you those endless hot pics of Asian girls. Most often they are a waste of time.

  8. #5848

    If you're willing to travel

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen757  [View Original Post]
    It really is luck of the draw. I would say it's 50% older pot-belly borderline granny, 30-40% 40 ish but will get the job done and 5-10% younger. Find one that is young, gorgeous and good service and you just hit the lottery or paid big $$. I've gotten lucky a few times but the majority are disappointing.

    Heathen.
    Reston or Fairfax or Tysons.

    Try pinklady88.com.

    My go to when I get urge.

    Young attractive attentive and reasonable.

    Check TER for many reviews.

  9. #5847

    TA Luck

    It really is luck of the draw. I would say it's 50% older pot-belly borderline granny, 30-40% 40 ish but will get the job done and 5-10% younger. Find one that is young, gorgeous and good service and you just hit the lottery or paid big $$. I've gotten lucky a few times but the majority are disappointing.

    Heathen.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

  10. #5846

    Traveling Asains

    Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

  11. #5845

    Latin / Brazilian anal bbj raw

    Love the pics and the straightforward offer.

    Nothing comes up on a phone numbdr search.

    TGTBT?

    Anyone hit it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/705203636784

    Tyvm.

    Be safe.

  12. #5844

    Zoezz (Zoe)

    She reached out to me and said she would be in town until the 15th for anyone seeking a legit 20's Asian with an extremely nice body and is nice to look at in the face. I very much enjoyed visiting her an especially the view from the back. Chef's kiss. Her rates have come up but I enjoyed my visits fully. Activities I partook in were BBBJ, daty, mish, k9, and COB but YMMV. Her breasts look incredible all painted up.

    Heathen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoezzz

  13. #5843

    Moyock?

    My go-to in Moyock unfortunately moved from the area. Anyone have an info for anyone in the Moyock / Currituck area (or nearby)?

  14. #5842

    Kat. Visiting from FLA

    I was able to see Kat during her stay this week. She claims to be visiting form Florida. Older lady, advertises 53, but I say lower 60's. Her pictures are her from about 10 years ago. Very nice breasts, firm butt and firm, medium pot belly. She is not groomed below. Short ethnic lady. Long curly black hair (could be a wig). She is very clean and professional. Non-smoker. Decent hotel that was very well maintained. Donations are as advertised. She was a bit paranoid until meeting. After that, she was at ease (I guess because I am a normal decent looking dude who's not old, sloppy or filthy). She advertises GFE, but as we all know, this is quite subjective. There were quite a few rules, but none that really ruined the visit. BBBJ was average, but slow and enjoyable. I was not rushed and she seemed to enjoy my company and tried to please me. What else can one ask for? Overall, I had a decent time rolling around with an ethnic grandma for a fair price. I would likely repeat. Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...t/599473685292

  15. #5841

    Kat. Visiting from FLA

    I was able to see Kat during her stay this week. She claims to be visiting form Florida. Older lady, advertises 53, but I say lower 60's. Her pictures are her from about 10 years ago. Very nice breasts, firm butt and firm, medium pot belly. She is not groomed below. Short ethnic lady. Long curly black hair (could be a wig). She is very clean and professional. Non-smoker. Decent hotel that was very well maintained. Donations are as advertised. She was a bit paranoid until meeting. After that, she was at ease (I guess because I am a normal decent looking dude who's not old, sloppy or filthy). She advertises GFE, but as we all know, this is quite subjective. There were quite a few rules, but none that really ruined the visit. BBBJ was average, but slow and enjoyable. I was not rushed and she seemed to enjoy my company and tried to please me. What else can one ask for? Overall, I had a decent time rolling around with an ethnic grandma for a fair price. I would likely repeat. Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...t/599473685292

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 391 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape