Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5855
-
09-25-26 12:19 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 120Monica Monroe / Cherry Vanilla
Yeah, I had the same issue with her recently. I texted and asked if she was available and she gave me a time frame. She text back later and gives me a time. I agreed. When I get there, she goes dark. Half hour later she texts back but I'm already gone. I guess she enjoys playing games and wasting folks time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...folk/214168578
Originally Posted by MinuteMan77
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 16:08 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 166Tried a while back despite what ad says no incall and didn't go any further. Pics look good though, sorry can't be more help.
Originally Posted by HitekRednek
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:42 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 48Erika
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...b/281969103562
I have had 2 dreams here. First one went well enough to generate a 2nd.
Pros: excellent comms. Responsive both times with limited delays. 1st on had about a 10 min wait after arrival with the standard getting dressed / bathroom. Is a private residence.
And did see someone (boyfriend?) Leave for a walk.
Then the surprise. Go to the back porch. Then on to the garage outbuilding. No bathroom and an airmattress on the floor. But she was cute and had a great ass so I let the little head do the thinking. She is the girl in the picks. Name is Erika. Most likely same Erika from the Peninsula. Same pictures. She not thin but not as big as the purple outfit pictures make her appear. Then the dream. Super mic skills. She could humm a tune and deeply. Didn't rush it. Took her time. Wow. On to Mish. Watched the B cup moving and things were moist and snug. Moved to k9. Did I mention the great ass? Wow. The finish was pulled the cover off for a COF. Glad I took the gamble.
2nd visit, comms were even better. And no delays upon arrival. Again was a guy leaving the house. Again she was sweet and pleasant to speak with. Did not act sketchy nor seemed to have any pets. Went to the same location and the outbuilding was cleaned up inside but still a bit sketchy. Same dream. Only difference was not showered. Hair kinda greasy and smelled a bit sweaty. But during the dream I got hit with the catfish. Pungent. So a bit disappointing this time. Solid in a pinch. Decent price point. Undecided on repeat. But great mic skills.
Stay safe.
-
09-24-26 15:11 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 48Carpe Diem
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/017127688224
Did some searches here and on the internet with no luck.
Any of you good gents have any Intel?
-
09-23-26 16:35 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 311Not a clue. Been curious myself. For shits and giggles I sent her a message the other night and silence.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:08 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 201Skyy
Anyone know what happened to Skyy? She just disappeared.
https://callescort.org/213-802-7754
-
09-21-26 22:51 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 305Traveling Asian success
Yes, check your messages. You need to find an agency that manages their girls and not one of these "TA Brokers". Brokers, as I call them, don; t have any girls to manage, they manage booking to get you in the door and send you those endless hot pics of Asian girls. Most often they are a waste of time.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 16:10 #5848Regular Member

Posts: 10If you're willing to travel
Reston or Fairfax or Tysons.
Originally Posted by Heathen757
[View Original Post]
Try pinklady88.com.
My go to when I get urge.
Young attractive attentive and reasonable.
Check TER for many reviews.
-
09-21-26 14:07 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 33TA Luck
It really is luck of the draw. I would say it's 50% older pot-belly borderline granny, 30-40% 40 ish but will get the job done and 5-10% younger. Find one that is young, gorgeous and good service and you just hit the lottery or paid big $$. I've gotten lucky a few times but the majority are disappointing.
Heathen.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:35 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 171Traveling Asains
Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?
-
09-13-26 09:41 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 274Latin / Brazilian anal bbj raw
Love the pics and the straightforward offer.
Nothing comes up on a phone numbdr search.
TGTBT?
Anyone hit it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/705203636784
Tyvm.
Be safe.
-
09-11-26 17:58 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 33Zoezz (Zoe)
She reached out to me and said she would be in town until the 15th for anyone seeking a legit 20's Asian with an extremely nice body and is nice to look at in the face. I very much enjoyed visiting her an especially the view from the back. Chef's kiss. Her rates have come up but I enjoyed my visits fully. Activities I partook in were BBBJ, daty, mish, k9, and COB but YMMV. Her breasts look incredible all painted up.
Heathen.
https://tryst.link/escort/zoezzz
-
09-08-26 00:24 #5843Regular Member

Posts: 10Moyock?
My go-to in Moyock unfortunately moved from the area. Anyone have an info for anyone in the Moyock / Currituck area (or nearby)?
-
09-05-26 15:05 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 276Kat. Visiting from FLA
I was able to see Kat during her stay this week. She claims to be visiting form Florida. Older lady, advertises 53, but I say lower 60's. Her pictures are her from about 10 years ago. Very nice breasts, firm butt and firm, medium pot belly. She is not groomed below. Short ethnic lady. Long curly black hair (could be a wig). She is very clean and professional. Non-smoker. Decent hotel that was very well maintained. Donations are as advertised. She was a bit paranoid until meeting. After that, she was at ease (I guess because I am a normal decent looking dude who's not old, sloppy or filthy). She advertises GFE, but as we all know, this is quite subjective. There were quite a few rules, but none that really ruined the visit. BBBJ was average, but slow and enjoyable. I was not rushed and she seemed to enjoy my company and tried to please me. What else can one ask for? Overall, I had a decent time rolling around with an ethnic grandma for a fair price. I would likely repeat. Book with confidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...t/599473685292
-
09-05-26 14:57 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 276Kat. Visiting from FLA
I was able to see Kat during her stay this week. She claims to be visiting form Florida. Older lady, advertises 53, but I say lower 60's. Her pictures are her from about 10 years ago. Very nice breasts, firm butt and firm, medium pot belly. She is not groomed below. Short ethnic lady. Long curly black hair (could be a wig). She is very clean and professional. Non-smoker. Decent hotel that was very well maintained. Donations are as advertised. She was a bit paranoid until meeting. After that, she was at ease (I guess because I am a normal decent looking dude who's not old, sloppy or filthy). She advertises GFE, but as we all know, this is quite subjective. There were quite a few rules, but none that really ruined the visit. BBBJ was average, but slow and enjoyable. I was not rushed and she seemed to enjoy my company and tried to please me. What else can one ask for? Overall, I had a decent time rolling around with an ethnic grandma for a fair price. I would likely repeat. Book with confidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...t/599473685292










Reply With Quote




