Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 61397
-
09-25-26 00:32 #61367Senior Member

Posts: 277Goldie
A sweetheart who has had it rough. I always stop and say hi when I see her and slip her a few bucks if I have it.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 00:17 #61366Senior Member

Posts: 277Baby J
Saw her the other day when she was ready to enter the alley to do her candy shopping. She said "hey, I'll be right back". Knowing her as well as I do, I just left.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 19:48 #61365Senior Member

Posts: 54Harford
Where on Harford was she at? In the city or closer to Parkville?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:56 #61364Senior Member

Posts: 1321Gold digging
Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.
-
09-23-26 11:29 #61363Senior Member

Posts: 322Okay
I thought the other person was a little girl playing a flute.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 07:19 #61362Senior Member

Posts: 422Callie
I thought the girl next to Taylor was just some little girl. Nope. That's just dried out zendaya aka Callie. Absolutely no meat on the bone. I feel like if I bent her over in doggy, I'm not even hitting any booty meat its just bone. I'd break her ass With how hard I would thrust with my pelvis.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 23:22 #61361Senior Member

Posts: 1321Once again. Stoner coming through in the clutch. All premium quality shots of the ladies in their natural habitat. Perfect.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:40 #61360Senior Member

Posts: 1370Taylor
It looks like Taylor, now that she's 2 X's the size she used to be.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:00 #61359Senior Member

Posts: 442Just be warned that there are lots of LE in this area too, just watch your surroundings, this is one of the reasons I walked to the spot, I know all the ins and outs and have the ability to spot any trouble in the area. I kinda like the adventure, LOL. We actually ran into some of her friends along the way but they knew she was doing her thing and I was going to do mine and they just kept moving in the opposite direction. I feel better in the open then inside a house, anything happens inside the house there's a lot of questions raised, outside your just defending yourself from being a victim.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 10:14 #61358Senior Member

Posts: 307Wow, I didn't know that area was still active. Its been a few years since I've paid attention to that section of Harford Road. Good to know for anyone who frequents that area.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:56 #61357Senior Member

Posts: 442Between NPKWY and Taylor.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:19 #61356Senior Member

Posts: 307Harford Rd
Which part of Harford Rd?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:04 #61355Senior Member

Posts: 112Height?
How tall is she was she on the shorter side? I remember one of the couple times I cruised Harford & 25th I saw the craziest thick bubble ass on a shortish blonde WSW. I was a little shook. Was only doing recon at the time and she was walking with a taller woman so I did not try to scoop but it sure made an impression.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:27 #61354Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-21-26 17:25 #61353Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.








Reply With Quote



