Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1774 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 26600
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26585

    I'm right here Rockford

    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.

  2. #26584

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039
    Seach for allison.

  3. #26583

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    How did you appt with Autumn go? Can you provide details? Thanks homie.

    Also, your mailbox is full. Prolly everyone asking the same 😁.
    Look at Post 26580.

  4. #26582

    Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a few months. Supposedly goes by Autumn. I've set up an appointment for noon tomorrow and wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.
    How did you appt with Autumn go? Can you provide details? Thanks homie.

    Also, your mailbox is full. Prolly everyone asking the same 😁.

  5. #26581

    Loopie. Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning to all mongers. I got ripped off 200 from a skeim with savannah loopie. So thereback together now and still trying to get cash out of me. So be careful and don't send any money upfront. I recommend not see them at all. There out for cash.
    Yes, I caught her post the other day We agreed on details, she was at a place on 33rd st She wanted money up front, I said no.

    Headed that way, as I got there she came out, wanted the money, had something she'd needed to do, pay I wasn't falling for it, she got really pissed.

    As I drove off I noticed a guy in a car waiting, pulling up She tried her best to get me.

    Stay away from her, she's no good Hate to say it too, had seen her mths ago, we had fun.

  6. #26580

    I've never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039
    But I did see her mug shot a few times and know that those photos are HEAVILY filtered.

  7. #26579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 441
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentJon123  [View Original Post]
    Can't pm you cause you need to clear out your inbox.
    I made some space, should be good to go now.

  8. #26578

    Sneak Away. Stacie

    Has anyone had the opportunity to connect with Stacie. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/988123710304

  9. #26577
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one a few times over the last couple of weeks. I suspect that the name she gave me is her real name so I am not going to put it out there. She's real, the pics are real; cool, cute, great little spinner body. My experiences have been drama free and most everything I have wanted. No BJ yet but haven't pushed it and haven't needed it, her look and vibe get me going. I don't think a habit pushed her to us, my guess is she is just trying this out to make ends meet. I hope she sticks around. Seniors can PM me with questions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/347222637109
    Can't pm you cause you need to clear out your inbox.

  10. #26576

    If You Like it I Love It

    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039

  11. #26575

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Without having any pregame expectations, met with this chick who goes by Autumn. This review should go under Massage Reports after having had this session. If you do a Google Search under the above referenced title along with "Let's play", you'll also get a glimpse of her partner who goes by Courtney. I think Autumn used to work at Luxe which I believe is near the Meier on 28th Street SE. I typically do not frequent MP's with the exception of now defunct TNC.

    Autumn responded very quickly to my initial meeting request and was very prompt with replies and confirmation on the day of our appointment. Met at a storefront on 28th and Burlingame area. I arrived a little early and saw her walk in with Courtney. She saw me waiting and immediately signaled me in to their studio. Building had very few tenants and I was very comfortable with my the location. Autumn was wearing a tight one piece knit jumpsuit that did not hide any of her covered features. We exchanged a short introduction and told me to get comfortable. When she came back in, she immediately shed her jumpsuit. Nice tits with great nipples. She's thick, but solid and in my opinion, pretty cute. I actually thought Courtney was the cuter of the two but might be a little wider. I didn't get a great look at her body as she was just chilling in a futon while Autumn and I conducted business.

    Anyhow, without having any expectations with this first time appointment, I let Autumn run the show. Started with a massage which was nothing to write home about. No pressure. After 10 minutes of her roaming and moving around the table, she asked if I wanted to reciprocate and rubdown her toned and tanned body. I obliged and started with her backside. As mentioned, her ass is firm. Wouldn't allow any penetration to her juicebox until she suggested flipping over. She requested that I use a hand sanitizer before beginning. Tits were firm, STG pics were hers as I had a full view of her meat curtains. I was disappointed that there was no playing or sucking on tits. Said she just removed nipple studs and things were very sensitive. Fingers in "V" permitted but could not explore with my tongue. While stoking her clit, I guided her hand on my now engorged staff. Her pussy was now moist but that was as far as I was going to get. I went back on the table and was ready to accept a standard handjob. I did allow her to oil up my shaft and I would say the performance was average but it did accomplish my original goal for seeing her. She indicated that other options are on the table but needed to get comfortable with my demeanor and personality before going further. Not sure if this was just away to entice me for a return visit whereby I get the same limited menu or if new options will be permitted. I got a full 30 minutes but when done, she left and sat outside the door with her friend waiting for my departure.

    I might also consider making a run with her partner. She was a little betting looking with Asian / American facial features. I think some of the photos on STG site are of Courtney and that they are not photo shopped.

    I would give her a thumbs up on communication skills, the location and the donation. Meh, on the massage and limited menu options. I'd still consider a replay with her or maybe do a session with Courtney. I 'm pretty sure that duos are offered, but with limited menu options to select from, not sure there is enough enticement to consider.
    By chance do you have a link for Courtney? I found one for autumn and I tried to set an appointment up with her but I missed her with my work schedule.

  12. #26574

    Curvy in All The Right Places appointment summary

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a few months. Supposedly goes by Autumn. I've set up an appointment for noon tomorrow and wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.
    Without having any pregame expectations, met with this chick who goes by Autumn. This review should go under Massage Reports after having had this session. If you do a Google Search under the above referenced title along with "Let's play", you'll also get a glimpse of her partner who goes by Courtney. I think Autumn used to work at Luxe which I believe is near the Meier on 28th Street SE. I typically do not frequent MP's with the exception of now defunct TNC.

    Autumn responded very quickly to my initial meeting request and was very prompt with replies and confirmation on the day of our appointment. Met at a storefront on 28th and Burlingame area. I arrived a little early and saw her walk in with Courtney. She saw me waiting and immediately signaled me in to their studio. Building had very few tenants and I was very comfortable with my the location. Autumn was wearing a tight one piece knit jumpsuit that did not hide any of her covered features. We exchanged a short introduction and told me to get comfortable. When she came back in, she immediately shed her jumpsuit. Nice tits with great nipples. She's thick, but solid and in my opinion, pretty cute. I actually thought Courtney was the cuter of the two but might be a little wider. I didn't get a great look at her body as she was just chilling in a futon while Autumn and I conducted business.

    Anyhow, without having any expectations with this first time appointment, I let Autumn run the show. Started with a massage which was nothing to write home about. No pressure. After 10 minutes of her roaming and moving around the table, she asked if I wanted to reciprocate and rubdown her toned and tanned body. I obliged and started with her backside. As mentioned, her ass is firm. Wouldn't allow any penetration to her juicebox until she suggested flipping over. She requested that I use a hand sanitizer before beginning. Tits were firm, STG pics were hers as I had a full view of her meat curtains. I was disappointed that there was no playing or sucking on tits. Said she just removed nipple studs and things were very sensitive. Fingers in "V" permitted but could not explore with my tongue. While stoking her clit, I guided her hand on my now engorged staff. Her pussy was now moist but that was as far as I was going to get. I went back on the table and was ready to accept a standard handjob. I did allow her to oil up my shaft and I would say the performance was average but it did accomplish my original goal for seeing her. She indicated that other options are on the table but needed to get comfortable with my demeanor and personality before going further. Not sure if this was just away to entice me for a return visit whereby I get the same limited menu or if new options will be permitted. I got a full 30 minutes but when done, she left and sat outside the door with her friend waiting for my departure.

    I might also consider making a run with her partner. She was a little betting looking with Asian / American facial features. I think some of the photos on STG site are of Courtney and that they are not photo shopped.

    I would give her a thumbs up on communication skills, the location and the donation. Meh, on the massage and limited menu options. I'd still consider a replay with her or maybe do a session with Courtney. I 'm pretty sure that duos are offered, but with limited menu options to select from, not sure there is enough enticement to consider.

  13. #26573

    Sinn, Vivian, skyy

    Gents -.

    Scheduled with Sinn today for an agreed time. I was 20 mins into my 30 min drive and she changed her mind about availability and said she needed 30 minutes. Confused, but whatever. I was nearly there. Attempted to work with her on that. Arrived, waited, adjusted my visit duration to a SS and then a QV near the end. Kept texring but she She ghosted me the entire time I was waiting. Bummer! I left unfulfilled and she still hasn't followed up with me.

    Best,

    Dj.

  14. #26572

    Amy blue eyed baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she has 2 different numbers. One on stg and one on tryst. Was wondering if both are hers or if the tryst one is the trusted number to use?
    The skip number is legit. Decent time but she's a mature woman, no DFK, everything covered. Has a bit of a hip or knee thing so she can't ride for long. She can take a pounding if you're considerate. She's from Memphis or something so between the accent and her unique dirty talk I found it all a little amusing. I just couldn't take her seriously when she talked about her "little pussy" (which is loose as a goose). Safe, no drama, no rush. Her pics are better than the real thing. Kinda like screwing your mom's fun friend (not that I'm a 20 yo anymore but that's my image of her and I'm sticking to it).

  15. #26571

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for mature ladies that have great head game. I know I've seen reviews of this lady before but can't recall what her name is. Any info would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/568377184958
    Try above name, mostly favorable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape