Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 583 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8731

    Sunday-Not girl in the pics

    Probably why her ad says she won't send pics. Actual person is a homely brunette with nowhere near the body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...o/321684791258

  2. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Aubrey from the days before Covid. I used to see her every chance I could when I made it to South Bend. So, obviously a long time ago. She was great back then, but then she increased her prices and it was out of my budget. If you good with paying those prices, you might want to give her a try. If I were to compare performance, I would go with Sadey for a lot less money and equally fun with much better personality. Layla / Aubrey was much more about business and no real connection. But again, that was a long time ago and things could have changed.
    That price is crazy. At that price you could do two or three visits at an AMP.

  3. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.
    I have amazing things about her. Anxious to try her before she leaves town.

    I have a feeling she's going to bolt soon.

  4. #8728

    Aliza Dream

    Has anyone seen her lately? Posts are intermittent but I never hear response on the number in the ad anymore. Not long ago she said she was having problems with her phone app. Anyone got a working number for her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/625906713331

  5. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyThrust  [View Original Post]
    Thank you good sir!!

  6. #8726
    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/misha...-/223331239931

    Last 4 1464.

  7. #8725

    Link is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HankG77  [View Original Post]
    Saw Monica today at the comfort inn. Pretty reasonable rates, and she got it into good. Went down on her first, has an incredibly meaty pussy, lot of fun to orally explore. She returned the favor with a great BJ, then onto doggy and missionary. Even tried anal but it was a no go. Then she got back into doggy and ate her again. She's a great time. 100 bucks for the visit felt like a steal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grang...-/743846672834
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.

  8. #8724

    Ebony Providers

    Who's the best Ebony providers in the area? I haven't seen many reviews on Ebony providers in a while and am curious about who's worth a visit out of the current offerings. Feel free to DM me or post on the forum.

  9. #8723

    She's meh

    Saw her today. She's def mid 40's with a raspy smokers voice but she looks exactly like her picture. Very skinny. Her nude body is soft, sexy, and well kept. Smooth well kept wet pussy. Up to visuals, that's where the positives stop. BJ was covered and lazy. Asked for a hh but got a qv BJ. Lots of HJ between every couple of mouth strokes. She was in the bathroom when I got there, I had thought it was to clean up. It might have been her using the bathroom. Either way it was glistening so I opted not to go down in case it was the 2nd. Entered and she was tight. She gyrated her hips and used keegles which may be some of your thing, but it was really ruining my motion because we weren't at the same speed. The smokers grunting is also a turn off for me. She was nice enough, but nothing but the price would keep me coming back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaedRiver  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as no one has responded.

  10. #8722

    Monica

    Saw Monica today at the comfort inn. Pretty reasonable rates, and she got it into good. Went down on her first, has an incredibly meaty pussy, lot of fun to orally explore. She returned the favor with a great BJ, then onto doggy and missionary. Even tried anal but it was a no go. Then she got back into doggy and ate her again. She's a great time. 100 bucks for the visit felt like a steal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grang...-/743846672834

  11. #8721
    Quote Originally Posted by WishYou091  [View Original Post]
    Why ended up seeing her for an overnight last night she's no Thief no crackhead meth head or anything she was a great time looking go back to you again for another overnight well worth it.
    I didn't have a problem either, matter of fact my mileage was great.

  12. #8720
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan935  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs, meth / crackhead thief as well.
    Why ended up seeing her for an overnight last night she's no Thief no crackhead meth head or anything she was a great time looking go back to you again for another overnight well worth it.

  13. #8719

    Sadey

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    You may want to search Sadey, and not Sadie. There have been plenty of comments about her over the summer.
    You're right, I fucked that up LOL. Found what I was looking for and learned she may not be right for me being a smoker and all. Thanks for setting me on the right path.

  14. #8718
    Quote Originally Posted by LegFanatic  [View Original Post]
    I had set up a time and was on my way. Didn't get a confirmation. Waited for a bit.

    Went to Hypnosis. Glad I did. 6 hands. Plenty of play and teasing.

    Then redhead responds about an hour later, says she needs to get a room.

    Told her too late. Maybe next time.

    Sounds like that's same as everyone else. I don't understand where this non communication practice is beneficial to anyone! Ugh!
    Where is hypnosis or a contact. I want to give it a try. Thanks.

  15. #8717

    Sadey

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdge27  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything recent. So does anyone have anything to report on Sadie? Looking to book with her soon since I'll be in the area. DMs are fine. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sadeybabiie12
    You may want to search Sadey, and not Sadie. There have been plenty of comments about her over the summer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape