Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16 to 30 of 10417
-
09-26-26 15:20 #10402Senior Member

Posts: 508Have seen her a few weeks ago. Have reached out to set time up but schedules didn't work out. Last 2 x were great once in room. Of course a delay getting there.
Originally Posted by Will4132
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:58 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 75Lisha
Been looking at this one for awhile but had never been able to link up before. Decided to reach out and as luck would have it, she responded. Comms were pretty easy and relatively quick. Staying in a place off Rosehill Rd. Got the address and made my way over. Really glad I did.
GOOD:
Not a clock watcher.
Accommodating.
Definitely the woman in the pictures / pictures are real and recent.
BAD:
Her mother waited out front which was a little weird for me.
I'll definitely see her again. Seniors, hit me up for the details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...n/516363965798
-
09-24-26 15:32 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 153Hope you search for other posts. The pictures in that one are likely old and filtered to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:12 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone got any Intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/543158948493
They are staying in a house on bolton st. I'm always nervous about going to a house for a hookup but if anyone can vouch for Becky, I would be a lot less nervous. They said 150 apiece for the 2 of them for an hour. Sounds fun.
-
09-23-26 20:57 #10398Senior Member

Posts: 215Intel
I had arranged to meet her several months ago. She told ne she was jumping in the shower for my visit. When got to the motel she was staying at she gave me the room number and I when I entered the room she had no clue we had talked, she hadn't showered, and she was fucked up and was very incoherent. I told her I was leaving and she begged me to stay. I left.
Originally Posted by Dreamer2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:13 #10397Regular Member

Posts: 8Tried to see her a few weeks back. We communicated until I arrived and then she went silent.
Originally Posted by Will4132
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:06 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 902Jewel
https://tryst.link/escort/julia
STG is a ghost vile now, I've seen some providers on tryst. Does anybody have anything on jewel?
-
09-21-26 23:12 #10395Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen Emerson Grey in the last few days or weeks.
And while I am here Cyrenes Boneless Children Daycare is well worth the time and money she is a pleasure to be with and BBBJ is awesome fun lady.
-
09-21-26 19:18 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 68Any intel
Good evening fellas. The action seems to be drying up out here. I've been out of the game for a while but the urge is getting the best of me rn. Does anyone have any intel on this young lady?
-
09-17-26 23:50 #10393Senior Member

Posts: 393She was fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/933545446173
I check in on sometimes even though I'm happily out of the game but this one was so cool and entertaining I saw her every visit she made to the Nam.
-
09-17-26 21:31 #10392Wolfpack89Guest
Any Spots in Fayetteville
Looking FS shower, latina or Asian private message me if you know of any, did go to tan spa ehh decent but nothing to brag about.
-
09-17-26 10:33 #10391Wolfpack89Guest
Mimi
Pics are 100%, accurate good service nice assets!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...7/946716699387
-
09-16-26 23:12 #10390Senior Member

Posts: 69Cyrene
She is not alone in that trailer. She will come out the back door on the right side of the trailer to greet you and walk you in. Her room is at the back of the trailer. She lets the ones up front know when she is entertaining so they don't come back to bother. Been 3 times and never an issue. You chose to play it safe, that's your call. It was also your loss. I have learned that most can't afford to live on their own, so dealing with others in the house is just something you have to put up with sometimes. I personally will see her everytime I'm in the area. Between Jacksonville, Wilmington and Fayetteville, she is the most reliable, easy to set up, easy to get along with and by far the most enjoyable provider I have met in the last few years. Looking at some of her pictures, you can see she is / was a party girl. At no time has she been under the influence when we have been together. She has always been about making sure I am comfortable and satisfied with my time spent with her. I hope she treats all that way and stays that way. I know it sounds like the white knight treatment, but I just have been impressed by how she has carried herself during my visits.
Originally Posted by Windborn
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 16:03 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 137Great summary of the service and like you said, the quality of the woman is generally much better than what you'll find on STG or other escort sites. While it is an expensive process and takes some additional time, you do get what you pay for with better experiences in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ReddCult
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 17:49 #10388Regular Member

Posts: 14Caution advised
Saw a few good reviews for Cyrene and set up a meeting. Quick comms and decent pricing. I get the address and head over. Luckily, I actually parked a house before hers and said I was there. A car pulled up honking the horn, and a dude came out the house carrying a hammer. He glanced at the car, then at me in the neighbor's yard and wandered off down the street looking around. I immediately left. Could just be he was a handyman leaving and I arrived too early, but really not going to take chances. If anyone has more info or can clear this up, let me know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/019147406988













Reply With Quote




