Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 694 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 10409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10394
    Has anyone seen Emerson Grey in the last few days or weeks.

    And while I am here Cyrenes Boneless Children Daycare is well worth the time and money she is a pleasure to be with and BBBJ is awesome fun lady.

  2. #10393

    Any intel

    Good evening fellas. The action seems to be drying up out here. I've been out of the game for a while but the urge is getting the best of me rn. Does anyone have any intel on this young lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LFD.png‎  

  3. #10392

    She was fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/933545446173

    I check in on sometimes even though I'm happily out of the game but this one was so cool and entertaining I saw her every visit she made to the Nam.

  4. #10391
    Wolfpack89
    Guest

    Any Spots in Fayetteville

    Looking FS shower, latina or Asian private message me if you know of any, did go to tan spa ehh decent but nothing to brag about.

  5. #10390
    Wolfpack89
    Guest

    Mimi

    Pics are 100%, accurate good service nice assets!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...7/946716699387

  6. #10389

    Cyrene

    Quote Originally Posted by Windborn  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few good reviews for Cyrene and set up a meeting. Quick comms and decent pricing. I get the address and head over. Luckily, I actually parked a house before hers and said I was there. A car pulled up honking the horn, and a dude came out the house carrying a hammer. He glanced at the car, then at me in the neighbor's yard and wandered off down the street looking around. I immediately left. Could just be he was a handyman leaving and I arrived too early, but really not going to take chances. If anyone has more info or can clear this up, let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/019147406988
    She is not alone in that trailer. She will come out the back door on the right side of the trailer to greet you and walk you in. Her room is at the back of the trailer. She lets the ones up front know when she is entertaining so they don't come back to bother. Been 3 times and never an issue. You chose to play it safe, that's your call. It was also your loss. I have learned that most can't afford to live on their own, so dealing with others in the house is just something you have to put up with sometimes. I personally will see her everytime I'm in the area. Between Jacksonville, Wilmington and Fayetteville, she is the most reliable, easy to set up, easy to get along with and by far the most enjoyable provider I have met in the last few years. Looking at some of her pictures, you can see she is / was a party girl. At no time has she been under the influence when we have been together. She has always been about making sure I am comfortable and satisfied with my time spent with her. I hope she treats all that way and stays that way. I know it sounds like the white knight treatment, but I just have been impressed by how she has carried herself during my visits.

  7. #10388
    Great summary of the service and like you said, the quality of the woman is generally much better than what you'll find on STG or other escort sites. While it is an expensive process and takes some additional time, you do get what you pay for with better experiences in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddCult  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    After my last couple of bad experiences on STG and the AMPs basically dead in Fay, I decided to continue my hobby on Seeking. Seeking is a sugar daddy site. I'll share my thoughts on it in bullet points.

    - Men have to pay $180 a month to message women.

    - Women are higher quality. Legitimate women willing to spend time with you for money.

    - They have to like you too. So if you're busted, she'll probably not 'like' you back.

    - You have to talk these ladies up and get them to continue the conversation via text. Seeking will block you for solicitation.

    - When you're texting these girls, get to the point. Tell them what you want, how you want it, and what you'll pay for it.

    - Read these girls' ads. Some are looking for an emotional arrangement, or husband. You want the girls with Discretion and NSA in their bios.

    - Expensive! In my experience, price ranged from 200 - 500.

    - Types of girls I matched and chatted: OF girls, Porn starlets, and regular, broke women who need rent money or car payment.

    - Expect to travel. I've traveled to Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington this summer to meet these girls.

    - Don't get attached! Expect to be blocked or ghosted after; especially from the regular women.

    - Expensive! Again, set the terms of the arrangement and create boundaries. You may not want a sugar baby who calls you everyday asking for money.

    I matched with several different women, and ended up hooking up with 3 of them. All 3 ghost / blocked me after. Maybe I'm a lousy lay, I don't know. I got what I wanted and I'm moving on.

    I also don't pay $180 every month. Once I make the first payment, I cancel the subscription. Then I use the site to match w as many women as I can and get their numbers. I'll go back on the site in Nov / Dec. When the holidays start.

    Last thing. Who in the hell got Nympho pregnant? Hahaha! I met her once (BBBJ) and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Always wear protection and stay safe!

  8. #10387

    Caution advised

    Saw a few good reviews for Cyrene and set up a meeting. Quick comms and decent pricing. I get the address and head over. Luckily, I actually parked a house before hers and said I was there. A car pulled up honking the horn, and a dude came out the house carrying a hammer. He glanced at the car, then at me in the neighbor's yard and wandered off down the street looking around. I immediately left. Could just be he was a handyman leaving and I arrived too early, but really not going to take chances. If anyone has more info or can clear this up, let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/019147406988

  9. #10386

  10. #10385

    Blonde

    Can anyone share details on this one? She is smokin' hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...t/583223578613

  11. #10384

    Summer of Seeking

    Gents,

    After my last couple of bad experiences on STG and the AMPs basically dead in Fay, I decided to continue my hobby on Seeking. Seeking is a sugar daddy site. I'll share my thoughts on it in bullet points.

    - Men have to pay $180 a month to message women.

    - Women are higher quality. Legitimate women willing to spend time with you for money.

    - They have to like you too. So if you're busted, she'll probably not 'like' you back.

    - You have to talk these ladies up and get them to continue the conversation via text. Seeking will block you for solicitation.

    - When you're texting these girls, get to the point. Tell them what you want, how you want it, and what you'll pay for it.

    - Read these girls' ads. Some are looking for an emotional arrangement, or husband. You want the girls with Discretion and NSA in their bios.

    - Expensive! In my experience, price ranged from 200 - 500.

    - Types of girls I matched and chatted: OF girls, Porn starlets, and regular, broke women who need rent money or car payment.

    - Expect to travel. I've traveled to Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington this summer to meet these girls.

    - Don't get attached! Expect to be blocked or ghosted after; especially from the regular women.

    - Expensive! Again, set the terms of the arrangement and create boundaries. You may not want a sugar baby who calls you everyday asking for money.

    I matched with several different women, and ended up hooking up with 3 of them. All 3 ghost / blocked me after. Maybe I'm a lousy lay, I don't know. I got what I wanted and I'm moving on.

    I also don't pay $180 every month. Once I make the first payment, I cancel the subscription. Then I use the site to match w as many women as I can and get their numbers. I'll go back on the site in Nov / Dec. When the holidays start.

    Last thing. Who in the hell got Nympho pregnant? Hahaha! I met her once (BBBJ) and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Always wear protection and stay safe!

  12. #10383
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor  [View Original Post]
    She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.
    She is really great with BBBJ certainly worth the time and money.

  13. #10382

    Southern Pleasure

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...-/186929309193

    Have been tryin to lynk up with her and finally did this evening. She does this on the side so you'll have to wait til she gets a place or do CarPlay. Her pics match and she's kool but I won't play again. Just wasn't for me to want another session. She's got a great attitude and is very safe doing this which I very much appreciate. YMMV and stay safe.

  14. #10381

    Cyrene. Boneless children daycare

    She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.

  15. #10380

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hme186  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.
    Would like to know how that goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape