Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 19593
-
09-21-26 15:54 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 142More Sugar please. BLU JADE
Hi Gents.
Back in the PNR only to find Sugar is now at Blu Jade oh brother. Well I make my appointment and another girl answers the door. She is a true spinner forgot her name but had me go to the "waiting room" she would be great for 2 girls she seems fun. Anyway. I am so glad no other monger was there I would rather wait in the car. Any my sweet Sugar comes along take me to the room kisses me on the cheek and off I go to the shower. I get back I forget that she is smelling so good. Well after the alcohol spray, mouthwash and all we ready to go. My name is butt naked and I am ready. (thank you George Castanza) Anyway she starts wiith amazing kissses and her nips are already rock hard, she grabs me and her mouth just goes to work sucking and kissing junior and she is ready like right now. Welll on goes the covers she climbs on and several position later in the cover I go. I am amazed at her energy she is a fan of DG, CG, RCG um missionary well every position. This girl is dripping wet. Totally satisfied. I hope she is still there when I get back however, when I was leaving the shower, that back bedroom with the mirror reminded me of Amanda. Amber?? Wow would I like to see her again. Not a spinner maybe med C's but that quiet girl is sexy. Had me thinking of the Sarah, Emma and Yoyo the group from long gone M&M, Lulu and Lotus. That Emma was just go go go. Anther tru spinner. If I could only time travel back. Don't we all.
Well Gents stay safe the hunt continues.
CHEERS.
-
09-21-26 14:12 #19412Regular Member

Posts: 2Recently started checking out Evergreen, having visited JM, Q, and other 'usual' spots around King; really do have a lot of options.
Kayla is, as noted by others, fantastic. Her lovely smile and attributes have been called out in this thread, so I won't repeat what they've said.
Alex has a petite frame, is incredibly cute, and was sporting the cat ears the times I saw her. Also cuddles.
I've yet to visit with Sindy, despite the hype. Maybe soon though. Can confirm, she meets the description in the eg mp thread.
I don't think I saw Amy or Happy there when I visited over the weekend, but they might've been occupied.
-
09-21-26 12:58 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 77Oasis Anna
Really appreciate the heads up, as a session like this is always good to have for those days when the body is really aching. For some reason I figured this place was a FS joint with older ladies who rushed, but if you are getting the full hour and it's a great massage, I will be checking it out. Let me know if I should know anything else important!
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 11:56 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 358I was lucky enough to catch up with her last week.
Originally Posted by FlyWaySkyWay
[View Original Post]
Apparently she's thinking about visiting PNW again early next year, and will most likely be in Seattle (not Auburn).
I don't know which specific shop since she's not sure yet herself; however, she may be in Portland next month.
-
09-21-26 11:23 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you
Yes. Appreciate the info. Any idea when she's coming back and what shop?
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 10:19 #19408Senior Member

Posts: 302I don't know an asian woman in this business who has a plump ass like her. I know it's real because she was a gym rat. Comparing a big latina ass to an asian is not really fair. They have different body types. Kayla is a good fit for me because I am not a fan of skinny asian women but yeah you wouldn’t like it if you are looking for cheeks that have a thunderous clap lol
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:47 #19407Senior Member

Posts: 766Damage?
What was the cost and did you ask for it or did it just happen?
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 00:15 #19406Senior Member

Posts: 25Nice ass for sure but I hope that's not the best ass in the AMP biz cause that's just sad. Its a normal ass in the latina world. Nonetheless, I enjoyed when I saw her last month.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 00:14 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 116Rita Tokyo Massage
In the area before noon and had some time.
Tokyo has been good too me.
Went in and met Rita WOW hott and very pretty also spoke very good English.
She says she will be here for 10 more days.
Had a very good time.
-
09-20-26 23:27 #19404Senior Member

Posts: 180Yes she is and for the guys who prefer a certain body type I can confirm Kayla has an athletic body with a nice plump set of cheeks. She's certified by Wakanda😂.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 23:22 #19403Senior Member

Posts: 124Duo Emma and Angela at JM: the true ultimate PSE!
Two smoking hot girls with amazing personalities Let's just say they did fulfill my wildest dream. I am sure they watch girl on girl action porn and they meant to play it out in front of me. The vibe was so right. They French kissed each other so Damm passionate and it makes me jelly sometines LOL. Emm went and opened the room door fully WTF LOL. At one time Emma, I was 69 ing suddenly Angela flipped around and helped me tonguing Emma starfish That was so hot. I almost lost it there. The RCG from Angela kinda finished me off right then after and Emma sure wasn't happy I didn't get to pound her. Well The two did put in some amazing work for full hour. For the first time in my life I didn't want to leave hahaha. If you want a real duo who passionate and love to please, Emma and Angel will make your jaw drop more than once in your hour.
-
09-20-26 20:00 #19402Senior Member

Posts: 302Anna at oasis in renton for HE
My old massage therapist retired earlier this year and I was looking for someone who'd replace her. Found anna from a bunch of reviews. Her massage is legit with HE finish at the end with a little titty pop at the end to make me pop. 70 house + 60 tip. YMMV. I was hoping to suck her titties but she wasn't into it. I'll ask her again next time or end up with standard 50 tip for HE.
-
09-20-26 19:41 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 302TUMA from Anna is like a drug. No other woman comes close to her enthusiasm. It is as if like there is gold up my asshole and she is determined to find it using her tongue.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 19:39 #19400Senior Member

Posts: 302She has a routine and let her do her thing. She'll make sure you are taken care of IMO. I am not sure about LFK but she was pretty much into my throat with her tongue.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 19:37 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 302Q is AFK
Sent a DM to Q but got no reply for a while. Went to shop, rang the bell, no one open. Got a text later that 'free now'.
I miss superstar Rita at Q who worked there in August.












Reply With Quote





