Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1343 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 20133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20118

    Nala not nola

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm am wrong but Nola is not Lauren. There are similarities, but I believe that is because they are sisters.
    I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537

  2. #20117

    Fs amp

    Anyone know if there are any FS AMP's.

  3. #20116

    Any good?

    Is she worth seeing? Having a hard time searching for reviews. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/790868431867

  4. #20115

    Anyone seen Amor why Luz

    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one before I commit to seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/809202257022

  5. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years I live near Traverse City and she visits us here periodically. FS, always a good time for me. She has changes her username over the years. Try searching for Santana or Lauren.

    If this is Lauren the image was taken a long time ago as she is now pretty thick. My guess is that this one was part of several images she used to post and I forgot it. It's been awhile since I've seen her but it was always a good time.

    OD.
    Correct me if I'm am wrong but Nola is not Lauren. There are similarities, but I believe that is because they are sisters.

  6. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmile  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering has anyone heard from Milan? Any contact info? I lost my contacts over the winter (phone issues) but would love to catch up with here. Feel free to PM me.
    Same. I was friendly with her but don't know how to contact her anymore (or if she wants to be contacted, of course).

  7. #20112

    Nala

    She's been around for years I live near Traverse City and she visits us here periodically. FS, always a good time for me. She has changes her username over the years. Try searching for Santana or Lauren.

    If this is Lauren the image was taken a long time ago as she is now pretty thick. My guess is that this one was part of several images she used to post and I forgot it. It's been awhile since I've seen her but it was always a good time.

    OD.

  8. #20111

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Did a search and found no reviews. Is she FS?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/173239193211

    OD.
    She's been around for years I live near Traverse City and she visits us here periodically. FS, always a good time for me. She has changes her username over the years. Try searching for Santana or Lauren.

    SG.

  9. #20110

    Peaceful on Plainfield

    I went to Peaceful after it first opened. It was a good experience, so I thought I'd try it after all these years. I called and would see Xixi 38 years old.

    I got there and NO. She was mid 40's. Not very good-looking and frumpy. I had the little head still wanting, given she looked like she had a nice set of C's and a good tush.

    I got comfortable and in all honesty the massage was one of the best I have had in any city. On the flip, it went south. She said DIY. Nope. I left and would try and see a UTR lady down the road.

    50 for hh and I gave her. 50 for an excellent massage.

  10. #20109

    Ease Spa - CiCi

    I visited Ease Spa today which is in the strip mall next to Pietro's on 28th St. The only provider there was CiCi, who said she was new (as did the person I texted with before arriving). I would peg her in her mid to late 30's but could be in her 40's. I did 45 min and the massage she started with was firm. She is quite bubbly and teases quickly. We agreed on $. 4 all in and she did not disappoint. Of course she started much higher. She continued the massage after the fireworks. I found her nice and her service good. I will likely repeat.

    OD.

  11. #20108

    Milan update?

    Just wondering has anyone heard from Milan? Any contact info? I lost my contacts over the winter (phone issues) but would love to catch up with here. Feel free to PM me.

  12. #20107

    Audi

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHood  [View Original Post]
    Audi is the owner of Moon Moon. It's my understanding she does not provide HE. But she let's all the girls who work for her do it.

    I don't get it, YMMV. But probably a No from Audi.
    Audi is married to an American man.

  13. #20106

    Audi

    Quote Originally Posted by Disscreetone  [View Original Post]
    Audi is the owner; anyone ever had a happy ending with her?
    Audi is the owner of Moon Moon. It's my understanding she does not provide HE. But she let's all the girls who work for her do it.

    I don't get it, YMMV. But probably a No from Audi.

  14. #20105

    Nala

    Has anyone seen this provider? Did a search and found no reviews. Is she FS?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/173239193211

    OD.

  15. #20104

    Viviana

    I've had my eye on this girl for quite a while now. She goes by Viviana and couldn't find much in terms of reviews for her so I decided to make an appt. I'm glad I did.

    Great with communication and she's everything and more in regards to the pics in her ad. Very nice looking. Very pleasing personality and works at making you feel comfortable and she makes you feel like you've known her for years. Very soft voice.

    She has worked at Oasis and Royal for many years.

    Her experience shows. The massage itself was great. She knows all the right spots and it's nice to have someone that's really easy on the eyes! Beautiful girl with a beautiful figure and she does a great job.

    She got "comfortable" a few minutes into the session and allows for a good amount of roaming. About 1/2 way in, the teasing commenced and it was amazing. Terrific finish.

    $175/ hr, in and out with no time shortage. As always YMMV and she'll talk more when you meet with her about a menu. Definitely will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/203966121793

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape