Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 543 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8139
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #8079
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I'm still seeing that it is 350 but BB is part of the base price. Or am I missing something?
    There's many girls listed and some are BB included and some aren't. Maybe there's a typo adding to the confusion. Mixed-pricing is common and probably a good thing. Some guys want GFE only, some want BB, some guys decide when they meet the girl. Everyone should have a turn so to speak.

    While looking through LTLV ads, I'm surprised to see you guys have the Okja Bonja double. Please note these reviews in OC had an extra option where a 3rd or 4th girl came in. So ignore that:
    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=double
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602033
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7614066

  2. #8078

    How long

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Pricing seems all over the place but the way I'm reading the BB special link, it's 350 that includes BBFS for 3 models (Soju, Apple, and Sexy Su) but doesn't say how long I'm guessing it's only 30 minutes incall.

    Regular price 30 minutes incall is usually 300 and if you want BBFS that's extra 100. So I guess with their specials going on you save 50 bucks but at the same time you're limited to 3 choices.
    Soju does not have a length of time posted. Apple and Sexysu is posted 1 hour.

  3. 09-22-26 15:05


  4. #8077

    BB Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I'm still seeing that it is 350 but BB is part of the base price. Or am I missing something?
    Pricing seems all over the place but the way I'm reading the BB special link, it's 350 that includes BBFS for 3 models (Soju, Apple, and Sexy Su) but doesn't say how long I'm guessing it's only 30 minutes incall.

    Regular price 30 minutes incall is usually 300 and if you want BBFS that's extra 100. So I guess with their specials going on you save 50 bucks but at the same time you're limited to 3 choices.

  5. #8076

    Am I missing something?

    I'm still seeing that it is 350 but BB is part of the base price. Or am I missing something?

  6. #8075
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimano  [View Original Post]
    Either that or the booker reads this board and saw a few of us mention the LA pricing on here the past few months.
    I'd imagine that's just wishful thinking. Based on some of the crazy shit we see out there, I'd imagine a pretty small percentage of mongers read this board before they go trying to get their dick wet.

    Which is too bad. Should be required reading before hooker hunting in Vegas. Especially Vegas.

  7. #8074
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's just response to economic reality.
    Either that or the booker reads this board and saw a few of us mention the LA pricing on here the past few months.

  8. #8073
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    No, they are talking about the "BB Special" profile link at LTLV that has 3 girls who are BB inclusive at their base rate of 350. That's what they meant by LA pricing as there are a number of girls that have BB specials. Only the ones in this link.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial

  9. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    Thank you for this. Took advantage of this deal, well it was 350 including BBFS and man, it was well worth it.

    Soju was beautiful and well groomed and just overall great session. Not clock watching.

    Now the special brought me in the door but would have never considered for 500 so I am glad I saw your post.

  10. #8071
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial

    That's the bb special, my guy. Idk how you missed it. 350/ HR all in. I think one of the girls on that list worked / duo with Pepsi before, Apple? Correct me if I'm wrong.

  11. #8070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaji360  [View Original Post]
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.

  12. #8069

    LTLV BBFS special

    I hope it's just response to economic reality.

    Are the girls listed under 40? Have remotely accurate photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaji360  [View Original Post]
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!

  13. #8068
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!

  14. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete86  [View Original Post]
    Had her a few times too, she is a service queen. Her rim skill is very good if you like that stuff.
    Thanks everyone for the input. Went with Jay and was probably top 5 of all time experiences. That rimming and BBBJ was TOP TIER. She did say she was retiring next month, but sure if that's been discussed here or not but just a heads up. I'm tempted to see her again before my flight out but might try LA Sera.

  15. #8066
    Had her a few times too, she is a service queen. Her rim skill is very good if you like that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.

  16. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.
    Several questions in there -.

    Ages. Not going to guess. All look great.

    Biggest. All have the right size for their body. Even though MM, great surgeon or something. Look and feel natural. (on all).

    BBFS. Agency girls are supposedly tested. Ask and they will say yes. (take that with a grain of salt). In Pepsi's case, not an agency, but she seems smart and been doing this awhile, so surely she does. I'm sure one of her fans would know.

    Some have good results with the 001 condoms from japan. Search the forum, or google for thinnest condom and take your own still in the package. Personally, I've had the same doctor for many years. I get right in, get taken care of. Get a shot, get a pill, get a test to make sure what it was. And get the speech about who it was. I knew who and had her number and told her to get checked, but told doctor I didn't know. My wife doesn't want sex, so no issues there.

    When I picked up something (was my first time in decades), but yea, it happens. This was from someone that only did BBBJ (not an agency or even Korean). So to answer your question. Depends on your individual threat level. You have a wife at home, BBFS probably not a good choice, scared of getting something permanent, probably not a good choice. I'm not doing the SW or CG girls which would be an entirely different level. But I'm not even nervous or concerned about agency girls (or pepsi).

    But still up to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape