Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 543 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8134
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #8074
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's just response to economic reality.
    Either that or the booker reads this board and saw a few of us mention the LA pricing on here the past few months.

  2. #8073
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    No, they are talking about the "BB Special" profile link at LTLV that has 3 girls who are BB inclusive at their base rate of 350. That's what they meant by LA pricing as there are a number of girls that have BB specials. Only the ones in this link.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial

  3. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    Thank you for this. Took advantage of this deal, well it was 350 including BBFS and man, it was well worth it.

    Soju was beautiful and well groomed and just overall great session. Not clock watching.

    Now the special brought me in the door but would have never considered for 500 so I am glad I saw your post.

  4. #8071
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial

    That's the bb special, my guy. Idk how you missed it. 350/ HR all in. I think one of the girls on that list worked / duo with Pepsi before, Apple? Correct me if I'm wrong.

  5. #8070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaji360  [View Original Post]
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!
    I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.

  6. #8069

    LTLV BBFS special

    I hope it's just response to economic reality.

    Are the girls listed under 40? Have remotely accurate photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaji360  [View Original Post]
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!

  7. #8068
    LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!

  8. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete86  [View Original Post]
    Had her a few times too, she is a service queen. Her rim skill is very good if you like that stuff.
    Thanks everyone for the input. Went with Jay and was probably top 5 of all time experiences. That rimming and BBBJ was TOP TIER. She did say she was retiring next month, but sure if that's been discussed here or not but just a heads up. I'm tempted to see her again before my flight out but might try LA Sera.

  9. #8066
    Had her a few times too, she is a service queen. Her rim skill is very good if you like that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.

  10. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.
    Several questions in there -.

    Ages. Not going to guess. All look great.

    Biggest. All have the right size for their body. Even though MM, great surgeon or something. Look and feel natural. (on all).

    BBFS. Agency girls are supposedly tested. Ask and they will say yes. (take that with a grain of salt). In Pepsi's case, not an agency, but she seems smart and been doing this awhile, so surely she does. I'm sure one of her fans would know.

    Some have good results with the 001 condoms from japan. Search the forum, or google for thinnest condom and take your own still in the package. Personally, I've had the same doctor for many years. I get right in, get taken care of. Get a shot, get a pill, get a test to make sure what it was. And get the speech about who it was. I knew who and had her number and told her to get checked, but told doctor I didn't know. My wife doesn't want sex, so no issues there.

    When I picked up something (was my first time in decades), but yea, it happens. This was from someone that only did BBBJ (not an agency or even Korean). So to answer your question. Depends on your individual threat level. You have a wife at home, BBFS probably not a good choice, scared of getting something permanent, probably not a good choice. I'm not doing the SW or CG girls which would be an entirely different level. But I'm not even nervous or concerned about agency girls (or pepsi).

    But still up to you.

  11. #8064

    For BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame  [View Original Post]
    Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?

    - Rene K.

    - Jane GFE.

    - Pela.

    - Baby Lala K.

    - LA Sera.

    - Cherry.

    - Isabella V.

    I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
    For BBBJ I'll take Sera in this list, she is more in the "experience" side and blows amazing, I seen her before just for BBBJ, Rene is hot and young but is more a pillow princess / bring your own service. Pela is also solid but I liked Sera BBBJ better.

  12. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.
    Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.

  13. #8062

    BBBJ Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavit7500  [View Original Post]
    Right now it's Rona, aka Shelly, checks all your boxes.
    Respectfully disagree here. I saw Shelly in LA some time ago. She was very toothy. Wasn't a good experience. To each their own though so no hate. For some context on what I'm looking for. Here were some of the best I've had.

    1. Diva / Ada - 10/10.

    2. Lovely / Lovelyn - 10/10.

    3. Iseul - 9/10.

    For any OG la mongers, these were really good back in the day.

    1. Min.

    2. Dior.

    3. Collette / Ina.

    Some mentioned Lev at LTV was the best. But I have to disagree there as well.

  14. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame  [View Original Post]
    Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?

    - Rene K.

    - Jane GFE.

    - Pela.

    - Baby Lala K.

    - LA Sera.

    - Cherry.

    - Isabella V.

    I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
    Right now it's Rona, aka Shelly, checks all your boxes.

  15. #8060

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape