Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 52328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52193

    Go with confidence

    Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEm  [View Original Post]
    Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #52192

    Sienna

    Just a small question for those who have seen her. Are her photos accurate to her appearance? I understand that very few use actual photos anymore, but are they at least somewhat close?

    Thank you in advance.

  3. #52191
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?
    She's the only latina or non-korean that does rimming so I was surprised with that. Kgirl like service so when I do go see her when's she comes to OC.

    Mari hasn't been to OC for almost an year but she's hot MILF, def not chubby when I saw her. Excellent attitude and service. Good friend with Sadie. Hopefully she hasn't gained any weight.

  4. #52190

    Legend Nana

    Had the pleasure of seeing the legend Nana in Mid-Wilshire. I had an amazing time with her. She brought high energy service. Lots of DFK, rimming, and DATY.

    She gave me a massage and she has strong hands.

    Did 2 shots: CIP and CIM.

    I will be seeing her again.

  5. #52189

    Alyssa to Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    She's full bb and cip.

    But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.
    Oh my, that right there is something, thanks. I mean from the stats she is already a big girl compares to k-spinners, if she is not even hot, might as well try something else, back to Mari, have you seen her? From her stats at 5 foot with 110 lbs, I guess she is on the chubby or stumppy side?

  6. #52188

    Bbl

    The lumps in the hips are BBL. Seems still new hence the hardness. Her roommate, Nana, also has it. I guess they prepared them for this tour. They implant in the hips for a curvier figure but not in directly in the butt. Not an expert, just my observation and opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeneBahl  [View Original Post]
    Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

    Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?

    She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.

    Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.

    If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.

    Absolutely would repeat.

    Treat her well!

  7. #52187

    KDC Jessy

    Took the advice of NotHobbyPro, but booked through get9 irl, since I'm already cleared with them.

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

    Pics are her, which is somewhat of an oddity but it's a good solid representation. There's something a little hard and lumpy in her hips, not sure if she's had butt implants?

    She's very passionate and gets really wet. DFK throughout the session. Seemed to enjoy DATY a lot. Has a set of nice large veiny tits.

    Probably not quite S-Tier but def. A-Tier in my book. Very refreshing option, given a lot of the ladies are Ajumma.

    If I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy dude.

    Absolutely would repeat.

    Treat her well!

  8. #52186
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    She's full bb and cip.

    But she's a MILF. Very nice lady but not much a looker and could lose some lbs.

  9. #52185
    Kbliss availability Kona, Sharon.

  10. #52184

    Vini Mila Duo

    Anyone try them out as a duo? I haven't seen any reviews on them.

  11. #52183

    Not sure about CIP but pretty sure it was there

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    I did not do CIP but did CIM. However, all throughout the very enjoyable activity she never tried to stop me or gave any sort of concern. So I think CIP was there.

  12. #52182

    Nana / Nana S.

    After taking some break from mongering due to health issues, I contacted the PO for a refresher appt. Luckily a new girl had just started who was fresh off the boat.

    Nana was available and it was an amazing, memorable session.

    Got the address to an incall that I used to frequent which was prob the easiest street parking in LA. Opened the door and she stood naked behind the door just as I requested. She was short around 5' with slim and slightly tanned body. Full C cup or small D cup MM with a nice ass to grab. We both DFK right away which I really missed after being away from action for so long.

    Then she led me down to her room behind the curtained-off hallway. She helped me undress while we groped and DFK with saliva drooping off our mouths very hot. I passed the smell test and breath check so she proceeded to kneel for some standing BBBJ. She incorporated some sloppy BLS while HJ my shaft and that sent me over the edge. Maybe she felt it in her hand so she stopped abruptly and told me "no cum" LOL. Then she got behind me and had me spread my legs and my cheeks for some light rimming which it was my first time receiving a standing rimming while she was gently caressing my cock.

    Afterward I had her lay on the bed and did some DATY with light FIV. She seemed to enjoy it by letting me know with her sexy moans. At one point I thought she was squirting but I'm pretty sure she was just getting really wet like to the point of gushing as I got too carried away with the FIV. She eventually O and told me "too hard baby" while smirking. Noted for future ref to not finger her too much LOL. Then I entered her standing mish while we DFK then we transitioned to doggy and finally standing doggy while we made out. I'm considerably taller so it was easy in that position. One of the reasons why I'm so stubborn on seeing petite girls LOL. We cuddled for a bit while talking in broken english and translator app then took a shower while DFK and left a happy man.

    All in all, it was a good session and the price is unbeatable in a sea of inflated, priced-out girls. 360 at 1 hr all inclusive.

  13. #52181

    Maya (New pics)

    Are those new pics on 6 et9 irl her real pics? Doesn't even look loke the same person compared to her original pics. But if that's really her in the new pics, she is one sexy MILF LOL.

  14. #52180

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    It literally says so in the link provided.

  15. #52179
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    KDC lists Jessy and Nana in LA now in MW. I noticed it was MW after double checking the ad:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream
    https://www.kdreamc.com/
    They're also listed on Get9:
    https://get9irl.com/Jessy
    https://get9irl.com/NanaS

    If you see the Get9 profile cards for LA, notice the red F Special on the lower left. It will help you find similar priced girls who are bb and msog included. For example, Louis (9/20), Maya (9/17), Nana (KDC), Julia, Sharon, Jessy (KDC), Sienna, Keily, Cici, Lexus, Emma, Chloe.K, Shasha, Phoebe, Niya, Lucy, and Ella.

    People assume F Special (full bb special) girls are Service girls, and it is generally true. There are many familiar names above, people have often recommended them for Service. When a girl has enough Looks in combo with Service, I'll see her. If other people have the same idea as that, you can say such a girl will have broad appeal.

    CGLA has a section 'BB Special' with a similar idea, but that includes msog upcharge or discounted upcharge girls too. On Get9's site, such girls are pink Special. So, CGLA's section is a combo of the red F Special plus the pink Special girls. This is useful for guys who research by 'Price First'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    I noticed that a few OC Latinas at FirstAsians offered BB, but it did not last. A majority were no CIP. So while possible, it is just really rare. Unicorn hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape