Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSmith1239  [View Original Post]
    How's the overall experience? Her oral skills and such? She smell bad at all? Look like her pics?
    Smells fine always looks good. Pics are spot on. Skills not the best. Owensboro is dead for this. I'm searching hendo and Evansville for some outcalls.

  2. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffydaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...y/084952064598

    She is real goes by Daisy now. She is always running late. But trustworthy.
    How's the overall experience? Her oral skills and such? She smell bad at all? Look like her pics?

  3. #50

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassnrnd  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...e/071492894925

    Does anyone know anything about her? I'm always suspicious when I see "Also selling content".

    PM is fine. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...y/084952064598

    She is real goes by Daisy now. She is always running late. But trustworthy.

  4. #49

    Rose?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...e/071492894925

    Does anyone know anything about her? I'm always suspicious when I see "Also selling content".

    PM is fine. Thanks.

  5. #48

    Come F* me

    Saw this new post in STG. Has anyone tried this one yet? Pictures look really good.

    Also, is there any other place besides STG that's a good go to?

  6. #47

    Ms Thang

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen MsThang that advertises here and in Henderson just wondering if she was worth it or not thanks.
    Don't waste your time. I unfortunately did.

  7. #46

    Ms thang

    Has anyone seen MsThang that advertises here and in Henderson just wondering if she was worth it or not thanks.

  8. #45

    The sceen here isn't great

    Stg isn't favorable for here every now and then one pops up but not very often does anyone have a regular they see that doesn't post? If so I would love to know. I'm burnt out on the AMP here too pricey and not worth it private message me if you want Thanks.

  9. #44

    UTR or Legit providers?

    I will be in town next weekend and will have my own room. Are there any UTR ladies any of you can share, or legit providers in the area. Looking for outcall to my room. Dms are open. Any help would be great!!

  10. #43

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...e/900101003114

    Any info on this one? Seems new to the game. Feel free to PM.

  11. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbWanger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...-/115553508736

    Met up with her and had such a great casual time. She was very sweet and a great conversationalist. Not a clock watcher. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Can't recommend enough.
    I attempted to see this one, reached out the night before I told her a time frame of arrival the next morning. She stated all was good donation was good we agreed on. I called her on the way. She stated time was good. I spoke to her one more time and said I was 20 minutes away, she said see you shortly. I walked to her apt, no answer text her she states she's not home and won't be back for about 30 minutes. I was like this was planned. , so I stick around close, call her again at the new time agreed she's still not home, gave her a few more minutes, she then text me back asking why I'm being so rushy. I'm like we set this up last night and you even told me when to be here when I was 20 out you said see ya shortly. This girl plays games and waists time. , love your alls little town, but we got way better ladies in Louisville. , thought I'd try this one since I was going to be in town. Good luck stay safe and don't waist your time on this one she will waist yours.

  12. #41

    Any Reports on this newbie?

    Haven't seen anyone have any experiences with her. Feel free to share if you have! Also if anyone knows of any girls in Madisonville, feel free to pm me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...t/923333383305

  13. #40

    Who is the best?

    Looking for someone in town. Who is your go to? Or had good luck with. I'm even up for a UTR if you have a good one, feel free to inbox. Just seems like the talent around town is not great LOL.

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbWanger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...-/115553508736

    Met up with her and had such a great casual time. She was very sweet and a great conversationalist. Not a clock watcher. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Can't recommend enough.
    Are the pics accurate? How was she on looks and hygiene?

  15. #38

    Had a great time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...-/115553508736

    Met up with her and had such a great casual time. She was very sweet and a great conversationalist. Not a clock watcher. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Can't recommend enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape