Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 52
-
09-21-26 00:26 #52Regular Member

Posts: 6Eh
Smells fine always looks good. Pics are spot on. Skills not the best. Owensboro is dead for this. I'm searching hendo and Evansville for some outcalls.
Originally Posted by ShawnSmith1239
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 23:48 #51Senior Member

Posts: 44How's the overall experience? Her oral skills and such? She smell bad at all? Look like her pics?
Originally Posted by Fluffydaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:38 #50Regular Member

Posts: 6She's real
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...y/084952064598
Originally Posted by Bassnrnd
[View Original Post]
She is real goes by Daisy now. She is always running late. But trustworthy.
-
08-23-26 09:43 #49Senior Member

Posts: 126Rose?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...e/071492894925
Does anyone know anything about her? I'm always suspicious when I see "Also selling content".
PM is fine. Thanks.
-
07-08-26 07:46 #48Regular Member

Posts: 5Come F* me
Saw this new post in STG. Has anyone tried this one yet? Pictures look really good.
Also, is there any other place besides STG that's a good go to?
-
06-27-26 21:21 #47Regular Member

Posts: 5Ms Thang
Don't waste your time. I unfortunately did.
Originally Posted by NastyLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:45 #46Regular Member

Posts: 19Ms thang
Has anyone seen MsThang that advertises here and in Henderson just wondering if she was worth it or not thanks.
-
01-14-26 18:38 #45Regular Member

Posts: 17The sceen here isn't great
Stg isn't favorable for here every now and then one pops up but not very often does anyone have a regular they see that doesn't post? If so I would love to know. I'm burnt out on the AMP here too pricey and not worth it private message me if you want Thanks.
-
09-18-25 09:15 #44Senior Member

Posts: 273UTR or Legit providers?
I will be in town next weekend and will have my own room. Are there any UTR ladies any of you can share, or legit providers in the area. Looking for outcall to my room. Dms are open. Any help would be great!!
-
08-19-25 14:45 #43Senior Member

Posts: 40Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...e/900101003114
Any info on this one? Seems new to the game. Feel free to PM.
-
02-05-25 01:35 #42Senior Member

Posts: 144I attempted to see this one, reached out the night before I told her a time frame of arrival the next morning. She stated all was good donation was good we agreed on. I called her on the way. She stated time was good. I spoke to her one more time and said I was 20 minutes away, she said see you shortly. I walked to her apt, no answer text her she states she's not home and won't be back for about 30 minutes. I was like this was planned. , so I stick around close, call her again at the new time agreed she's still not home, gave her a few more minutes, she then text me back asking why I'm being so rushy. I'm like we set this up last night and you even told me when to be here when I was 20 out you said see ya shortly. This girl plays games and waists time. , love your alls little town, but we got way better ladies in Louisville. , thought I'd try this one since I was going to be in town. Good luck stay safe and don't waist your time on this one she will waist yours.
Originally Posted by OrbWanger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 17:49 #41Regular Member

Posts: 14Any Reports on this newbie?
Haven't seen anyone have any experiences with her. Feel free to share if you have! Also if anyone knows of any girls in Madisonville, feel free to pm me!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...t/923333383305
-
01-03-25 14:20 #40Senior Member

Posts: 44Who is the best?
Looking for someone in town. Who is your go to? Or had good luck with. I'm even up for a UTR if you have a good one, feel free to inbox. Just seems like the talent around town is not great LOL.
-
12-26-24 23:05 #39Senior Member

Posts: 44Are the pics accurate? How was she on looks and hygiene?
Originally Posted by OrbWanger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 00:16 #38Regular Member

Posts: 15Had a great time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owens...-/115553508736
Met up with her and had such a great casual time. She was very sweet and a great conversationalist. Not a clock watcher. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Can't recommend enough.










Reply With Quote




