LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 52333
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52213
    BookerM. New meat Cream, Lia.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  2. #52212

    Oh mama

    Anyone seen this lizzy yet? If she's just as curvy as her pics than I need to know so I can book with her. I'm debating between her and Jessy for my monthly treat.

    https://get9irl.com/Lizzy

    https://get9irl.com/Jessy

  3. #52211

    Pepsi

    Saw Pepsi today for an amazing Greek session and she told me her schedule for the foreseeable future is going to be Vegas on the weekdays and LA on the weekends. She took a vacation in August and early September so it's good to have her back.

  4. #52210

    For a multi hour session

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?
    About two or three a month, just depends on who comes up in my rotation.

  5. #52209

    Anyone try Taylor?

    I just came across this link and was interested how your session went if you tried her.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/taylor2/

  6. #52208
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikikirikrik  [View Original Post]
    What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?
    Yeah usually means BBFS and all the sort.

  7. #52207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.
    She is definitely about 5-06 and rail skinny with small A / B cup natural flap jacks. Service is good. For me looks is a 6 service is an 8.

  8. #52206
    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.
    How common are 2, 3+ hours session for you and everyone else?

  9. #52205
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Yes, especially the red outfit. Some P.S. But it's her. She's a guaranteed good time.
    Thank you, good sir!

  10. #52204
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddleme9  [View Original Post]
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
    High key I'm also eyeing Adora. That menu is crazy. Can't say it isn't easy to find any one on tinder for some spray and pray play but not a lot of girls in this space let you nut on their face. Or at least it isn't advertised openly.

    Idk what this hobby is doing to me. I can't look at women my age and the milfier girls is the only thing doing it for me.

  11. #52203

    BB Special

    What does the BB Special category mean on cgirls? Is it BBFS included?

  12. #52202

    This works pretty well for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    Never 30 minutes, IMO a session needs at least 1 hour. One hour for a first meet and girls in my rotation. Two hours, sometimes more, for favorites and some duos.

  13. #52201

    An hour

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long do people usually book for 30 min or 1 hour? Also, how common is it for people to book more than 2 hours or more?
    You're getting twice as much time for an extra $50 generally. The savings just aren't significant enough to go with a shorter session.

    Outside of these agencies when you have girls who offer 30 minute and 45 minute sessions at a reasonable discount to an hour, I like 45 minutes. I'm a one pump guy these days and 45 minutes is exactly how long I need for a perfect experience.

  14. #52200

    Adora

    Quote Originally Posted by cuddleme9  [View Original Post]
    ANy recommendations for Midwilshire, DTLA or Ktown area with someone who is not a spinner and looks ok? Are Adora's pics pretty accurate, she looks hot but reviews here says shes not.
    I'm curious about Adora as well. I'm planning to see her sometime next week. A few orgs have her height listed as 5'5" or 5'6". Just wondering if that's her true height or if she's slightly taller. I'm not a tall person, so I'd appreciate anyone's intel.

  15. #52199

    Vini

    Tried her out after looking at pictures. Cute face somewhat matches, PSed.

    I think between premilf-MILF. Nice little box. White skin. Fun MM.

    Was engaging. Let me kiss and no hesitation.

    BJ was good no toothy. Did 1 pop not 20 anymore can't do 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape